Windows 10: settings "cannot see minimize,maximize,close"

Discus and support settings "cannot see minimize,maximize,close" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; guys im having a problem or maybe its just the way the build is. windows 10 1803 17134.165 in settings at the top right i cannot see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Campoli, Jul 16, 2018.

1. settings "cannot see minimize,maximize,close"

guys im having a problem or maybe its just the way the build is.

windows 10 1803 17134.165

in settings at the top right i cannot see "minimize,close...its dark

i am using the dark theme but they used to be "white in the top corner"

see screenshot

settings "cannot see minimize,maximize,close" [​IMG]

:)

Steven Campoli, Jul 16, 2018
  2. ronkyle1 Win User

maximize,minimize and close missing from tool bar windows10

how to get maximize,minimize and close button back,windows 10

ronkyle1, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Hawky Win User
    How do I change Minimize, Maximize, and Close colors in Windows 10

Is there any way to change the color of the Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons in Windows 10? The reason I ask is that if I set my Window border color to black (through the hidden Color and Appearance window) or any dark color for that matter, I can't see the buttons at all! *Huh

Border color set to white:

Border color set to black:

Edit: I also just noticed something else. The window name is also black so you can't see that either with the black border.

Hawky, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Cerawy Win User

settings "cannot see minimize,maximize,close"

Some issues with minimizing and maximizing games

Im trying out the focus assist options right now, will get back with the results.

Alright, so turning focus assist off for games seems to have reduced the time it takes to minimize and maximize the games, but i still get the annoying message box in the top left corner of the screen, and id still like my games to minimize and maximize instantly, but its a step in the right direction.

Cerawy, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

settings "cannot see minimize,maximize,close"

1. settings "cannot see minimize,maximize,close" - Similar Threads - settings cannot minimize

2. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  3. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  4. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  5. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  6. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize/maximize/close buttons missing: minimize/maximize/close buttons missing.The location of these buttons is active but the buttons themselves are not visible. I have also found that several other selectable buttons on other programs and applications are also not visible. The mouse can select these buttons if I...
  7. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minimize/maximize/close buttons missing: minimize/maximize/close buttons missing.The location of these buttons is active but the buttons themselves are not visible. I have also found that several other selectable buttons on other programs and applications are also not visible. The mouse can select these buttons if I...
  8. Minimize, maximize, close buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minimize, maximize, close buttons: How do I restore the Minimize, maximize and close buttons on the upper right of my browser screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-maximize-close-buttons/39d9dca0-e909-482c-b3a6-a222dfd7d5e5
  9. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    minimize/maximize/close buttons missing: minimize/maximize/close buttons missing on top right of screen how do I get them back pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons-missing/c54e564a-dd2a-4e28-a6c7-869a03ba6fe6
  10. settings "cannot see minimize,maximize,close"

in Windows 10 Support
    settings "cannot see minimize,maximize,close": guys im having a problem or maybe its just the way the build is. windows 10 1803 17134.165 in settings at the top right i cannot see "minimize,close...its dark i am using the dark theme but they used to be "white in the top corner" see screenshot [img] 114176

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minimize screen not working

2. windows settings minimize close

3. chrome cant see bar with search or mimimize

4. cant see minimize button,
  5. setting for minimizing,
  6. Windows minimize maximize and close settings for apps,
  7. screen resolution: can not see minimize/maximize toolbar,
  8. no minimize or close window in settings,
  9. how to change minimize maximize settings on windows 10,
  10. cannot see close minimize and maximize tabs,
  11. settings minimises,