Windows 10: Several new NirSoft tools released.

Discus and support Several new NirSoft tools released. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Lots of new tools from NirSoft at NirSoft - freeware utilities: password recovery, system utilities, desktop utilities 107250 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ap1978, Apr 1, 2018.

1. ap1978 Win User

Several new NirSoft tools released.

ap1978, Apr 1, 2018
  2. Daveola Win User

People Hub will no longer open

I have done both several times. I have even used the new tool Nokia released recently. Nothing has worked.

Daveola, Apr 1, 2018
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Apr 1, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

To be more specific, here's a list of what's new (available by scrolling down on the afore-linked web page):

Several new NirSoft tools released. [​IMG]

HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Several new NirSoft tools released. - Similar Threads - Several NirSoft tools

2. Windows 10 KB5006670 released with several improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5006670 released with several improvements: A new cumulative update is now available for Windows 10 version 2004 or later. The update is available via Windows Update and Microsoft’s Windows Update for Business. Additionally, Microsoft has also published direct download links for Windows 10 KB5006670 offline installers....
  3. Resource Exhaustion crashes several Microsoft tools

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resource Exhaustion crashes several Microsoft tools: Hi, I am working from home and I am getting issues with my workstation. At the middle of my working day, I tools freeze. After multiple times, I was able to spot the following. First, I get the following event 2004 in Events: "Windows has successfully diagnosed an...
  4. Windows Updates History Viewer released by Nirsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Updates History Viewer released by Nirsoft: Windows Updates History Viewer (WinUpdatesView) is a new software program by Nirsoft that displays the Windows updates history on the device it is run on. As is the case with all Nirsoft applications, it is fully portable and can be run from any location. Just download the...
  5. New codenames for the releases!

in Windows 10 Support
    New codenames for the releases!: On some websites in the media some have stated that Microsoft will be implementing new codenames for Windows 10 instead of codenames like 19H1 which will be apparently be something like Vibranium etc. Has Microsoft confirmed this officially? Or shall I just assume at the...
  6. Thanatos ransomware: Free decryption tool released

in Windows 10 News
    Thanatos ransomware: Free decryption tool released: Victims of a destructive form of ransomware, which fails to unlock files even if the ransom is paid, can now retrieve their files for free with a new file decryptor released by security researchers.Thanatos ransomware first started targeting Windows systems in February and...
  7. Malicious Software Removal Tool 5.43 released

in Windows 10 News
    Malicious Software Removal Tool 5.43 released: In this month’s Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) release, we continue taking down unwanted software, the pesky threats that force onto our computers things that we neither want nor need. BrowserModifier:Win32/Clodaconas, for instance, displays ads when...
  8. Track releases on the Media Creation Tool?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Track releases on the Media Creation Tool?: Hello, Is there a way I can track the ISO releases on the Media Creation Tool?I mean, most of the times I download a ISO from the Media Creation Tool, I late realize that a new version has not be released and I have downloaded the version I already have.Please let me know if...
  9. Windows 10 Developer Tools released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Developer Tools released: Still installing on my VM - takes forever!!! Had to create a new VM as the old VM's hard drive wasn't big enough. Had to install Visual Studio 2015 CTP6 before installing the tools Also, the update to 10046 didn't load at first, so I had to update to it after installing VS...
  10. Updating to new releases

in Windows 10 Support
    Updating to new releases: Migration up to build 9860 has been quite easy using Windows Update. I don't suppose that there is any chance that this process will continue right through to the production version! I like to customize Windows to the way I want and this process can be a bit tedious if it...