Windows 10: Setting up Windows 10 mail to use my Bellsouth.net email account

Discus and support Setting up Windows 10 mail to use my Bellsouth.net email account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am looking for a work around such that the Windows 10 email will use my Bellsouth.net email as the default. I appreciate any help from any one who... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JGW04Lightning, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Setting up Windows 10 mail to use my Bellsouth.net email account

I am looking for a work around such that the Windows 10 email will use my Bellsouth.net email as the default.

I appreciate any help from any one who has ideas to try...

:)

JGW04Lightning, Aug 4, 2015
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how do I get bellsouth.net email account to work

Hi,

To assists you further, let me ask.

• 1) How exactly you are trying to access bellsouth.net email account, that is through website or Windows 10 mail app?

If you are trying to access bellsouth.net email account using Windows 10 mail app then I suggest you to refer to the below link, how to add email account on Mail app.

Set up email in the Mail app for Windows 10

If the issue persists, then contact to the email provider support.

I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Mail App not working with Yahoo mail

I was sending and receiving e-mail with the Mail app in Win 8.1. When I upgraded to Win 10 it didnt find my email folders and won't sync. The problem is clearly with Win 10 and occurred in the transition. When it says it cant sync it says it cant find the
    server at bellsouth.net. The Yahoo mail server is not at bellsouth.net. When I set it up I used the Yahoo Mail setup icon, so why is it going to bellsouth.net?

al

Al Waschka, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Setting up Windows 10 mail to use my Bellsouth.net email account

1. Setting up Windows 10 mail to use my Bellsouth.net email account - Similar Threads - Setting mail Bellsouth

2. Can't set up email account in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set up email account in Windows 10 Mail: I have tried to set up two mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail. It goes through the entire process but never finishes setting up the accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-set-up-email-account-in-windows-10-mail/c9ecd02e-d34c-4f18-a8a2-7868a7e1b6ce
  3. Setting up Mail on Windows 10 for TalkTalk.net account

Setting up Mail on Windows 10 for TalkTalk.net account: Could someone show me the correct steps to set up a talktalk.net e-mail on the generic windows 10 mail app have tried a number of settings and configurations without success. have successfully set it up before in Windows 7 and now on Ipad & iphone with no trouble. Can someone...
  4. setting up accounts in windows 10 mail app

setting up accounts in windows 10 mail app: I just upgraded my Windows 7 computer to Windows 10, and I'm trying to set up the mail app to access other email accounts. One of them is Verizon.net email, which is supplied through AOL. When I try to add the account, I'm presented with a list of account types, none of which...
  5. Windows Mail Setting Up Accounts

Windows Mail Setting Up Accounts: So I bought a new laptop and thought I'd set up Windows Mail. I went to mail, clicked add account and added a couple accounts successfully. Problem is it just keeps taking me back to the "Add account" screen and the "go to inbox" is greyed out. I uninstalled Mail the...
  6. Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail

Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail: I'm trying to setup our 5 Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail. I am really having a problem doing so. I contacted Eastlink support and they gave me a URL that supposedly has the info needed. URL provided by Eastlink Support:...
  7. trying to set up email account with Windows 10 mail

trying to set up email account with Windows 10 mail: I cannot get windows mail to retrieve email using incoming server titanium.cloudhosting.co.uk. It keeps asking for my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-set-up-email-account-with-windows-10/37fad7eb-82c0-4b47-b8da-6f1bf8d139e7
  8. Syncing a bellsouth email

Syncing a bellsouth email: I had the bellsouth email account finally working for about a year. Then in August 2018 started with fix account. I finally chatted with a live person from att&t that help me fix the issue. I am having the same message again out of the blue that my bells outh account needs...
  9. Bellsouth and Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Bellsouth and Windows Live Mail: Probably not the best place to post this but maybe a scrap of info from someone might help me solve this. Bellsouth Tech support so far has no clue:: I have been using Windows live email forever. Last night the bell south server started rejecting my password. Went through...
  10. Setting up 'Childs' accounts without using emails?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Setting up 'Childs' accounts without using emails?: I am setting up a laptop with Windows 10 Pro for use by my 4 & 6-year-old niece and nephew. I will have a local admin account - it will not be associated with any kind of 'Microsoft' account/email. I want each of them to have their own logins. I have read GREAT things...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bellsouth.net email setup windows live mail

2. win10 mail app can i use bellsouth.net account

3. com.pe bellsouth.net

4. bellsouth account out of date,
  5. peakii.com bellsouth.net,
  6. bellsouth account settings out-of-date,
  7. bellsouth settings update,
  8. set up windows live mail for bellsouth,
  9. laptop bellsouth.net loc:US,
  10. bellsouth email account problems,
  11. email bellsouth.net using windows,