Windows 10: sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.

Discus and support sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, the two commands above, when entered in my Admin. command prompt do not work. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatM.YV., Aug 25, 2018.

1. PatM.YV. Win User

sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.

Hi, the two commands above, when entered in my Admin. command prompt do not work. Any ideas?

:)

PatM.YV., Aug 25, 2018

2. Eternal safe mode (windows 10)

Yea, but if something corrupts it won't detect anything. I would use the DISM command to check the health and then restore it. I usually just skip the health check and just do a Health restore. Then after the Health restore then I do the sfc /scannow command.

Check Health
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth[/quote] Scan Health
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth[/quote] Restore Health
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth[/quote] sfc
    Code: sfc /scannow[/quote] first I would do what @Solaris17 said to check his boot record. *Toast :toast: Also, a fresh start and keep his files like you suggested is a good option as well. *Toast :toast: Maybe even check to see if he has any restore points.

Mindweaver, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

You already have spaces in the command written.

In windows 10, CMD supports Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V so you can directly paste this.

FYI, the spaces are in between

• DISM and Online
    • Online and Cleanup-Image
    • Cleanup-Image and RestoreHealth
    Hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Windows 10 Club

you can try the built in windows repair. I forget if its refresh or reset.

alternatively you can try

Admin Powershell

SFC /scannow

then

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Solaris17, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

1. sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth. - Similar Threads - sfc scannow DISM

2. DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth is stuck

in Windows 10 News
    DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth is stuck: [IMG]DISM, or Deployment Image Servicing and Management, is a command-line utility allowing users to find and fix corrupt system image files through PowerShell or Command Prompt. However, if the DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command is stuck at 62.3 or any point,...
  3. SFC and DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC and DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth don't work.: Hi.Recently i reset my ssd and installed RTM Windows 11, Then moved to Windows 11 Insider preview. 25145I was just going to install Dell SupportAssistant, But it failed to install.It never happened before i reset my ssd, But now it does.So i tried SFC and DISM, But it didn't...
  4. SFC and DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth don't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SFC and DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth don't work.: Hi.Recently i reset my ssd and installed RTM Windows 11, Then moved to Windows 11 Insider preview. 25145I was just going to install Dell SupportAssistant, But it failed to install.It never happened before i reset my ssd, But now it does.So i tried SFC and DISM, But it didn't...
  5. SFC /SCANNOW and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth complete too fast sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC /SCANNOW and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth complete too fast sometimes: I don't know why but sometimes when I run sfc /scannow and dism scan because I suspect there's corrupted files that make my pc slow, it complete TOO FAST. Sometimes it jumps from 40% to 100% right away. Is the scan skipping some part of the disks because of malware or...
  6. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: When I run this command its always stuck in 43-44 % its said access denied error 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth/cd798b7b-e035-4d1b-9f9d-3b00a17fd9ca
  7. Both SFC /scannow and dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth Fail

Both SFC /scannow and dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth Fail: Hi Everyone In late 2017, I purchased a new Lenovo core i5 desktop with Win10 Home edition with 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD. The OEM HDD has 6 partitions with partition #3 being the C drive at 909GB. I'm sure all the other 5 partitions are being used by Lenovo and Microsoft for OEM...
  8. Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth fails: I tried Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth after Windows update locked up the boot DISM failed. No operation was performed: dism.log errors 2019-01-11 18:44:25, Info DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=15128 TID=15148 Error in operation: (null) (CBS...
  9. Windows button doesn't work - sfc /scannow & dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows button doesn't work - sfc /scannow & dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth...: Dear Microsoft community, Last weekend was when I first experienced the Windows button not working on my Lenovo Legion y520, this seemed like a small issue to fix. The first thing I read was running a scan through sfc /scannow - it stopped at 4% and got error 87...
  10. SFC Scannow or DISM/RestoreHealth using Image

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC Scannow or DISM/RestoreHealth using Image: Windows 10 user. Having some trouble with my system after coming back from a weekend. Nothing major...just having trouble playing some games that require plugins etc Regardless if it's related, I just wanted to run an SFC/Scannow or DISM/RestoreHealth I downloaded the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

2. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

3. dism.exe/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth

4. dism.exe /online /clean-image /restorehealth,
  5. dism online cleanup-image restorehealth,
  6. dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth,
  7. dism online cleanup image restorehealth sfc scannow,
  8. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth stuck at 84%,
  9. dism restorehealth,
  10. dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth,
  11. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Checkhealth,