Windows 10: Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail

Discus and support Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After numerous trial runs I settled on MS Edge with Yahoo Mail. Choose Edge due to its simplicity and speed. Choose Yahoo Mail because of it flawless... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lpatrick, Nov 2, 2016.

1. lpatrick Win User

Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail

After numerous trial runs I settled on MS Edge with Yahoo Mail. Choose Edge due to its simplicity and speed. Choose Yahoo Mail because of it flawless performance and ease of use. GMail and Oulook would not sync. Firefox is a very good browser yet I like simplicity and speed. I remain open minded. A big thank you to TenForums members. Btw, my systems specifications are coming soon.

I welcome your comments, suggestions and barrage of cabbage and eggs. *Biggrin

:)

lpatrick, Nov 2, 2016
  2. JamesBu Win User

Yahoo mail doesn't like Microsoft Edge

try signing out of yahoo mail than signing back into yahoo mail on edge

JamesBu, Nov 2, 2016
  3. Carl Ric Win User
    Edge yahoo mail problem

Hi Folks

Yahoo mail malfunctioning with Edge browser. Wont delete spam, often wont send mail. Screen goes to a blue hue when attempting to send or delete. Yahoo mail worked fine with Edge until about a week ago. Yahoo works with IE 11.

I ran the scan as suggested by Microsoft tech. The scan showed that no errors were present.

Suggestions are appreciated on how to make Yahoo mail work properly w Edge.

thank you

Carl

Carl Ric, Nov 2, 2016
Thema:

Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail

1. Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail - Similar Threads - Settled Edge Yahoo

2. Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!: Hi again and "Happy New Year", after weeks sorry months of problems with the Windows 10 Mailbox/Calendar app I have removed it. The main issue not being able to add my yahoo email account! I have set up two live Yahoo tiles now, one with my incoming mail and the other with...
  3. Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!: Hi again and "Happy New Year", after weeks sorry months of problems with the Windows 10 Mailbox/Calendar app I have removed it. The main issue not being able to add my yahoo email account! I have set up two live Yahoo tiles now, one with my incoming mail and the other with...
  4. Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo mail: Hello I have a windows server 2109 with active directory I want to prevent user to access there personal mail account using gpo I can do this for Gmail but I want to do this for Yahoo and other mail's servers so did it possible to do in gpo that Yahoo user can't login with...
  5. yahoo mail screwed up with edge.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    yahoo mail screwed up with edge.: yahoo mail screwed up with edge. Tried all supposed fixes and nothing works. I refuse to pay for assistance for something I did not cause. This app SUCKS I do not like Chrome but at least it works....
  6. yahoo mail notification in new edge

in Browsers and Email
    yahoo mail notification in new edge: i am getting this annoying yahoo mail notification whenever i open yahoo mail in new edge is there any way to remove this [img] 156190
  7. yahoo mail

yahoo mail: Just got a notice to update my yahoo email account. Why is my yahoo mail requiring access to my contacts, email sent and email received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/8019ffb2-d4ac-4700-bd9d-06bd5cad0c21
  8. Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail: I use Yahoo Mail and I really like it. I had some issues, and re-installed Windows 10. During the start up . . . It asks you what browser, you want to run it with. All the browser were listed, along with basic mail. So, I thought, what the heck, so I picked basic mail....
  9. Yahoo mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo mail: Yahoo says it doesn't recognize my email address. I have used same address for years and it was saved. I could get into my mail yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/9684fc29-0371-4d62-bd93-ae9f896f7bfe"
  10. Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo mail: I can't delete old email. Can't check the box to delete it just opens it. How do I get this back to working rite. Thanks Ben 100832