Windows 10: Settings not saved

Discus and support Settings not saved in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; In NVIDIA Control Panel, when I select my settings and click apply every things is OK. The next time I reboot they change. Why are they not being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Clint, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Clint Win User

Settings not saved

In NVIDIA Control Panel, when I select my settings and click apply every things is OK. The next time I reboot they change. Why are they not being saved?

:)

Clint, Dec 28, 2015
  2. jt25667 Win User

5800 proxy settings not saved

Yes, this is seriously annoying.

Can someone tell me how to tell nokia about this bug?

It never used to happen with the old firmware, but since I updated I can't get the thing to remember the dns proxy settings. No matter how many times I laboriously type them in, the next minute the phone has forgotten them. Seriously annoying.

jt25667, Dec 28, 2015
  3. thehitmen Win User
    5800 proxy settings not saved

I would suggest change your router setting to not use a proxy...

Somthing like WEP would be fine for security

thehitmen, Dec 28, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Settings not saved

This on newest version 361.43 ?

jds63, Dec 28, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
    Any particular settings you are trying to save or any ?

jds63, Dec 28, 2015
  6. Clint Win User
    Yes. I want to save the NIVIDIA settings.

Settings not saved [​IMG]

Clint, Dec 28, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    Not sure, i recently had an issue with my HDCP status showed not compatible for both my card and monitor. After reinstalling the driver it worked again. Why did you want to do this this way, does your monitor have this capability to change these settings. Try reinstalling driver, first completely uninstall. I personally do not change it here, but i can understand you can and if you wanted to.

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Settings not saved

1. Settings not saved - Similar Threads - Settings saved

2. doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?: doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doses-win-11-backup-save-include-programs-features/d337be75-04af-4e2c-8163-20b2ef6bcd16
  3. doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?: doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doses-win-11-backup-save-include-programs-features/d337be75-04af-4e2c-8163-20b2ef6bcd16
  4. Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...: I have two external monitors connected to my laptop. While I am sitting at my desk, screen 1 is on the left, screen 2 is on the right. But I can turn the monitors in a different orientation to use with my treadmill desk. When they turned towards the treadmill, screen 1 is now...
  5. Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...

Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...: I have two external monitors connected to my laptop. While I am sitting at my desk, screen 1 is on the left, screen 2 is on the right. But I can turn the monitors in a different orientation to use with my treadmill desk. When they turned towards the treadmill, screen 1 is now...
  6. Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to reset windows 11 with only settings saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset windows 11 with only settings saved?: So i had some apps downloaded and now i wanna delete some but for some reason it wont show up in the add or remove place for example i had cyberlink and i wanna delete and i deleted from the add or remove and its still there so i wanna reset with only my settings saved?...
  8. How to reset windows 11 with only settings saved?

How to reset windows 11 with only settings saved?: So i had some apps downloaded and now i wanna delete some but for some reason it wont show up in the add or remove place for example i had cyberlink and i wanna delete and i deleted from the add or remove and its still there so i wanna reset with only my settings saved?...
  9. OneDrive, .odt files stored locally: can I set that I am always asked if I want to save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive, .odt files stored locally: can I set that I am always asked if I want to save...: If I open and changes this .odt files stored locally I don´t access my files frome OneDrive Online, make changes and then try to close this files, I am asked if I will save the changes, what is exactly what I would expect. So it goes if I work with my .odt files within a...
  10. OneDrive, .odt files stored locally: can I set that I am always asked if I want to save...

OneDrive, .odt files stored locally: can I set that I am always asked if I want to save...: If I open and changes this .odt files stored locally I don´t access my files frome OneDrive Online, make changes and then try to close this files, I am asked if I will save the changes, what is exactly what I would expect. So it goes if I work with my .odt files within a...