Windows 10: Setup files disappear

Discus and support Setup files disappear in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have just downloaded a legit trial copy of Blurity a noise reducing program for images. Every time I click to run as normal or as admin . nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gordo, Jan 21, 2016.

1. gordo Win User

Setup files disappear

I have just downloaded a legit trial copy of Blurity a noise reducing program for images. Every time I click to run as normal or as admin . nothing happens and the file disappears. tried running it from cmd (admin) and windows says it can find the path. I have it stored in folder on dtop. I have temporarily disabled smart screen.

I do not know what else to say to help anyone help me ask away and I will supply

:)

gordo, Jan 21, 2016

2. WiFi turning off in Windows 10'

For method 2 it says "Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties."

What is the stup file of the driver? Where do I find that? After I uninstalled it, it disappeared.

Ethan Carron, Jan 21, 2016
  3. my window 10 app

(1) My window 10 app disappeared after reservation. How to retrieve it?

(2) While downloading Window 10 setup. exe can I use any download manager, as the file is too big to download at a stretch.

BhagabanPanda, Jan 21, 2016
  4. caperjack Win User

Setup files disappear

hello, don't know the program, but I downloaded it and ran it with out any issues .did you download it from the company's legit website .
    you say you have it stored in a folder on the desktop ,did you install it ,if so did you run the installer ., mine created a desktop icon to run it from ,not in a folder ,just sitting on the desktop .. also the trial version creates an unusable pic. see mine

caperjack, Jan 21, 2016
  5. gordo Win User
    yea got it from the companies web site came down as a zip I think but aafter seeing that not going to bother thnks

gordo, Jan 22, 2016
  6. caperjack Win User
    your welcome glad to be of help

caperjack, Jan 22, 2016
  7. eLPuSHeR Win User
    I have tested it too and this is one of those programs that insists on running from the AppData\Roaming folder (I am looking at you too uTorrent). I don't like that.

Other than that it worked fine.

eLPuSHeR, Jan 22, 2016
  8. caperjack Win User

Setup files disappear

yeah, I noticed that ,I need to go back to that link for the uninstall instructions..

edit- nothing special ,its in Programs and features, I thought seeing uninstall instruction o the download page meant there might be a different uninstall process.,, its gone

caperjack, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Setup files disappear

1. Setup files disappear - Similar Threads - Setup files disappear

2. Disappearing files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing files: I copied some photos from my camera to my laptop. Then I uploaded the photos from my laptop to Facebook. However, when I go to look at the photo files on my laptop, they're no longer there. They are not in the Recycle Bin, nor in any other folder. Can anyone help me figured...
  3. Disappearing files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearing files: I copied some photos from my camera to my laptop. Then I uploaded the photos from my laptop to Facebook. However, when I go to look at the photo files on my laptop, they're no longer there. They are not in the Recycle Bin, nor in any other folder. Can anyone help me figured...
  4. Disappearing files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearing files: When I search 'online ' for older messages in any Mail folder, when I click on any located file, that file and then any others located immediately scroll away, leaving me unable to open them. Is there a way to stop this from happening? I'm using Windows 10....
  5. Disappearing Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearing Files: Recently, stuff written to my hard drive disappears without warning.1 I spent many hours last night writing a Python script. in IDLE. As you will be aware, each time we run a script in IDLE, it necessarily saves it before running. I modified and rant hat script many times in...
  6. File disappearing

File disappearing: Sir my father have a windows 10 laptop from DELL company and I have a windows 10 laptop from HP company, but the problem is that some of the important files from my father's laptop are being transferred into my laptop in .xls form and being disappeared in his desktop. How...
  7. File disappearing.

File disappearing.: Hello,A couple of months ago I tried to download a plug-in for after effects called, Saber, by video copilot, but when I install the file, it disappears after a couple of seconds, I have tried to install it on another location but it just disappears....
  8. disappearing files

disappearing files: All my word document seem to have gone into the one drive. However I cannot access any of them, the computer tells me they are not available, nor are they available in the C Drive any ideas where I can retrieve them from please I have now found the files but they are only...
  9. Disappearing Files

Disappearing Files: Twice now I have transferred jpg files from my android phone to my computer running windows 10 only to have them disappear later. I know the photos initially transferred properly as I see them in the folder. I have opened some of them and even edited them on the computer. I...
  10. Audacity setup program disappears?

Audacity setup program disappears?: Hello, I would like to install the Audacity program. Of course, I have no problem downloading Audacity (2.2.3) setup, but when I click on it to extract or install(?) it, the window disappears and it doesn't let me go any further. Then a few seconds later the program/setup...