Windows 10: SFC corruption detected after upgrade

Discus and support SFC corruption detected after upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What gives? Windows 7 was clean before the update, 9715 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Geneo, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Geneo Win User

SFC corruption detected after upgrade

What gives? Windows 7 was clean before the update,

:)

Geneo, Jul 29, 2015

2. shortcuts no longer work in windows 10

I am experiencing the same issue after having completed a WIndows 8.1 clean install, then upgrading to 10. SFC and DISM have detected no corruption. Is there a link where we can view the status of this issue as it is being researched?

TedRinehart, Jul 29, 2015
  3. to solve many post windows update sfc scannow and dism restorehealth corruptions

To solve many post windows update sfc scannow and dism restorehealth corruptions

Up until July 29, 2016 there were free upgrades to windows 10.

Some downloads with the latest os from the Microsoft web site may have had new integrity violations or corruptions detected by either or both administrative command prompt sfc /scannow or dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

I had attempted to fix these corruptions on several computers by viewing the cbs logs and the dism logs and then searching for solutions on the internet. There were no solutions reported as of today August, 5, 2016.

Other steps that I had made were to sanitize my drive then install the windows 10 os from a dvd. A sfc /scannow done immediately after installation displayed corruption. Dism restorehealth also displayed corruption that it was not able to fix. It reported
    missing source file to make the fix.

With the corruptions immediately after installing the windows 10 os updates were then performed with reboots. sfc scannow and dism were check again and they still reported corruption that they were not able to fix.

Some computers may or may not have corruptions detected by sfc scannow or dism restorehealth after the windows 10 upgrade.

The version of windows 10 that may have had this problem was 1511 build 10586.494.

To check for the windows 10 version click the windows key and the r key at the same time. Then in the run command enter winver

As of today, 8/5/2016 there is another windows 10 upgrade. This upgrade has not yet appeared in windows updates. To get the latest update search for windows 10 iso download or go to Download Windows 10

The latest version is 1607 build 14393.10

questions_, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

SFC corruption detected after upgrade

1. SFC corruption detected after upgrade - Similar Threads - SFC corruption detected

2. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  3. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  4. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SFC /scannow has detected corrupt files and cannot repair them ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SFC /scannow has detected corrupt files and cannot repair them ?: I have run my sfc and dism to fix the corrupt files but they do not repair them. I have photos of the logs. Can someone help me fix my windows 11 problems?...
  6. Fixing corrupted files after "sfc/scannow"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fixing corrupted files after "sfc/scannow": I am getting all of the the corrupted file error from WindowsPowershell folder after i checked CBS file after sfc scan , example of one : Could not reproject corrupted file \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\Defender\\MSFT_MpScan.cdxml; source file in...
  7. sfc /scannow detects corrupted files but unable to fix them?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc /scannow detects corrupted files but unable to fix them?: Below is a link to the CBS.log that it created when a did a system scan. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30vhC-qB2Iud2F4WXlRd2xObnFVZzhpMlF6em4yN1kyM0VB/view?usp=sharing As always, all help is greatly appreciated!...
  8. SFC Corrupt Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC Corrupt Files: Windows search doesn't work. I ran SFC /scannow and there is corrupt files, the log is attached. 23170
  9. SFC detecting corruption after Clean install?

SFC detecting corruption after Clean install?: Hi, I performed a clean install recently and noticed that after I installed drivers I got a sfc corruption when testing my integrity, So I reinstalled windows again and disabled automatic drivers and tested, at first I passed the sfc test, however once I installed the NVidia...
  10. Corrupt 'sfc /scannow' after Threshold 2 upgrade

Corrupt 'sfc /scannow' after Threshold 2 upgrade: Hi Everyone I have a problem with 'sfc /scannow' run from Command prompt (Admin) in Windows version 1511 (OS Build 10586.11) I have attached the 1st CBS Log I saved….(I have 2 other later logs saved) I had been running Windows 10Pro 64bit upgrade on a 8.1Pro 64bit OS HP...