Windows 10: Several problems with fTPM and how to acquire it

Discus and support Several problems with fTPM and how to acquire it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So since I now have a galaxy S8 and samsung released Samsung flow for all windows 10 computers I wanted to use it to my advantage because of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cagdas, Jul 10, 2017.

1. cagdas Win User

Several problems with fTPM and how to acquire it

So since I now have a galaxy S8 and samsung released Samsung flow for all windows 10 computers I wanted to use it to my advantage because of my computer already being 3 years old and it also doesn't have windows hello support I thought that using the Finger print scanner / Iris scanner on my phone to unlock my computer wold be nice.
    so I installed samsung flow on my computer and phone but at the first time that I opened it on the computer it gave me a message that It wasn't supported by my computer, so I check if there were any updates and 1703 was out with 20 failed attemps to install it and support on tenforums I couldn't do it and I already wanted a clean windows Install due to some other problems I reinstalled windows 10. but now I get
    Several problems with fTPM and how to acquire it [​IMG]
    this error So this is the point that I go dafuq I heard and saw on some articles that it supports fTPM but how do I get it on my pc.. or is it even possible.. So if you can help me I would appreciate it.

I also saw something about a bitlocker but I don't know what that is

:)

cagdas, Jul 10, 2017

2. Fitbit App - Get the app button does nothing

tried several times to install, it says downloading, then acquiring license...... then fails, then it automatically starts downloading again, acquiring license...then fails again

Robert Shafer, Jul 10, 2017
  3. Building a PC with windows 8.1 disc, how to acquire windows 10

So im in the process of building a new windows PC but am waiting for intel skylake and the motherboards for it. I have an OEM windows 8.1 disc and would like to use windows 10 for the build. Is there a way to register or get windows without having to buy
    a copy of it when skylake is released?

BillyLynch, Jul 10, 2017
Thema:

Several problems with fTPM and how to acquire it

1. Several problems with fTPM and how to acquire it - Similar Threads - Several problems fTPM

2. How to acquire windows keys for business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to acquire windows keys for business: I am starting a business creating pre-built computers and want the option for customers to be able to choose windows operating system. What's the process of safe key delivery, where do I acquire the licenses.I contacted the support and just got tossed around many departments...
  3. How to acquire windows keys for business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to acquire windows keys for business: I am starting a business creating pre-built computers and want the option for customers to be able to choose windows operating system. What's the process of safe key delivery, where do I acquire the licenses.I contacted the support and just got tossed around many departments...
  4. Severe boot problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Severe boot problem.: My windows 10 desktop is freezing immediately after startup. The desktop loads and the clock display runs but no input is possible although the USB ports have power. A hard power off is necessary. It happens every time I try to boot including in safe mode. This means I have...
  5. FTPM thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FTPM thing: My laptop suddenly turned off and won't open but after a few minutes it did and the display was a black screen with a blue box that says see photos. and everytime i restart or open my laptop it always be like that and i just always press no and its i can use my laptop like...
  6. FTPM thing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FTPM thing: My laptop suddenly turned off and won't open but after a few minutes it did and the display was a black screen with a blue box that says see photos. and everytime i restart or open my laptop it always be like that and i just always press no and its i can use my laptop like...
  7. FTPM thing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Severe Sign in Problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Severe Sign in Problems: Why in the world is my Windows computer not allowing me to sign in with a 4 digit pin anymore. I have to sign in using my Microsoft Windows Outlook account number, and even then it usually doesn't let me sign in because I am not online. Well In order to get to the log in...
  9. Several problem with homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Several problem with homegroup: Hi, I have 2 PCs running Windows 10 (Computer A and Computer B). They are fully updates. Both computers are join to the same homegroup. I just create the homegroup. 1. What was Strange: If I was creating the homegroup on Computer B then Computer A was seeing the offer...
  10. frustrated with several problems

in Windows 10 Support
    frustrated with several problems: I bought a new laptop (acer aspire) with win10 that I plan to use mostly for internet stuff since my tablet will no longer play you tube videos. I have a big work computer with Win 7 which I like just the way it is. Updates are turned off so it will not automatically update...