Windows 10: Settings broken

Discus and support Settings broken in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, my relative was playing with my computer, when she started messing around and messed up all my settings. I can't switch windows unless with Alt +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rather__Not__Say., Jul 19, 2018.

1. Settings broken

So, my relative was playing with my computer, when she started messing around and messed up all my settings. I can't switch windows unless with Alt + Tab shortcut, and my Desktop screen format has changed. There is also 3 new unwanted icons on my task bar. Settings broken 62b9c90d-85d2-4865-8c77-cc11b4c674e0?upload=true.png Could you help me? Thanks.

:)

Rather__Not__Say., Jul 19, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 19, 2018
  4. STEvil Win User

Settings broken

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Settings broken

1. Settings broken - Similar Threads - Settings broken

2. Settings/Apps/Default Apps/by file type is broken.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings/Apps/Default Apps/by file type is broken.: I can't change the default file for opening PDF files. For some reason, WhatsApp is set as the default, and I can't change it. I can open the files one at a time by right clicking. I'm running Windows 10. My default browser is Edge. I wouldn't even mind if I had to use Edge...
  3. Settings/Apps/Default Apps/by file type is broken.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings/Apps/Default Apps/by file type is broken.: I can't change the default file for opening PDF files. For some reason, WhatsApp is set as the default, and I can't change it. I can open the files one at a time by right clicking. I'm running Windows 10. My default browser is Edge. I wouldn't even mind if I had to use Edge...
  4. Settings/Apps/Default Apps/by file type is broken.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Broken quick settings menu windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken quick settings menu windows 11: I was on latest public release build .1555 or something like that and the quick settings menu on my taskbar was so very messed up. Most of the time it would crash out and despite restarting explorer nothing happened. Actually, this problem was since the new tray was...
  6. Broken quick settings menu windows 11

Broken quick settings menu windows 11: I was on latest public release build .1555 or something like that and the quick settings menu on my taskbar was so very messed up. Most of the time it would crash out and despite restarting explorer nothing happened. Actually, this problem was since the new tray was...
  7. Windows 11 Settings app broken.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Settings app broken.: Hi, I recently updated my Windows 11. The Settings app has completely broken.1. It's not showing my PC name anymore.2. Wifi settings shows it off. But wifi still working correctly. Same things is shown if I go to 'Network & Internet'3. Audio is always stuck at 0 Volume. But...
  8. Windows 11 Settings app broken.

Windows 11 Settings app broken.: Hi, I recently updated my Windows 11. The Settings app has completely broken.1. It's not showing my PC name anymore.2. Wifi settings shows it off. But wifi still working correctly. Same things is shown if I go to 'Network & Internet'3. Audio is always stuck at 0 Volume. But...
  9. Windows 11 Settings app broken after the new update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Settings app broken after the new update.: Hi, I recently updated my Windows 11. The Settings app has completely broken.1. It's not showing my PC name anymore.2. Wifi settings shows it off. But wifi still working correctly. Same things is shown if I go to 'Network & Internet'3. Audio is always stuck at 0 Volume. But...
  10. Windows 11 Settings app broken after the new update.

Windows 11 Settings app broken after the new update.: Hi, I recently updated my Windows 11. The Settings app has completely broken.1. It's not showing my PC name anymore.2. Wifi settings shows it off. But wifi still working correctly. Same things is shown if I go to 'Network & Internet'3. Audio is always stuck at 0 Volume. But...