Windows 10: Settings is not working on w10

Discus and support Settings is not working on w10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have just update to w10 from w8 and cannot open the setting button. I can´t acces any setting even if I look with the search windows. How can I fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MarcosC, Aug 19, 2015.

1. MarcosC Win User

Settings is not working on w10

I have just update to w10 from w8 and cannot open the setting button. I can´t acces any setting even if I look with the search windows. How can I fix it?

:)

MarcosC, Aug 19, 2015

2. facebook is not working on lumia 640 with w10

Hello,

To better assist you, you can try uninstalling then install the application on your phone.

To uninstall an application:

• Go to All Apps and find the app that you will remove.
    • Press and hold the application until options will show.
    • Select Uninstall.

You can install the application by downloading it from the
    Store

Feel free to post back.

Michael Rey, Aug 19, 2015
  3. facebook is not working on lumia 640 with w10

Thank you for the reply. We suggest that you contact their developer to provide you further assistance and information regarding your concern.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.

Michael Rey, Aug 19, 2015
  4. Clintlgm Win User

Try the windows key and A key that brings setting up for me.
    Also look in the notification area right side lower corner of your screen I have a Icon there click it and Action center comes up with setting at the bottom of it.

Clintlgm, Aug 19, 2015
  5. AddRAM Win User
    Did you reboot the pc yet ?

AddRAM, Aug 19, 2015
  6. MarcosC Win User
    When I press the settings icon the w10 try to open the windows settings, but dissapears before opening

MarcosC, Aug 19, 2015
  7. MarcosC Win User
    yes I have already restarted

MarcosC, Aug 19, 2015
  8. MarcosC Win User

when I press the settings action in the Action Center happens the same. it is not opening

MarcosC, Aug 19, 2015
  9. MarcosC Win User
    Settings is not working on w10 [​IMG]

MarcosC, Aug 19, 2015
  10. TairikuOkami, Aug 19, 2015
  11. MarcosC Win User
    MarcosC, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Settings is not working on w10 - Similar Threads - Settings working w10

2. Spell check settings turned on in browsers and W10 yet not working,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spell check settings turned on in browsers and W10 yet not working,: The spell check settings are turned on in browsers Firefox, Chrome & Edge and toggled on in windows 10 under Typing but spell check does not work. I fiest noticed it when I was posting in Nextdoor and in Youtube places I try to get my spelling right. I also noticed that the...
  3. Spell check settings turned on in browsers and W10 yet not working,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spell check settings turned on in browsers and W10 yet not working,: The spell check settings are turned on in browsers Firefox, Chrome & Edge and toggled on in windows 10 under Typing but spell check does not work. I fiest noticed it when I was posting in Nextdoor and in Youtube places I try to get my spelling right. I also noticed that the...
  4. w10 microphone settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w10 microphone settings: I have a USB microphone and wants the volume to stay at 80%, for some reason it keep changing back to 100% together with a lot of noise. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-microphone-settings/d5c5580c-7283-4660-8692-2eed0b517d4d
  5. w10 microphone settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w10 microphone settings: I have a USB microphone and wants the volume to stay at 80%, for some reason it keep changing back to 100% together with a lot of noise. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-microphone-settings/d5c5580c-7283-4660-8692-2eed0b517d4d
  6. w10 microphone settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Exposure settings not applying in w10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Exposure settings not applying in w10.: Hello. I have been beating against, what I consider, an enforced exposure setting lock in windows 10 when trying to set up pk-910h camera from A4Tech. To start off - the default Camera app provided by Windows did not help me with this problem. There is no similar setting to...
  8. Mouse not working correctly within W10 menu and settings screens.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse not working correctly within W10 menu and settings screens.: Hello; I have problems with the mouse movement, everything is completely fine with it, unless I am on the windows menus, like the settings and windows update and such, with those windows at full screen the mouse just stops working how it should, it is really difficult to...
  9. update and security in 'settings' not working. W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update and security in 'settings' not working. W10: In 'Settings' the UPDATE AND SECURITY section does not work. I have looked at the methods suggested in the forum and tried the Microsoft troubleshooter but that fails and not then tell me what to do next. Has any one solved this problem? Mike...
  10. Timeout Settings not working since W10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Timeout Settings not working since W10 Upgrade: Prior to W10 Upgrade (when I was on W7), my laptop would go 'off' - as programmed in my Settings - after X minutes' idleness (though if I caught it as it was just going off, & I tapped a key or moved the mouse, it would revert to the screen (progs, open windows etc) I'd been...