Windows 10: Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail

Discus and support Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After numerous trial runs I settled on MS Edge with Yahoo Mail. Choose Edge due to its simplicity and speed. Choose Yahoo Mail because of it flawless... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lpatrick, Nov 2, 2016.

1. lpatrick Win User

Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail

After numerous trial runs I settled on MS Edge with Yahoo Mail. Choose Edge due to its simplicity and speed. Choose Yahoo Mail because of it flawless performance and ease of use. GMail and Oulook would not sync. Firefox is a very good browser yet I like simplicity and speed. I remain open minded. A big thank you to TenForums members. Btw, my systems specifications are coming soon.

I welcome your comments, suggestions and barrage of cabbage and eggs. *Biggrin

:)

lpatrick, Nov 2, 2016
  2. JamesBu Win User

Yahoo mail doesn't like Microsoft Edge

try signing out of yahoo mail than signing back into yahoo mail on edge

JamesBu, Nov 2, 2016
  3. Carl Ric Win User
    Edge yahoo mail problem

Hi Folks

Yahoo mail malfunctioning with Edge browser. Wont delete spam, often wont send mail. Screen goes to a blue hue when attempting to send or delete. Yahoo mail worked fine with Edge until about a week ago. Yahoo works with IE 11.

I ran the scan as suggested by Microsoft tech. The scan showed that no errors were present.

Suggestions are appreciated on how to make Yahoo mail work properly w Edge.

thank you

Carl

Carl Ric, Nov 2, 2016
Thema:

Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail

1. Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail - Similar Threads - Settled Edge Yahoo

2. Yahoo e-mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yahoo e-mail: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since last Thursday, I have been getting the following prompt on my e-mail account: Your Sbcglobal settings are out-of-date. When, I attempt to follow the "fix-it" prompts nothing happens. It requires my user name and password. When I try that it...
  3. Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail: Why is it that on my cell I have immediate receive/send Yahoo mail whilst, on Windows 10, I either have to wait ages, for both receive/send (with problems with attachments), or have nothing until the day after? This is not a problem I experienced with Windows 7... I use my...
  4. Yahoo mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo mail: Yahoo says it doesn't recognize my email address. I have used same address for years and it was saved. I could get into my mail yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/9684fc29-0371-4d62-bd93-ae9f896f7bfe"
  5. YAHOO MAIL

YAHOO MAIL: i've been unable to access my yahoo mail through all medium. i can't open yahoo site, i can't access through windows mail apps. but i can access through my smartphone. my internet connection is fine, i already deleted all cookies, ran registry cleaner, already restarted my...
  6. Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo Mail: Need help with Yahoo Mail showing Not secure in Windows 10 Edge Browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_health/yahoo-mail/3fabbc56-4cc2-4072-ae6e-76235dc0c8ee
  7. Yahoo mail

Yahoo mail: I can see my various boxes and mail delivered but I can't open my mail, when I click on them, nothing happens, also the panel is only half of my screen Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch...
  8. yahoo mail

yahoo mail: how can I recover my yahoo mail after formatting my HD [moved] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/yahoo-mail/5c410c44-54bb-4b7b-8eaf-b3ca6ca1b31d
  9. Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo mail: I can't delete old email. Can't check the box to delete it just opens it. How do I get this back to working rite. Thanks Ben 100832
  10. Can't Access Yahoo Mail using Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Access Yahoo Mail using Edge Browser: Ever since I've been using Edge, I'm never able to get into my Yahoo mail. Instead, I get a message, "Please reload the page and try again or use another browser". Reloading doesn't help. I have other browsers I can use, but if I'm already using Edge, it would be more...