Windows 10: Settings Window Titlebar shows wrong title

Discus and support Settings Window Titlebar shows wrong title in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I have a strange problem; the Settings window's title bar shows "Uninstall VeraCrypt" not "Settings" its been that way through insider builds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by danraymond, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Settings Window Titlebar shows wrong title

Hi

I have a strange problem; the Settings window's title bar shows "Uninstall VeraCrypt" not "Settings" its been that way through insider builds and I was hoping would change when I opted out and went on to the anniversary edition, but no!

See image
    Settings Window Titlebar shows wrong title [​IMG]

Any help appreciated. I have checked and have no virus or malware (have and all Windows updates are applied)

:)

danraymond, Aug 16, 2016
  2. 彦轲宋 Win User

How to get the white titlebars back?

After I made the KB2504637 updates, my titlebars and borders turned to be colorized. I did not check the box for "show accent color on title bars" option in the color settings, but there are still colored titlebars. How can I get the white titlebars back?
    Settings Window Titlebar shows wrong title [​IMG]

彦轲宋, Aug 16, 2016
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 16, 2016
Thema:

Settings Window Titlebar shows wrong title

1. Settings Window Titlebar shows wrong title - Similar Threads - Settings Window Titlebar

2. Windows 10 Settings > System > Storage Shows Wrong Capacity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Settings > System > Storage Shows Wrong Capacity: Not sure if this is going to be a problem or not but the capacity shown in Settings > System > Storage is double the actual capacity of the drive. It does show the correct available space. Device Mgr, Disk Mgr, and Explorer all show the correct info. I backed up old 500GB...
  3. slide show speed and photo title

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show speed and photo title: How to change the setting speed of each picture in the slide show and to add a title on each picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show-speed-and-photo-title/85c2ddc6-0702-488c-a04a-c7178a1edc3c
  4. Wrong title bar color in universal apps

Wrong title bar color in universal apps: I have a strange problem with the title bar colors in universal apps. It started to appear immediately after I reset my laptop with wiping Drive C. In other apps, like explorer and Chrome, everything is fine. I've reset my laptop one again to solve this problem, but nothing...
  5. desktop icons do not show titles

desktop icons do not show titles: When I boot up my machine sometimes my desktop icons are not showing the titles and when I click the icon the screen is blank. I have to reboot to get them to show and work. I have windows 10 64bit...
  6. show color on title bar

show color on title bar: In build 14905 and the latest, 14915, the title bars are black and you can't colorize them. 62261
  7. Broken Titlebars

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken Titlebars: What's going on in this pic? [img] So my display driver crashed and restarted, but the titlebars remained broken. If I'd click on the titlebar and drag (as I'm doing to waterfox), it'd show an Aero titlebar. What? Did MS just leave some W7 styles in by accident or...
  8. Title bars not showing in modern apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Title bars not showing in modern apps?: This just started happening a day or two ago, but prior I could fullsize a modern app and if I wanted to resize/close it I would just drag my mouse to the top of the screen and the title bar would slide down, but now it's not doing that. Anyone know how to fix that? 17378
  9. Always show titles on taskbar thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Support
    Always show titles on taskbar thumbnails?: Hello. When taskbar is set to anything other then "always combine", it hides titles on preview thumbnails. So now in order to understand which thumbnail belong to what window, we have to shift our eyes from thumbnail to taskbar and search for slightly "highlighted" item,...
  10. Text on windows title bar doesn't show

in Windows 10 Support
    Text on windows title bar doesn't show: First, sorry for my English, it's not my first language. After tweaking to change theme for Windows 10 (including patching using UxStyle), I've just realize I can't see text on window title bar. It usually displays file path such as, C:\Windows\system32\somefile.txt which...