Windows 10: SFC Scannow Results

Discus and support SFC Scannow Results in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone else run "sfc /scannow" on their system? I am receiving integrity errors but they don't seem to logged or I can't find them in the usual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cjb4, Dec 20, 2014.

1. cjb4 Win User

SFC Scannow Results

Has anyone else run "sfc /scannow" on their system? I am receiving integrity errors but they don't seem to logged or I can't find them in the usual place.

:)

2. Need help with sfc /scannow results

You need to run DISM restorehealth as described in this wiki to fix the errors

Please run a system file check (SFC) & DISM (if necessary) if you are on win 8 or higher

All instructions are in our Wiki article below...

Should you have any questions please ask us.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 20, 2014
  3. Help required on sfc /scannow results

I wish someone would figure this out.. I have same problem and tried everything..

When I ran DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    the system reported "the component store is repairable, the operation completed successfully.

Suitably enouraged I then ran DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.
    This time the system reported

"Error 0x800f081f" and that "the source files could not be found"

slicksickwilly, Dec 20, 2014
  4. cjb4 Win User

SFC Scannow Results

Sorry, just found this from "Brink" in a reply to a general discussion's post

"Hello Andreisavesu, and welcome to Eight Forums.

This is normal right now for Windows 10 Technical Preview since it's not a complete OS that's been patched over and over.

It should be fine by the time the later builds are release right before the RTM though. *Smile "

Should have done a better post before starting a new thread.

5. usasma Win User
    usasma, Dec 22, 2014
  6. michaelo Win User
    michaelo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

SFC Scannow Results

1. SFC Scannow Results - Similar Threads - SFC Scannow Results

2. sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc /scannow: Hey.I've exhuasted all recommendations regarding how to fix the sfc/ scannow command and make it work, namely did the trustedinstaller thing from cmd, i changed the windows modules installer to auto and then back to manual, but I keep receiving the same messages. When I type...
  3. SFC / scannow

in Windows 10 Customization
    SFC / scannow: I ran SFC / scannow and I'm not sure there was a message. What can I do? I check the application event log for events 1001 and “SFC” I check the DISM.log file I use findstr in CMD to find "[SR]" entries in CBS.log Or Run SFC / showlog...
  4. sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sfc /scannow: Hi all, does anyone know anything about the logs in sfc /scannow? When I scan my Windows I get no integrity violations however in my logs I see a few things such as: 0000018b Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\ is owned twice or has its security set...
  5. sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc /scannow: i ran sfc /scannow and got when it reched around 54% i got the followingmessage "Windows Resources Protection could not perform the requested operation" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow/425af61f-5e61-4f8e-badc-1e44ae02698e
  6. sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc /scannow: when I run sfc /scannow in command prompt it will only run to 71% and than it stop, how can i fix that problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow/5f81a97e-769a-413c-8139-2871d8c08b5f
  7. Unsure what to do. (after sfc/ scannow results).

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unsure what to do. (after sfc/ scannow results).: Hello, after replacing my hard drive i have been no longer experiencing the bsod irql not equal or less, after i replaced my old hard drive i ran sfc/scannow in command prompt as an administrator on my laptop to make sure it wasnt just a bad hard drive causing the bsod and...
  8. Interpreting sfc /scannow results

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Interpreting sfc /scannow results: My W10 Pro PC is running quite well. I decided to run sfc /scannow and came up with the following results: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at...
  9. SFC /Scannow Results

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC /Scannow Results: Have i problems in my OS? SFC Details.txt 45203
  10. SFC /SCANNOW results

in Windows 10 Support
    SFC /SCANNOW results: Finally in this build 10049, I can run SFC /SCANNOW completely. I've extracted just the SR results from cbs.log showing repairs, but one did not fix. Has something to do with powershell. I've rebooted and rerun 3 times, the recommended. Any thoughts? sfcdetails.txt 5130

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What are the usual results of running sfc scan