Windows 10: Several random BSOD windows 10 64 bit

Discus and support Several random BSOD windows 10 64 bit in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone,Im writing here for the first time because its the first time that im really having problems with my desktop PC. From around 1 month... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EnisK, Jan 27, 2018.

1. EnisK Win User

Several random BSOD windows 10 64 bit

Hello everyone,Im writing here for the first time because its the first time that im really having problems with my desktop PC.
    From around 1 month ago i started having randomly several BSOD at my windows 10 (version 1709) 64 bit PC.
    I have checked for some weeks internet on how to fix these BSOD but with no success.
    I have run some tools like SFC or memtest or disk test etc etc and everytime they tell me i have no problem, everything is ok.
    I havent installed a new hardware pheripheral during this time. I even opened my PC and cleaned all the dust that i found inside, but the BSOD kept coming and coming so I think the problem is software wise and not hardware wise.
    My PC is HP ENVY Phoenix Desktop - 860-011nf (ENERGY STAR)
    My BIOS is AMI A0.38 with SSID: 2B4B.
    I even did a full reformat with erasing everything and still i got BSOD from the start of windows opening after reformat.
    So i came to conclusion that the problem comes from a or some driver(s).
    Clearly i got no idea from where comes this problem and i would really appreciate ur help.
    I tried checking my dmp files with the winDBG tool and each time i have different code_message_name (the same 4-5 but randomly which one comes).

Im providing these .dmp to u so maybe u understand better than me.
    Uploadfiles.io - 012818-23125-01.dmp

Uploadfiles.io - 012818-23562-01.dmp

Uploadfiles.io - 012818-24250-01.dmp

Uploadfiles.io - 012818-24578-01.dmp

Uploadfiles.io - 012818-26000-01.dmp

Thank you for your time!

:)

EnisK, Jan 27, 2018

2. I updated windows 10 today and now I am having problems. for instance, when I press the start button nothing happens. what can I do?

32-bit and 64-bit Windows FAQ:

The terms 32-bit and 64-bit refer to the way a computer's processor (also called a
    CPU), handles information. The 64-bit version of Windows handles large amounts of random access memory (RAM) more effectively than a 32-bit system.

To install a 64-bit version of Windows, you need a CPU that's capable of running a 64-bit version of Windows. The benefits of using a 64-bit operating system are most apparent when you have a large amount of random access memory (RAM) installed on
    your computer, typically 4 GB of RAM or more. In such cases, because a 64-bit operating system can handle large amounts of memory more efficiently than a 32-bit operating system, a 64-bit system can be more responsive when running several programs at the same
    time and switching between them frequently.

To run a 64-bit version of Windows, your computer must have a 64-bit-capable processor. To find out if your processor is 64-bit-capable, do the following:

Control Panel\System and Security\System

If your system was originally a 32-bit system, the update should also be 32-bit. You can go to Recovery > Go back to the previous version of Windows 10. I'd advise doing so and verify if it is a 32-bit version or 64-bit version. Once verified, try reinstalling
    the current version of Windows 10. Use this
    link
    to create installation media.

How to Switch From 32-bit Windows 10 to 64-bit Windows 10

Smittychat., Jan 27, 2018
  3. BSOD Randomly. help.

I would be using my laptop at random times during the day and it would BSOD maybe 10mins later. Anyone know what I should do?

ASUS RoG

Intel Core i7-4710HQ CPU @2.50GHz 2.49GHz

RAM: 24.0 GB

Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS, x64-based processor

071916-7625-01.dmp

EricDuenas, Jan 27, 2018
  4. Trayal Win User

I'm seeing nearly the same thing you are, actually. I just signed up to post the exact same type of questions. I'm going to hold off posting until we see some of the responses to yours. I'll throw out some questions that I've seen asked around similar items:

Have you tried "Windows Memory Diagnostic" (part of Win10) successfully?
    Have you tried going through each item in Device Manager and right-clicking then choosing "Update Driver"?

Trayal, Jan 27, 2018
  5. EnisK Win User
    Hello there,

I have tried several tools to fix my problem, so unfortunately i cant remember if i have also tried the "windows memory diagnostic" tool.
    About the other question, after using the windows/microsoft update, normally all the drivers are up to date (with the version known to windows, i know if i go to the manufacturer of the driver site, i might find sometimes more recent versions of those drivers) and so the "update driver" option doesnt give me any new version of the driver.

EnisK, Jan 27, 2018
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Trayal, please start your own thread. Trying to debug two problems, even if similar, in one thread gets very confusing.
    Also, please read and follow the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions when you start your thread.

