Windows 10: SFC detecting corruption after Clean install?

Discus and support SFC detecting corruption after Clean install? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I performed a clean install recently and noticed that after I installed drivers I got a sfc corruption when testing my integrity, So I reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Wolverine6709, Jul 11, 2016.

1. SFC detecting corruption after Clean install?

Hi, I performed a clean install recently and noticed that after I installed drivers I got a sfc corruption when testing my integrity, So I reinstalled windows again and disabled automatic drivers and tested, at first I passed the sfc test, however once I installed the NVidia drivers my pc was again labeled as corrupted. Is there something I can do to prevent this or is it a false positive/common issue. I need NVidia drivers so im unsure of where to go from here attached is my log after installing the NVidia drivers/ after failing sfc test. Thanks for your help.

:)

Wolverine6709, Jul 11, 2016

2. shortcuts no longer work in windows 10

I am experiencing the same issue after having completed a WIndows 8.1 clean install, then upgrading to 10. SFC and DISM have detected no corruption. Is there a link where we can view the status of this issue as it is being researched?

TedRinehart, Jul 11, 2016
  3. Unable to fix corrupt files using SFC

I clean install the windows my both drive were empty expect the default windows files i run SFC to check and i got the corrupt files again with the same error " duplicate owner directory detected"

kunaljain1534, Jul 11, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

SFC detecting corruption after Clean install?

Welcome to tenforums....It appears you have a duplicate ownership.
    Copy paste the following into Command Prompt (Admin)

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

dencal, Jul 12, 2016
Thema:

SFC detecting corruption after Clean install?

1. SFC detecting corruption after Clean install? - Similar Threads - SFC detecting corruption

2. after clean install no audio detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    after clean install no audio detected: After clean install on a new sata SSD, I am facing issue of no audio device detected. I have uninstalled/reinstalled drivers, reset the PC, done everything but no use....
  3. BSODs and corrupt files even after clean installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs and corrupt files even after clean installing: I have an HP 255 G7 laptop which I bought in September 2019. At some point in early spring, more often than not when I turn it on the spinning wheel animation freezes and then it either throws a BSOD with the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and then reboots successfully into...
  4. 20H2 system files corrupted on a clean Windows installation sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 system files corrupted on a clean Windows installation sfc /scannow: Hi, I have noticed that sfc /scannow corrected system files. I wonder. So I tested again on a clean Windows 10 20H2 installation and run directly after sfc /scannow. Preparation for testing: I used VMware Workstation 16.0.0 I created a new virtual machine with default...
  5. SFC returning multiple errors after new clean install

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC returning multiple errors after new clean install: Version is 1909, build 18363.535. I did a clean install upgrade from Windows 7 on a desktop PC I built myself around 2012. Boot drive is a Samsung 500Gb SSD. There are other mechanical HDs on the system including 2 external HDs. SFC has been returning multiple errors. I run...
  6. sfc /scannow detects corrupted files but unable to fix them?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc /scannow detects corrupted files but unable to fix them?: Below is a link to the CBS.log that it created when a did a system scan. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30vhC-qB2Iud2F4WXlRd2xObnFVZzhpMlF6em4yN1kyM0VB/view?usp=sharing As always, all help is greatly appreciated!...
  7. 'SFC /scannow' errors on clean install

'SFC /scannow' errors on clean install: I decided to run 'SFC /scannow' on my recent clean install of Windows 10 and was surprised that it reported so many errors that cannot be repaired. I installed on a 256GB Samsung Pro SSD. After trying a few recommended fixes that all failed I decided to do clean install on a...
  8. Corrupted Files Problem (even after clean install)

Corrupted Files Problem (even after clean install): Hello everbody, I recently bought a new pc with windows 10 installed and had some problems concerning windows store updates. I found that I had a lot of corrupted files and as it normally happens the sfc /scannow or dism could not take care of all of them. I made a clean...
  9. "Errors" found by SFC/SCANNOW after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Errors" found by SFC/SCANNOW after clean install: After attempting the 1511 upgrade (with disastrous results), I blew away the world and did a clean install of Windows 10, 1511 yesterday. It appears to be better - at least it'll boot consistently and be usable. Last evening, Windows popped up and yowled that it had a bunch...
  10. SFC corruption detected after upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    SFC corruption detected after upgrade: What gives? Windows 7 was clean before the update, 9715