Windows 10: Several Diffrent Types of BSOD when gaming

Discus and support Several Diffrent Types of BSOD when gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there! I've been getting BSOD's whenever I begin to start gaming on my computer. I've done some memtest with no errors and I've also installed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by foxtara, May 22, 2016.

1. foxtara Win User

Several Diffrent Types of BSOD when gaming

Hi there! I've been getting BSOD's whenever I begin to start gaming on my computer. I've done some memtest with no errors and I've also installed the latest WHQL driver on my gpu
    my specs are
    FX-9590
    990FXA GD80 V2 Running BIOS version 13.5
    nVidia GTX 980 (the ones sold at best buy made my nvidia)
    1 Toshiba MQ01ABD100 HDD
    1 PNY CS1311 SSD
    1 HGST HTS541010A9E680 HDD
    Corsair CX750M
    (The Toshiba and the HGST are on raid 0 through windows, not the motherboard raid controller)
    The game I crash on the most is League of Legends. I've had more BSOD's but I use the reset button to get back in to the game faster. In retrospect I should have let it dump the files. But there is still a good amount of dump files in the zip folder. I've ran my computer with no anti virus, then with an anti virus, then with malwarebytes and nothing turned up. I've done fresh installs. The crashing seems to happen less often with windows 8.
    The zip file with errors is attached.
    Plz Halp

:)

foxtara, May 22, 2016

2. BSOD with several error types

Hello

I used to have BSOD from time to time since I have upgraded to windows 10, however they began to occur much more frequently, several times a day. I used to have "IRQL not less or equal", but now I see several other types of error messages. I have uploaded
    my minidump files and system info in the link

BSOD

I will appreciate if anyone can help. I can provide other information regarding hardware etc. if needed. Thanks a lot.

cenkermutlu, May 22, 2016
  3. BSOD with several error types

Thank you for your reply Patricia

I have all the windows updates and my drivers seem to be up to date. I have plugged out all USB hardware except the keyboard/mouse and speakers but the problem persists.

In the beginning, the most common error message was IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and it would appear from time to time, mostly but not exclusively when I played DCS World simulation game. Recently I have installed Medieval Total War II through steam, and intensity
    and variety of BSOD increased.

I have tried driver verifier to find out the problem, but the computer went into a constant loop of BSOD at the start up, which required me to start up in the safe mode and then manually find and disable the driver verifier in the hard drive.

I hope this information helps you.

thanks a lot

cenkermutlu, May 22, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi foxtara,

Please follow below suggestions and report back how it goes.

1. Remove 1 memory stick, don't add memory but get a kit instead.
    Code: [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 0029h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0027h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 2048MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator A1_DIMM0 Bank Locator A1_BANK0 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 4080h - Synchronous Speed 667MHz Manufacturer Nanya Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number NT2GC64B8HC0NF-CG [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 002bh] Physical Memory Array Handle 0027h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 2048MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator A1_DIMM1 Bank Locator A1_BANK1 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 4080h - Synchronous Speed 667MHz Manufacturer Nanya Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number NT2GC64B8HC0NF-CG [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 002dh] Physical Memory Array Handle 0027h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 8192MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator A1_DIMM2 Bank Locator A1_BANK2 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 4080h - Synchronous Speed 800MHz Manufacturer Micron Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number 16JTF1G64AZ-1G6E1 [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 002fh] Physical Memory Array Handle 0027h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 0 bits Data Width 64 bits Size [Not Populated] Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator A1_DIMM3 Bank Locator A1_BANK3 Memory Type 02h - Unknown Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 0MHz Manufacturer A1_Manufacturer3 Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number Array1_PartNumber3[/quote] 2. Check MSI for BIOS updates
    Support For 990FXA-GD80 | MSI Global | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design

3. Uninstall Kaspersky while troubleshooting and use Windows Defender as alternative.
    Code: ffffd000`2538d0a8 fffff800`b1cebbc3Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\klflt.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klflt.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klflt.sys klflt+0xbbc3[/quote] 4. Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver, you can use this tutorial to do so *Arrow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Attachment 81198
    Code: ffffd000`2535dd58 fffff801`e5e36dddUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x96ddd 3: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`e5da0000 fffff801`e69ed000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue May 10 00:56:41 2016 (573115A9) CheckSum: 00C1B0BA ImageSize: 00C4D000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling system & other used stuff. The PSU, cooling system & other used stuff are NOT mentioned in the toolHow to fill in your system specs:

Several Diffrent Types of BSOD when gaming [​IMG]

Several Diffrent Types of BSOD when gaming [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Several Diffrent Types of BSOD when gaming - Similar Threads - Several Diffrent Types

2. 22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's: I have randoms BSOD when i'm gaming. I'm not able to tell what is the problem. Can anyone help me?AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHzRam 64,0 GBWindows 11 Pro23H222631.3007Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0Dumpfile...
  3. 22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's: I have randoms BSOD when i'm gaming. I'm not able to tell what is the problem. Can anyone help me?AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHzRam 64,0 GBWindows 11 Pro23H222631.3007Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0Dumpfile...
  4. windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes

windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes: hello, is there anyone that can help me troubleshoot what is causing BSOD it started crashing like 2-3 days ago. no new hardwarde or software instaled in that time here is the link to few last memor...
  5. windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes: hello, is there anyone that can help me troubleshoot what is causing BSOD it started crashing like 2-3 days ago. no new hardwarde or software instaled in that time here is the link to few last memor...
  6. Need step by step help with BSOD several types

Need step by step help with BSOD several types: Hi CommunityI experience BSOD way too often and has tried all the advice I could find online - but it keeps happening. From memory is has been Unexpected_Store_Exception, System service exception, critical process died.I tried to analyse the dump files - but cannot always...
  7. Several BSOD error messages when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSOD error messages when gaming: Lately I have been having issues playing games on my computer. Recently I had to reinstall windows 10 after doing a factory reset, and for a while this did solve the issue. But after updating all of my drivers and software I continue to get BSODs while playing games. The most...
  8. Several bsod while gaming

Several bsod while gaming: Hi, i just brought a new gaming laptop. It's performing fine until i installed a new M.2 SSD from samsung (evo 970) of 1 TB. The laptop start to show two BSOD while i game (overwatch). Also i should mention that i undervolted my cpu with -1.50mv. I wasn't a probleem for a...
  9. Several different types of BSoD at random moments

Several different types of BSoD at random moments: As the title says, I've been recently experiencing different kinds of BSoD (irql_not_less_or_equal, Critical_structure_corruption, etc.) while doing all kinds of things, from gaming to just browsing the web. I've been trying to fix it using google to help me troubleshoot it,...
  10. BSOD Several types and few times in a day

BSOD Several types and few times in a day: Hello, I just bought a custom rig and the BSOD keep popping out every now and then. The BSOD are different every time. Other than that, I noticed that Firefox and Origin program keep crashing as well.... Attached is my dump file for your comment. Thank you very much...