Windows 10: Settings->Bluetooth and other devices : BCM20702A0 (?)

Discus and support Settings->Bluetooth and other devices : BCM20702A0 (?) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; At 'Settings'-> 'Bluetooth & Other devices' I see BCM20702A0 listed below Other devices. Don't know where it stands for, what it is used for. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tfwul, Jan 18, 2018.

1. tfwul Win User

Settings->Bluetooth and other devices : BCM20702A0 (?)

At 'Settings'-> 'Bluetooth & Other devices'
    I see BCM20702A0 listed below Other devices.

Don't know where it stands for, what it is used for.

I am not sure whether at all this option (Bluetooth) should be enabled at all: apart from my Android tablet I have no Bluetooth devices.

-

:)

tfwul, Jan 18, 2018

2. Driver installation fails with {Update Driver Software Wizard exit(00000000)}

Thank you for your answer.

This is a USB Bluetooth dongle using the Broadcom BCM20702 chip we (Plugable) distribute. I've seen this issue appear on several different customers' computers. The driver is in the Window Update Catalog under the VID and PID (VID_0A5C&PID_21E8), but not
    being downloaded.

The device shows up in Device Manager under Other Devices as BCM20702A0. It shows up in msinfo32 as:

"BCM20702A0 USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8\5CF37069FEC6 The drivers for this device are not installed."

Besides that there are no error codes.

It appears when trying to install the device through Plug & Play. The only thing that shows up in setupapi.dev.log is what I've shown above.

I'll have the customer run the troubleshooter and check the results. I haven't generally found the troubleshooters to be very specific in identifying problems, but I haven't used this one yet.

The customer I'm working with does not have third-part AV installed.

The drivers for the Bluetooth adapter are not installed, so it is not a Bluetooth issue at this point.

Thanks!

DavidSRoberts, Jan 18, 2018
  3. Not able to do Miracast on amazon fire TV stick

Hi,

I have following setup

Laptop

Lenovo Y510P

Windows 10 (creators update)

Amazon Fire TV Stick

Fire OS 5.2.4.1 (573210620)

Fire TV home version - 5.7.3-20

When I tried to do Miracast (Connect to wireless display), it could not find fire tv. Then I tried from

Fire TV is in pairing mode:

1. Settings->Devices->Bluetooth and other devices->Add bluetooth or other device->Wireless Display or dock - Could not find the device

2. Settings->Devices->Bluetooth and other devices->Add bluetooth or other device->Everything else - Could not find the device

Fire TV is NOT in pairing mode

1. Settings->Devices->Bluetooth and other devices->Add bluetooth or other device->Wireless Display or dock - Could not find the device

2. Settings->Devices->Bluetooth and other devices->Add bluetooth or other device->Everything else -
    Able to find but when connected it shows in other devices and not as projector and not able to connect to it as wireless display. In device manager it is showing in Software devices.

Wireless info:

Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter

Driver version: 7.35.295.2

I tried to update driver. It says this is best version for device.

Any help?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

chaturvedi dewashish, Jan 18, 2018
  4. CountMike New Member

CountMike, Jan 18, 2018
  5. tfwul Win User
    Many thanks!
    I see this driver often linked to Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc.
    I will disable Bluetooth as I don't have such devices in use.

Thanks again.
    -

tfwul, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Settings->Bluetooth and other devices : BCM20702A0 (?) - Similar Threads - Settings >Bluetooth devices

2. Icon in Bluetooth & other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon in Bluetooth & other devices: What is the meaning of this icon. It under the name of my receiver that's connected via hdmi. I'm just interested in what this icon means. But can't find anything about it online....
  3. bluetooth device connected but not shown in bluetooth and other devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth device connected but not shown in bluetooth and other devices: My bluetooth headphones is connected but i cannot find it in the bluetooth and other devices, this applies to other bluetooth devices too and if i want to connect the bluetooth device, i need to uninstall my headphones driver then scan for hardware changes to connect. Can...
  4. Bluetooth and other devices

Bluetooth and other devices: This may sound strange but I cannot figure the reasoning behind what is really happening here. About a week ago, my computer starting experiencing significant delays in keyboard and mouse input. Even scrolling web pages became problematic. No new software was recently...
  5. Bluetooth & other Devices

Bluetooth & other Devices: I recently bought a Cronus zen and when plugging it into the computer its supposed to emulate a contorller however when connecting it to computer it says wired controller : driver Error any way to fix this ?...
  6. “Add Bluetooth or other device”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Add Bluetooth or other device”: When I click the button to pair a new device nothing happens and I can’t access any menu to pair the device literally nothing happens as if it isn’t even a real button please help this is extremely frustrating because no forum has any good answer or work around submitted by...
  7. The Add Bluetooth & other devices button in Setting->Bluetooth & other devices not responsed

The Add Bluetooth & other devices button in Setting->Bluetooth & other devices not responsed: In Setting->Bluetooth & other devices, when press the "+" button to Add Bluetooth or other device, nothing responded. I still can add through the "Devices and printers". [ATTACH]...
  8. 100s of listings of the same device in Bluetooth & Other Devices settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    100s of listings of the same device in Bluetooth & Other Devices settings: My LG TV is listed 100s of times in Devices and Printers / Bluetooth & Other Devices settings areas. I can remove them, but only one at a time: there's nu multiple select. Any ideas on how to get rid of these without having to do them on at a time??? [ATTACH]...
  9. Can't add a second Bluetooth Earbud Device to my Settings - Devices - Bluetooth & other...

Can't add a second Bluetooth Earbud Device to my Settings - Devices - Bluetooth & other...: Greetings, I'm having trouble setting up a second set of Bluetooth Earbuds in Settings so I can use them when my first pair of earbuds run low on Battery. I already have a set of BlueWow A5L & BlueWow A5R listed in the Audio section under Bluetooth & other devices. I also...
  10. All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices display font incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices display font incorrect: My font display incorrect All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices How do I solved. After update Windows 10 Pro Insider 18965 Thank you. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth and other devices settings

2. bluetooth and other devices settingsbluetooth and other devices settingsWorld

3. bluetooth and other devices settings devices

4. bcm20702ao in other devices windows 10,
  5. settings/devices/bluetooth& other devices,
  6. bluetooth and other devices,
  7. broadcom 20702 bluetooth adapter what is it,
  8. blutooth other device setting