Ztruker, Jan 28, 2018
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Jan 28, 2018
  8. EnisK Win User

Hello Ztruker,
    Sorry for not following the instructions.
    I followed the instructions and generated the zip file.

U can see it in attachment, tell me if u need anything else to help u analyse it.

Thnx!

EnisK, Jan 28, 2018
  9. Ztruker Win User
    Can you please change the language to English? I can't read the logs in the current language which makes it difficult to provide help.

Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Tutorials

Re-run DM_Log_collector when done and upload the zip file, see if that helps.

You can put the language back to your normal one once done though you may have to do this multiple times if I need you to run DM_Log_collector again in the future. Might be better to leave it English until this problem is resolved.

Thanks

Only 1 of the 4 dumps in the zip file indicated a driver problem.

Code: ffffe489`f2446788 fffff802`49bb1c46Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\WppRecorder.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for WppRecorder.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for WppRecorder.sys WppRecorder+0x1c46[/quote] This seems to be connected to file system compression from what I can find but all the problems I saw were in Windows 8/8.1 and were fixed my Microsoft with a Windows Update so should be fixed in Windows 10.

Ztruker, Jan 29, 2018
  10. EnisK Win User
    Hello again,
    I followed the tutorial to change the language but i dunno why but i couldnt download the new language so i couldnt pass it in english. I had new BSOD today with new dmp files, can u analyse only those while not using the data that are not in english?
    Thnx!

DESKTOP-391FC8B-30_01_2018_230124,69.zip

EnisK, Jan 30, 2018
  11. EnisK Win User
    Hello again,
    Sorry for this double post but i dont know how to edit an exisint post.
    I finally was able to download the english language pack and changed the system language to english.
    After this i generated again the zip file with tool you provided and you can find it in the attachment.

Please tell me if u find smth to fix my problem.
    Thnx

EnisK, Jan 30, 2018
  12. Ztruker Win User
    Looked at 5 dumps:
    There are a variety of problems shown:

Bugcheck A IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL:
    Code: ffffd60b`d2fda408 fffff808`1b08d2a6Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvhdci.inf_amd64_a33a405d786e1e76\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x1cd2a6[/quote] Code: ffffd60b`d2fda990 fffff808`15304280Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\afd.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for afd.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for afd.sys afd+0x4280[/quote] Driver Description: Ancillary Function Driver for WinSock

BugCheck 139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE:
    No driver problems indicated

No driver problems indicated

Code: fffffb83`70e5f568 fffff80f`ed98ddf3Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\afd.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for afd.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for afd.sys afd+0x6ddf3[/quote] Driver Description: Ancillary Function Driver for WinSock

Are these problems occurring after coming out of sleep or hibernate mode? Turn hibernate off and see if that helps.
    Open a Administrator Command Prompt and enter powercfg -h off to do this.

Also, enter powercfg /list and post the output here. Should look something like this (you may not have all 3):

C:\Users\ztruk>powercfg /list

Existing Power Schemes (* Active)
    -----------------------------------
    Power Scheme GUID: 381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e (Balanced)
    Power Scheme GUID: 8c5e7fda-e8bf-4a96-9a85-a6e23a8c635c (High performance) *
    Power Scheme GUID: a1841308-3541-4fab-bc81-f71556f20b4a (Power saver)

Open Control Panel, Power Options and select the High performance power scheme if it's not already selected.

Ztruker, Jan 31, 2018
  13. Ztruker Win User

See if you have a C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP file. If you do, copy it to your Desktop then zip it, upload it to OneDrive and post a link in this thread to it so I can download it to look at it please. It may have more information than a mini dump.

Also, the msinfo32.nfo file shows you had 112 BSODs since 1/23/2018.

Ztruker, Jan 31, 2018
  14. EnisK Win User
    Hello there and thnx for ur instructions.
    My BSOD didnt necessarily came after coming out of hibernation they were just random during all time, but i launched your command to remove the hibernation and this is the output of the other command:

C:\Windows\system32>powercfg /list
    Existing Power Schemes (* Active)-----------------------------------
    Power Scheme GUID: 381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e (Balanced) *
    Power Scheme GUID: 8c5e7fda-e8bf-4a96-9a85-a6e23a8c635c (High performance)
    Power Scheme GUID: a1841308-3541-4fab-bc81-f71556f20b4a (Power saver)

So i did what u said and changed the power options to "High performance".

And about what msinfo32.nfo showed, as u said 112 BSODs in few days, i am becoming crazy by all these BSODs and not knowing from where they come.

Regarding the MEMORY.DMP file i found it but it is an 8 GB file. Should i still continue to zip it and put in onedrive?

EDIT: ok so after zipping it, it has only 800MB

I put it in onedrive and here is the link:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thnx again.

