Windows 10: Several BSOD's

Discus and support Several BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; any help would be appreciated, windows memory test was ran no issues detected. 81243 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jojoman, Apr 7, 2017.

1. jojoman Win User

Several BSOD's

any help would be appreciated, windows memory test was ran no issues detected.

:)

jojoman, Apr 7, 2017

2. BSOD Several Errors

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Apr 7, 2017
  3. BSOD Several Errors

Ive been trying to fix a computer for awhile now but im not exactly sure what the problem is. There are certain downloads that will have the computer crash yet this is rare. Along with seemingly random crashes unrelated to a specific event.

I have narrowed this search down to most likely being a problem with the ram, but im not sure if its bigger than the hardware (most frequent crash recently is memory management)

Event viewer shows nothing and seems to crash when i try to load it (it just stays loading when i try to filter and fails to show logs)

Any steps on how I can view crash files to provide more information or what i can do to fix the problem would be appreciated, though i know its a broad subject

I am on windows 10 running AMD A8 with 4GB Ram

cliftonmurray, Apr 7, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Several BSOD's

Please fill out your System Specs.

See here: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

Of major interest is the Manufacture and full model number of the computer if purchased or the system board if custom built.

Ztruker, Apr 7, 2017
  5. jojoman Win User
  6. Ztruker Win User
    One more time:

Please fill out your System Specs.

See here: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

Of major interest is the Manufacture and full model number of the computer if purchased or the system board if custom built.

Ztruker, Apr 7, 2017
  7. Xilnik Win User
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys 0xffffd280`4fe747d8 0xfffff80f`af77ebf2 nvlddmkm!+0x8cebf2[/quote] Your display card drivers are often on the stack during the crashes. Attempt to update or re-install the drivers from Software and driver results for: HP Z240 Tower Workstation

To re-install drivers:
    • Right click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the list dialog.
    • Under Display adapters, right click your NVIDIA Quadro device
    • Choose Uninstall from the list dialog
    • Put a check in the box to Delete the driver software for this device
    • Restart your system
    • Install the driver listed under Driver-Graphics from the site I linked above
      NVIDIA Quadro Professional Driver (ISV) Windows 10 (x64)
      375.86 Rev.B
      262.4 MB
      Mar 14, 2017

More recent bugchecks also point toward either a memory or CPU issue. Run diagnostics:

Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials

Xilnik, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Several BSOD's

1. Several BSOD's - Similar Threads - Several BSOD's

2. Getting several BSODs daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting several BSODs daily: Hello, I have a samsung notebook 7 (740u5l-y0us). since last month, I am struggling with several bsods. most of them are system service exception and thread exception not handled. i downloaded the bluescreenview app to see what really causes the problem, but everytime it says...
  3. For months my computer has been getting several different BSODs

For months my computer has been getting several different BSODs: For months my computer has been getting several different BSODs. I have been getting IRQ Not Less or Equal, Page fault in non paged area, Memory Management... I have done the memory tests, but no error found. I swapped my 2 sticks of memory in the different banks, no...
  4. Several BSOD with different codes

Several BSOD with different codes: for the last few weeks to couple of months my computer has been giving BSOD errors almost daily and sometimes multiple a day, ive check what the codes are referring to and there has been driver issues, memory issues, system service exception, irql errors. i know my pc itself...
  5. Several BSODs

Several BSODs: Several BSODs with different errors. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA RESOURCE_NOT_OWNED some others I'm forgetting Updated firmware for my Crucial SSD, got another crash, disconnected it, got another crash OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362...
  6. BSOD occurring intermittently several times a day

BSOD occurring intermittently several times a day: Hello, Every day my computer will crash several times for unknown reasons. This will occur when I'm: Playing any game Watching a video in browser General browsing Sometimes the computer will properly BSOD. Then it will either boot back to Windows, or boot back to BIOS...
  7. BSOD for several weeks now on win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD for several weeks now on win 10: I am experiencing BSOD for several weeks now on win 10, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done? ******************************************************************************* *...
  8. Several BSOD with Win 10 for different reasons

Several BSOD with Win 10 for different reasons: Hello everyone, a couple of weeks ago I finally installed Windows 10 on my PC (I upgraded from Windows 7). However, I'll keep running into the BSODs apparently for several different reasons, which are preventing me to use the computer normally. The BSODs showed up randomly:...
  9. kernel mode heap corruption / several bsods keep occuring

kernel mode heap corruption / several bsods keep occuring: Win 10, threadripper 1950x, 32gb ram just installed new win 10 updates after updated bios. Bsods occurring kernel mode heap corruption win32kfull.sys dump file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z-w_JbnDU3KYWveFDzaD-9AkVZHm8PPk/view?usp=sharing...
  10. Several "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" BSODs on my laptop

Several "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" BSODs on my laptop: Hey everyone! I've been getting several BSODs on my laptop over the span of months, and this is the first time it saved a dump file! It wouldn't save any dump files before this. I don't run anything intensive before these crashes happen. Usually programs close out by...