Windows 10: Several BSOD after fresh system install while streaming w/ OBS

Discus and support Several BSOD after fresh system install while streaming w/ OBS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently did a system reset because my system was corrupted and would freeze on startup. After Streaming on for a few days I've gotten five BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Scrappy, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Scrappy Win User

Several BSOD after fresh system install while streaming w/ OBS

I recently did a system reset because my system was corrupted and would freeze on startup. After Streaming on for a few days I've gotten five BSOD errors - All while streaming. I believe I have installed all of the newest drivers and have checked on the motherboard manufacturers website for those. I have done some troubleshooting and updating my drivers after my fourth BSOD and the newest one is an error I haven't seen yet.

Hoping to resolve this soon so I can get back to streaming.
    Thanks, .

:)

Scrappy, Jul 3, 2018
  2. Rizzano Win User

BSOD When Streaming the game 7 Days to Die using OBS.

I have had 3 BSOD crashes when streaming the game 7 Days to Die using OBS to both Twitch and YouTube gaming.

I have used OBS to record the 7 Days to Die (and not stream) and it does not crash.
    I have used OBS to stream other games and it does not crash.
    Something about running this game AND streaming it at the same time makes my laptop crash after so long.

Attached are my log files.

Rizzano, Jul 3, 2018
  3. Cody H. Win User
    Recording with OBS and Windows 10 Game Stream

Last night I wanted to see what would happen if I used the Windows 10 Xbox stream and recorded with OBS. At first glance it was awesome, being able to have Halo on my nicer monitor instead of my **** TV. When I went back to watch it though the game sound
    was amplified and there was a single echo. (I didn't change any of my OBS setting so the game sound shouldn't have been louder). I'm assuming that OBS recorded the game sound from my tv and from the game stream. I'll be looking for a work around, but if anyone
    else has a suggestion let me know. Also it should be noted that my Mic and party chat were not echoing, only the actual game sounds from HALO.

Cody H., Jul 3, 2018
  4. Szentii Win User

OBS Streaming Problem

Hi There! I hope it is not a problem that I am posting this here.

I have a problem with OBS/Streaming (I think.)I use 720p60Fps for streaming. When I stream, OBS is not doing 60 Fps, it jumps between 30-58 Fps, and I cannot seem to fix it. I tried going down to 360p but it's the same. I even tried 1080p60fps and same, 30-58fps, but no 60 constant fps.

I tried using Advanced, and Simple settings. My streamer friend sent me his settings, tried those, same problem. My temperatures never go over 50°C. The card is in the PCI-E 16x slot too. And the GPU Load is not really under heavy load, most of the times. I use NVENC to stream, but with x264 I have the same issue. I tried reinstalling OBS, even fully clearing my previous profiles,settings. I had a fresh Windows reinstall since the last big Windows 10 update. The games which I have problems with are almost all the games. For example, Nioh, Destiny 2, NBA2K18. In these games I always have 60Fps, since I cap/lock it. If I uncap it it goes way above 60, and OBS still struggles to stream with 60Fps.

I tried setting V-SYNC on too, not much results. I also tried turning off NVIDIA ShadowPlay, so it wouldn't even run in the background. I attempted ShadowPlay to stream too, the same issue occours.

Also, I have audio delay too(tried adding Audio Output Capture, didn't fix it.)which is like an 0,5s delay, which I can't seem to fix, but I hope it is caused by my headset, which I'll be switching soon(Or maybe the new audio drivers for the current headset? Soon I'll see to that when the new one arrives.)

My PC specs:
    -MSI Z170A Gaming M5
    -Intel Core i5-6600K (3.9Ghz)
    -NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (MSI GAMING X)
    -Samsung EVO 960 250Gb SSD
    -Seagate Barracuda 7200Rpm 1TB
    -2x HyperX 8GB Savage DDR4 2133MHz CL13
    -Corsair VS550 ATX Power Supply
    -Windows 10
    -Primary monitor (1920x1080)
    -Secondary monitor (1440x900)
    All my drivers are up-to-date.

My internet speed is: 120Mbps download ; 12Mbps Upload. I stream with 5500 bitrate.

Also, OBS isn't dropping frames(Its 0% when I stop the stream). The upload speed is always green. I cannot find the problem on the internet, and my friends have no idea what could be the problem.

Sorry for my English, and thank you for the help!

Yours sincerely,
    Szentii

Szentii, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Several BSOD after fresh system install while streaming w/ OBS - Similar Threads - Several BSOD fresh

2. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e only while streaming with OBS Studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e only while streaming with OBS Studio: Every time I stream to Twitch, I get this error - BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e - and my computer restarts. There have been a few times when the message was different, but the vast majority of them read this way. According to BlueScreenView, this is probably caused by...
  3. BSOD While Streaming

BSOD While Streaming: Recently I began running in to the BSOD while using streamlabs. Ive downloaded blue screen view to try to solve in my limited capabilities. Of course I reached a dead end and I am now seeking knowledgeable assistance. Im not sure how to attach the dmp file*. Cheers!...
  4. Blue screen crashes while streaming on obs

Blue screen crashes while streaming on obs: I recently built a PC and have had no blue screen issues. However every time I try to stream on OBS playing a game I end up with the Blue screen of death giving me a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error code. When I went into the dump file it shows that Ndu.sys is the image name...
  5. Several BSOD errors after a fresh install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Several BSOD errors after a fresh install: Hello. I've been getting these error messages for 1,5 months after my fresh Windows 10 install. I'm really tired of it because it happens all the time and interrupts my classes. It usually crashes when I'm watching a video,browsing the internet,viewing some files or on its...
  6. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD when streaming using OBS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ntoskrnl.exe BSOD when streaming using OBS: Hi folks, I'm hoping someone can help me out as I have tried just about everything in order to try to get this to work. I've recently just finished building a new computer and have attempted to game + stream with the one computer, however when streaming it seems to...
  7. Several BSOD errors after a fresh install

Several BSOD errors after a fresh install: My computer was working fine as is before i decided to do a fresh install of Win 10. Nothing was acting up. I can install the OS. But when i get into that "Hello" screen it crashes all the time . It crashes so fast that I can't even see the error. But after the first BSOD...
  8. BSOD while Streaming

BSOD while Streaming: Hi! I'm having BSOD while streaming and it's a pain in the *** because I've to restart and start streaming again it's hell in earth. Could anyone help me figure out what is the problem? I've uninstalled my previous graphics drivers and reinstall them again, the OS is new,...
  9. Stream Labs OBS

Stream Labs OBS: Stream Labs OBS doesn’t show up on my both screens. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting measures I could find. Help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-labs-obs/921afc44-1c2b-4963-a6fa-71df21ca58c2
  10. L1C62x64.sys [0xD1] While Streaming with OBS

L1C62x64.sys [0xD1] While Streaming with OBS: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xD1 I'm tired, I've posted stuff before, somewhere. I've eben working all morning, and trying to uncover it on my own, I usually do. I honestly think it's hardware. It could be related to the Scarlet UAC2Audio, but that's because, well a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fresh install obs