Windows 10: Several apps doesnt work after update

Discus and support Several apps doesnt work after update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello mates its my first time i post here before 1 hour i updated to the last build but some problems appeared. I cant open Market when i click it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by promarkop, Jul 15, 2015.

1. promarkop Win User

Several apps doesnt work after update

Hello mates its my first time i post here
    before 1 hour i updated to the last build but some problems appeared. I cant open Market when i click it shows the logo and then it close also when i try to play an mp3 it pops an error box saying "the remote procedure call failed" i cant open videos as well and also photos tab from start doesnt work too . How can i fix that?

I had a clean installation of the latest Official ISO from MS

Several apps doesnt work after update [​IMG]
    for example when i try open a pic i get this

:)

promarkop, Jul 15, 2015
  2. mrbill666 Win User

Windows 10 update for lumia 920

You can only install 10 at its early iterations, it no longer works after several big updates. 920 is simply soo slow and outdated to use 10 on. I did my 920,but unuseable. Had to get a Lumia 620 as an interim hold over until maybe a rumored Surface
    phone comes out. But if it doesnt will give up on entire WinPhone as I need several odd ball apps that windows doesnt have. And due to such low useage will likely never come to winphone.

Will move back to iOS iPhone after iPhone 8 comes out

mrbill666, Jul 15, 2015
  3. JayZF Win User
    App Dissapeared

Well I got. I problem with one game that I had been installed for several. Months (Age of Empire Castle Siege) well I have play it since rthen but today that a got to update the game after severals days waiting for its update when today got to finish the
    update that I fanilly got to get a good Wfi when it finish it suddenly take me to where it was and dissapeared from the letter "A" and when I got to search for it in games or in the shop it say that I had the game installed but when entering to game collection
    it doesnt appear and I have restart my phone several times but it doesnt work... I need your help I like that game very much and want to keep playing itand ai also have press view app but it takes me to home and doesnt shows anything... Xc

JayZF, Jul 15, 2015
  4. Several apps doesnt work after update

Hi all,

Did anyone found a fix for that issue? I'm experiencing it too and it's really frustrating.

I will provide logs & other information if needed.
    I'd appreciate it if anyone with experience could have a look.

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Marin

mdzhigarov, Dec 7, 2015
  5. Whatphoeb Win User
    Whatphoeb, Dec 7, 2015
  6. mdzhigarov, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Several apps doesnt work after update

1. Several apps doesnt work after update - Similar Threads - Several apps doesnt

2. after the latest update windows key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Customization
    after the latest update windows key doesnt work: it used to before update no its not hardware tried with external keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-latest-update-windows-key-doesnt-work/1e955fc9-ae47-4809-9a47-931cd18c4b02
  3. after the latest update windows key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after the latest update windows key doesnt work: it used to before update no its not hardware tried with external keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-latest-update-windows-key-doesnt-work/1e955fc9-ae47-4809-9a47-931cd18c4b02
  4. Internet doesnt work after update KB5014697

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet doesnt work after update KB5014697: Hello, I updated my laptop Legion 5 PRORTX 3070, Ryzen 7 5800H to newest KB5014697 via windows update. When I turn on hotspot and connect to it with my phone, internet in laptop stops working. In my phone it works, but not in laptop. When I disconnect my phone from laptop...
  5. Internet doesnt work after update KB5014697

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet doesnt work after update KB5014697: Hello, I updated my laptop Legion 5 PRORTX 3070, Ryzen 7 5800H to newest KB5014697 via windows update. When I turn on hotspot and connect to it with my phone, internet in laptop stops working. In my phone it works, but not in laptop. When I disconnect my phone from laptop...
  6. After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working: After Win10 update my keyboard keys not working - key "H" ; "G"; key " ; key \ and key \ ,also from num lock key "4" - can you provide solution on that.Txs in advance!...
  7. Microphone doesnt work after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone doesnt work after update: Logitech C170 webcam/mic stopped working. I added another mic but that doesn't work either. After the Win 10 update this happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-doesnt-work-after-update/f804da9b-f488-49b7-b367-6c216a6fcaa9
  8. mic doesnt work after win 10 update

mic doesnt work after win 10 update: my mic suddenly after a windows update decided it will get output from the pc instead of me ive tried everything... NOTHING WORKED: setting the mic to default, disabling the "listen to this device", reinstalling drivers, plugging it off and on again help...
  9. display driver doesnt work after october update

display driver doesnt work after october update: after the latest update, now windows intel graphics drivers 4000 has failed to install. its showing this error "The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. (Code...
  10. Touch screen doesnt work after latest update

Touch screen doesnt work after latest update: Hi, What I have: Porsche Book One. Running: Win 10 Pro Version: 1803 Build: 17134.228 Problem 1: After latest update (1803) the touchscreen doesnt work anymore, like it is non-responsive whatsoever Problem 2: Touchpad doesnt turn off. There is a shortcut key to...