Windows 10: Settings app does not have settings text.

Discus and support Settings app does not have settings text. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone have this issue? Henry. [img] 87373 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hewjr100, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

Settings app does not have settings text.

Anyone have this issue?

Henry.

Settings app does not have settings text. [​IMG]

:)

Hewjr100, Jun 22, 2017

2. Settings -> Applications does not have the MAPS options. Cannot launch Here Maps & Drive+

Nokia , Please fix the problem

Mustafa9866263, Jun 22, 2017
  3. Settings -> Applications does not have the MAPS options. Cannot launch Here Maps & Drive+

NOKIA - MORE PEOPLE ARE HAVING THIS ISSUE.

PLEASE TELLS HOW TO FIX THIS OR PROVIDE A WORKAROUND

I NEED MAPS & DRIVE URGENTLY!!!!

Sterling1---01, Jun 22, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hey Henry, *Smile

I see the same in build 16226.

Brink, Jun 22, 2017
  5. Hewjr100 Win User
    Hmm. I saw it too, but I rolled back, because of bugs.

Henry.

Hewjr100, Jun 22, 2017
  6. cbwilsha Win User
    I have it also. However, if you hover your mouse over the Icon, the word "Settings" will appear.

C.B.

cbwilsha, Jun 22, 2017
  7. Hewjr100 Win User
    OK, but it would be nice if they fixed it.

Henry.

Hewjr100, Jun 22, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jun 22, 2017
  9. Hewjr100 Win User
    Actually Brink, I did that yesterday. Just wonder if they really get the feedback. I also sent them feedback on 16215. It seems that there was a bug with ralink wifi on HP Envy m6-1225dx laptop that caused it not to be detected.

Henry.

Hewjr100, Jun 22, 2017
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    They do get the feedback, but the feedback that get more upvotes or get reported more often usually get priority.

The more feedback folks send, the more likely it may get sorted faster.

Brink, Jun 22, 2017
  11. Hewjr100 Win User
    Sounds reasonable.

Henry.

Hewjr100, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Settings app does not have settings text. - Similar Threads - Settings app does

2. Wrong text is settings app w11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong text is settings app w11: My windows 11 settings app has wrong text like the display settings icon has the name permissions & history that isn right is shoulf be display settings can someone please help me...
  3. Wrong text is settings app w11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong text is settings app w11: My windows 11 settings app has wrong text like the display settings icon has the name permissions & history that isn right is shoulf be display settings can someone please help me...
  4. The texts in Windows Settings APP are all inordered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The texts in Windows Settings APP are all inordered: ## ProblemThe Settings APP becomes abnormal. Texts are mismatching their original function.Here is the main page of the settings.Before It gets weird, I just changed the system language and did windows update.* System Ver: Windows 11 22H2...
  5. The texts in Windows Settings APP are all inordered

The texts in Windows Settings APP are all inordered: ## ProblemThe Settings APP becomes abnormal. Texts are mismatching their original function.Here is the main page of the settings.Before It gets weird, I just changed the system language and did windows update.* System Ver: Windows 11 22H2...
  6. Windows 11 wrong text in Settings. Opening Language Settings crashes Settings App.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wrong text in Settings. Opening Language Settings crashes Settings App.: I have tried for 2 hours with PowerShell commands trying to fix it but I can't figure it out.Everything from DISM to SFC to changing language via Set-SystemLanguage. Nothing seems to help. :...
  7. Windows 11 wrong text in Settings. Opening Language Settings crashes Settings App.

Windows 11 wrong text in Settings. Opening Language Settings crashes Settings App.: I have tried for 2 hours with PowerShell commands trying to fix it but I can't figure it out.Everything from DISM to SFC to changing language via Set-SystemLanguage. Nothing seems to help. :...
  8. Don't have classic app setting in graphics settings.

Don't have classic app setting in graphics settings.: Hello, I have heard about this mod called vivecraft that is available for the Minecraft java edition but when I open it says I need to force high-performance GPU and I found that the way you do that is in settings but for that, you need classic app option but I only have...
  9. Invisible text in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invisible text in settings: Hello,I have a problem in the windows 10 settings :i can't see any text and i can't fix it.Do you have any idea to fix this please?Here are some examples of my settings : Thank you....
  10. Set Kate Text editor as default app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Set Kate Text editor as default app: I installed text editor kate using the windows 10 store. Kate does not show in the options to set default app for text files, I can't go to the location to manually set it because windows is blocking me from accessing windows store app folder Windowsapp. How can I access the...