Windows 10: Settings Notification

Discus and support Settings Notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I get this notification daily: "We need to fix your Microsoft Account. Most likely your password changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experiences... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnaVSQ, Jul 20, 2018.

1. AnaVSQ Win User

Settings Notification

I get this notification daily: "We need to fix your Microsoft Account. Most likely your password changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings." Clicking produces the message: "We need to verify the password for your Microsoft account" (presenting an OLD long-closed hotmail address). "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." Entering my existing live.ca address and password produces the message, "Oops, something went wrong. This service isn't available right now--please try again later." (Turning Shared Experiences OFF made no difference.) I have now added a Surface RT to my network (and turned Shared Experiences ON); and every attempt to use Skype on the Surface produces a similar, "Oops" message. Interestingly, the initial attempt presented the same OLSettings Notification :D CLOSED hotmail address -- with NO opportunity to change it. WHAT IS GOING ON?

:)

AnaVSQ, Jul 20, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Settings Notification

notification settings

Hi,

To turn on notification sounds and alarms when the the phone is locked you may follow these steps below.

• On Start, swipe over to the All apps list, then select Settings >
      System > Notifications & actions.
    • Turn on Show and sound alarms and reminders when my phone is locked.

For future queries, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Settings Notification

1. Settings Notification - Similar Threads - Settings Notification

2. When I try to open the notifications settings in windows 11 it force closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open the notifications settings in windows 11 it force closes: I found out I had this problem for my desktop when I tried to open the calender on the bottom right hand side and it would only stay open for a second and then force close. I tried to open Notifications & actions via the start menu and it would just force close. If I try to...
  3. When I try to open the notifications settings in windows 11 it force closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to open the notifications settings in windows 11 it force closes: I found out I had this problem for my desktop when I tried to open the calender on the bottom right hand side and it would only stay open for a second and then force close. I tried to open Notifications & actions via the start menu and it would just force close. If I try to...
  4. How to change notification settings display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change notification settings display?: How to change notification settings display, so when I get some notification from app, it will pop up on the position where I want. I prefer to be on the top left corner of my screen. For your information, the windows version installed on my computer is windows 11. Thank you!...
  5. How to change notification settings display?

How to change notification settings display?: How to change notification settings display, so when I get some notification from app, it will pop up on the position where I want. I prefer to be on the top left corner of my screen. For your information, the windows version installed on my computer is windows 11. Thank you!...
  6. My notification setting is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My notification setting is blocked: The notifications in my setting is blocked. I cannot turn it on so I could not get any notification from apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-notification-setting-is-blocked/37b16809-ca04-4c9e-9528-5835890d0540
  7. My notification setting is blocked

My notification setting is blocked: The notifications in my setting is blocked. I cannot turn it on so I could not get any notification from apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-notification-setting-is-blocked/37b16809-ca04-4c9e-9528-5835890d0540
  8. Windows Settings will not open Notification settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Settings will not open Notification settings.: When attempting to troubleshoot why Google Chrome notifications are not appearing on a computer, I discovered that the Notifications settings link does not open. I am unable to configure any app notification settings as the button to open is non-responsive. The UI has it...
  9. Windows Settings will not open Notification settings.

Windows Settings will not open Notification settings.: When attempting to troubleshoot why Google Chrome notifications are not appearing on a computer, I discovered that the Notifications settings link does not open. I am unable to configure any app notification settings as the button to open is non-responsive. The UI has it...
  10. Notifications Tray Pop-up, Notification Settings, and Phone Link all crash

Notifications Tray Pop-up, Notification Settings, and Phone Link all crash: Notifications Tray Pop-Up, Notification Settings, and Phone Link all crash. I first started yesterday that Phone Link would open briefly but crash within a minute. I did an app repair and reboot, tried opening it again. Then an app reset and reboot, then tried again. No...