Windows 10: setting up new laptop

Discus and support setting up new laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i am trying to set up a new laptop and do not know how to get my pop.windstream settings to get onto my outlook existing account that is on my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JackieHorn1, Aug 23, 2018.

1. setting up new laptop

i am trying to set up a new laptop and do not know how to get my pop.windstream settings to get onto my outlook existing account that is on my desktop

:)

JackieHorn1, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 23, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

setting up new laptop

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

setting up new laptop

1. setting up new laptop - Similar Threads - setting laptop

2. When I set up my desktop I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I set up my desktop I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I...: When I set up my desktop, I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I noticed instead of @icloud.com I have @icoud.com is there any way to get it fixed?I cannot verify my current email on my desktop as that is the one that has the typo....
  3. When I set up my desktop I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I set up my desktop I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I...: When I set up my desktop, I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I noticed instead of @icloud.com I have @icoud.com is there any way to get it fixed?I cannot verify my current email on my desktop as that is the one that has the typo....
  4. After setting up my new laptop, it says I should sign in , but the can’t

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After setting up my new laptop, it says I should sign in , but the can’t: After setting up my new laptop, it says I should sign in , but the can’t . What might be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-setting-up-my-new-laptop-it-says-i-should/d6b52926-a2c4-469d-bf2a-14cde116016e
  5. My laptop freeze randomly when I set Maximum Processor State at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop freeze randomly when I set Maximum Processor State at 100%: Hi guys, as the title, my laptop freeze randomly and stop working I must force shutdown and reset the laptop whenever I set Maximum Processcor State at 100%If I set it down to 99%, my laptop works well but the performance is downed significantly.For example: - When I set it...
  6. My laptop freeze randomly when I set Maximum Processor State at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freeze randomly when I set Maximum Processor State at 100%: Hi guys, as the title, my laptop freeze randomly and stop working I must force shutdown and reset the laptop whenever I set Maximum Processcor State at 100%If I set it down to 99%, my laptop works well but the performance is downed significantly.For example: - When I set it...
  7. My laptop freeze randomly when I set Maximum Processor State at 100%

8. My laptop settings is logged into someone elses account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop settings is logged into someone elses account: I am logged into a friend's account for some reason on the settings app and i can't log out in order to log back into my own account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-settings-is-logged-into-someone-elses/c7a40d2c-63d1-4a6d-910f-a72392fb21c9
  9. My laptop settings is logged into someone elses account

My laptop settings is logged into someone elses account: I am logged into a friend's account for some reason on the settings app and i can't log out in order to log back into my own account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-settings-is-logged-into-someone-elses/c7a40d2c-63d1-4a6d-910f-a72392fb21c9
  10. Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail.

Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail.: Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail. I already followed all the steps that I saw here from other users who experienced the same and it's frustrating....