Windows 10: sfc and dism....restorehealth in 16299.64

Discus and support sfc and dism....restorehealth in 16299.64 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; In the previous build (16299.19) I had the issue of contracticting reports between sfc /scannow (reported "corrupt files unable to repair"), and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by davidhk, Nov 14, 2017.

1. davidhk Win User

sfc and dism....restorehealth in 16299.64

In the previous build (16299.19) I had the issue of contracticting reports between sfc /scannow (reported "corrupt files unable to repair"), and dism.....restorehealth (reported "operation completed successfully").
    ref : sfc and dism ..... old issue returns

It is a relief to find out the issue is gone in the new build 16299.64.

sfc and dism....restorehealth in 16299.64 [​IMG]

:)

davidhk, Nov 14, 2017

2. SFC scan and DISM restorehealth scan

Well to be honest I cannot comment about as I haven't heard anything similar to this as a fix.

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 14, 2017
  3. PaulPChou Win User
    SFC scan and DISM restorehealth scan

1. After the sfc scan, restart

2. Run the restorehealth scan and restart after the scan is finished

3. Run the sfc scan again and it will say: no integrated violations found

Does those steps fix the Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them?

So, if my system is fine, then nothing to worry about? Then why can't Microsoft fix the things you mentioned? Puzzling me.

PaulPChou, Nov 14, 2017
Thema:

sfc and dism....restorehealth in 16299.64

1. sfc and dism....restorehealth in 16299.64 - Similar Threads - sfc dism restorehealth

2. Bad Image: Stuck on SFC Scannow and DISM RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image: Stuck on SFC Scannow and DISM RestoreHealth: I came back from 3 weeks out of town and got a blue screen of death. Then the computer got hung up trying to install updates. I'm not really sure the cause, or if there's a virus I still need to eradicate, but at any rate I was getting a bunch of class not registered messages...
  3. Bad Image: Stuck on SFC Scannow and DISM RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image: Stuck on SFC Scannow and DISM RestoreHealth: I came back from 3 weeks out of town and got a blue screen of death. Then the computer got hung up trying to install updates. I'm not really sure the cause, or if there's a virus I still need to eradicate, but at any rate I was getting a bunch of class not registered messages...
  4. Bad Image: Stuck on SFC Scannow and DISM RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why sfc/ dism scan/ restorehealth not working on w8.1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why sfc/ dism scan/ restorehealth not working on w8.1?: sfc /scannow leaves the following errors in CBS log 2022-09-03 12:52:10, Info CSI 000005a2 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:48{24}]"System.Windows.Forms.dll" of NetFx4-System.Windows.Forms, Version = 4.0.9696.17120, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 9, Culture neutral,...
  6. Why sfc/ dism scan/ restorehealth not working on w8.1?

Why sfc/ dism scan/ restorehealth not working on w8.1?: sfc /scannow leaves the following errors in CBS log 2022-09-03 12:52:10, Info CSI 000005a2 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:48{24}]"System.Windows.Forms.dll" of NetFx4-System.Windows.Forms, Version = 4.0.9696.17120, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 9, Culture neutral,...
  7. SFC and DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC and DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth don't work.: Hi.Recently i reset my ssd and installed RTM Windows 11, Then moved to Windows 11 Insider preview. 25145I was just going to install Dell SupportAssistant, But it failed to install.It never happened before i reset my ssd, But now it does.So i tried SFC and DISM, But it didn't...
  8. SFC and DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth don't work.

SFC and DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth don't work.: Hi.Recently i reset my ssd and installed RTM Windows 11, Then moved to Windows 11 Insider preview. 25145I was just going to install Dell SupportAssistant, But it failed to install.It never happened before i reset my ssd, But now it does.So i tried SFC and DISM, But it didn't...
  9. SFC Scannow or DISM/RestoreHealth using Image

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC Scannow or DISM/RestoreHealth using Image: Windows 10 user. Having some trouble with my system after coming back from a weekend. Nothing major...just having trouble playing some games that require plugins etc Regardless if it's related, I just wanted to run an SFC/Scannow or DISM/RestoreHealth I downloaded the...
  10. Does DISM/Restorehealth fix all issues with SFC/SCannow?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Does DISM/Restorehealth fix all issues with SFC/SCannow?: Really weird. Ran SFC Scannow. Says I have some corrupt files. So I went ahead and did the DISM/Restorehealth and it said it completed successfully. But when I run SFC again getting same error. Wouldn't a DISM/Restorehealth fix any issues with SFC/Scannow? 51039