EnisK, Jan 31, 2018
  15. Ztruker Win User
    The only thing of interest in MEMORY.DMP was this:
    Code: ffffe60a`cc72d158 fffff806`d4f66620*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for nvlddmkm.sys - nvlddmkm+0x1e6620[/quote] That's part of the driver for your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti card. You already have the latest driver installed. Try uninstalling with DDU then install just the graphics and physx drivers, nothing else as described below:

Remove and install latest Nvidia drivers:

I suggest completely uninstalling the Nvidia display drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from WagnardMobile (near bottom of page) then get the latest driver for you Nvidia card here: NVIDIA Driver Downloads

Then do a custom install of only the NVidia graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

See if that gets rid of the problem.
    =============================================

Also check the voltages in BIOS Setup, posts them here please.

If reinstall Nvidia driver doesn't help then try enabling Driver Verifier:
    ===================================================
    Driver Verifier
    is a diagnostic tool built into Windows 10, it is designed to verify both native Microsoft drivers and third party drivers. Driver Verifier's verification process involves putting heavy stress on drivers with the intention of making bad, outdated, incompatible or misbehaving drivers fail. The required result is a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) which will generate a crash dump for debugging purposes.
    Machines exposed to Driver Verifier will run very sluggishly due to the stress being applied to the drivers.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable in Windows 10

Pay close attention to
    Several random BSOD windows 10 64 bit [​IMG]
    PART TWO
    Several random BSOD windows 10 64 bit [​IMG]
    and make sure the correct boxes are checked.

Warning:
    It is not advised to run Driver Verifier for more than 48 hours at a time. Disable Driver Verifier after 48 hours or after receiving a BSOD, whichever happens soonest.

Always create a Restore Point prior to enabling Driver Verifier.

What we're looking for is a verifier generated BSOD with a mini dump that will tell us what driver caused it. If you get a BSOD, rerun dm_log_collector and upload the resulting zip file.

Ztruker, Feb 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Several random BSOD windows 10 64 bit - Similar Threads - Several random BSOD

2. Windows 10 64-bit BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 64-bit BSOD: Hi so last night I encountered a BSOD while playing, the BSOD resulted in my monitor lights blinking while having no display but my hardware was still running. I fixed it by restarting the PC and after a quick diagnosis and self-repair run automatically by Windows it just...
  3. Windows 10 64-bit BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 64-bit BSOD: Hi so last night I encountered a BSOD while playing, the BSOD resulted in my monitor lights blinking while having no display but my hardware was still running. I fixed it by restarting the PC and after a quick diagnosis and self-repair run automatically by Windows it just...
  4. Windows 10 64-bit BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSODs on Laptop, Windows 11 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs on Laptop, Windows 11 64-bit: I bought an Acer Aspire A515-45 Ryzen 5 5500U and 16 GB RAM at 3200 MHz about a month ago and crashes at random times of the day, mostly in the form of bluescreens with different error codes. It usually crashes while I'm just browsing the internet. Sometimes the crash...
  6. Random BSODs on Laptop, Windows 11 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs on Laptop, Windows 11 64-bit: I bought an Acer Aspire A515-45 Ryzen 5 5500U and 16 GB RAM at 3200 MHz about a month ago and crashes at random times of the day, mostly in the form of bluescreens with different error codes. It usually crashes while I'm just browsing the internet. Sometimes the crash...
  7. Several Random BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several Random BSOD on Windows 10: Having a lot of random BSOD these past weeks in plenty of situations: Playing, idle, and even starting and shutting down Windows. chkdsk and sfc were clear until today some corrupted files appeared, fixing them and at reboot another two crashes. The computer has been running...
  8. Several Random BSOD on Windows 10

Several Random BSOD on Windows 10: Having a lot of random BSOD these past weeks in plenty of situations: Playing, idle, and even starting and shutting down Windows. chkdsk and sfc were clear until today some corrupted files appeared, fixing them and at reboot another two crashes. The computer has been running...
  9. BSOD Windows 10 64 bit

BSOD Windows 10 64 bit: hello experts, I want to ask about problems that have been asked a lot by other people. I'm having a blue screen of death problem on Asus A407MA with Windows 10 64bit operating system. I have tried to update the driver and try to recover my windows. but the problem was never...
  10. Windows 10 Randomly Freezes 64-bit

Windows 10 Randomly Freezes 64-bit: Just within the last couple of weeks, my Windows 10 desktop has started randomly freezing up. I have run Norton deep scan, Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and nothing was found. I also ran a Defrag, along with Memory Test(no errors) and Check Disk(no errors), so I am...