Windows 10: setupcomplete.cmd alter default profile in sysprep

Discus and support setupcomplete.cmd alter default profile in sysprep in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Do commands that run in the setupcomplete.cmd of sysprep effect the default user profile, mainly reg add commands? I can't determine if changes here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by brubakes, Jun 14, 2017.

1. brubakes Win User

setupcomplete.cmd alter default profile in sysprep

Do commands that run in the setupcomplete.cmd of sysprep effect the default user profile, mainly reg add commands? I can't determine if changes here make a difference or if as soon as you run the sysprep command it seals the default profile for changes.

:)

brubakes, Jun 14, 2017
  2. ga_guy1 Win User

IE11 Pages not responding after Sysprep, Copyprofile=True, Windows 10 Ent 64

After running Sysprep on a Windows 10 64-bit Enterprise Build 1511 PC, Internet Explorer 11 will not load certain web sites from within a user account (admin rights) without generating a
    Page Not Responding error, hanging up, and sending an error report. However if your open IE11 "Run as Administrator" the pages WILL load, therefore IE can only be opened and used in this manner. When Sysprep is run the setting to copy the Administrator Profile
    to the Default user profile is turned ON (which we need) and this seems to be what is causing the issue. Everything works normally before Sysprep is run, even on standard user accounts. However this has not always been the case, so we need a solution to restore
    IE11 functionality to these systems while still allowing them to be sysprepped with the correct profile settings applied.

ga_guy1, Jun 14, 2017
  3. xcoach Win User
    Windows 10 freezing as soon as I start typing in the search field

I ran the system file checker but it didn't find any issues. Then I ran the Start Menu troubleshooter and the Easy Fix tool but they didn't find anything either. Apparently something has gotten corrupted during sysprep and copying the default profile
    since the Administrator profile works fine but any new profiles all have the same issue.

xcoach, Jun 14, 2017
Thema:

setupcomplete.cmd alter default profile in sysprep

1. setupcomplete.cmd alter default profile in sysprep - Similar Threads - setupcomplete cmd alter

2. cmd default setting's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd default setting's: i messed with my cmd settings and I want to get them back to how they were before I messed with themDoes anyone have a way to get back the defaults and if not can I get screenshots of anyone settings for cmd who have not changed it the windows defaults ie these settings...
  3. cmd default setting's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd default setting's: i messed with my cmd settings and I want to get them back to how they were before I messed with themDoes anyone have a way to get back the defaults and if not can I get screenshots of anyone settings for cmd who have not changed it the windows defaults ie these settings...
  4. WIndows 10 default profile Sysprep generalized default app settings change

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIndows 10 default profile Sysprep generalized default app settings change: After optimizing Windows 10, a default profile was created through generalization.After optimization, all default appx packages have been removed. Is there a way to restore the generalization to the default profile without recreating it?...
  5. User profile moving with Sysprep questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User profile moving with Sysprep questions: I previously did a clean install of Windows 7 & moved the User profile along with ProgramData (and manually installed programs to the same drive for those that allowed it & I felt wouldn't benefit from being on a SATA SSD). I notice that the method for doing this in Windows...
  6. Default Profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Default Profile: When I setup windows 10 I remove several apps and programs but every time a new domain user logs in it re-installs everything. Is there a way to setup a default profile when all users login? Thanks 34034
  7. "how to create a Default Profile without using SysPrep" Win10 REVIVE

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "how to create a Default Profile without using SysPrep" Win10 REVIVE: Reviving an old thread from sevenforums with the intent on perfecting the process for Win10. here is the original thread link: https://www.sevenforums.com/customiz...ml#post1987294 I have replied to the original thread with the hope that someone may help me there, but...
  8. Set Default Programs before sysprep?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set Default Programs before sysprep?: This does't seem to carry over after sysprep. So similarly, any good options for mass deployment of default programs? So far I've been testing GPOs to no luck. Using user policy, control panel, file options, replace, docx file extensions and then I've tried the...
  9. Changing registry settings for user profiles and sysprepping

Changing registry settings for user profiles and sysprepping: All I have been trying - as I did with the Windows 7 image - to change the default user path in the registry to the D drive. As I have been trying, once I change something in the registry, the sysprep appears to fail. Once I restore my changes, the sysprep will work. Can...
  10. How to replicate changes to all (Default) profiles after SysPrep

How to replicate changes to all (Default) profiles after SysPrep: I work for a large organisation with over 250 computers across a relatively large geographical area. We have just updated to Windows 10 Enterprise (1607) and I have used the CopyProfile setting to customise the default profile in Audit Mode, such as the Start Menu and...