Windows 10: sfc /scannow: unable to repair some errors; error 800f081f

Discus and support sfc /scannow: unable to repair some errors; error 800f081f in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 SFC Log Errors.txt What affect will these errors have on Windows 10? Are they repairable, if so, how? 18571 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Roy Stanley, Aug 22, 2015.

1. sfc /scannow: unable to repair some errors; error 800f081f

Windows 10 SFC Log Errors.txt

What affect will these errors have on Windows 10?

Are they repairable, if so, how?

:)

Roy Stanley, Aug 22, 2015
  2. Joshua4 Win User

BSOD, errors seem to be related Windows NDIS drivers

Ran sfc /scannow

First time it returned saying it found corrupt files and successfully repaired.

Ran second time and it returned it found no errors.

Ran DSIM and it says the source files could not be downloaded.

Dell gave me a bootable external Hard Drive to reload Windows, I used it for it for the source and still get same error.

So I am unable to do DSIM repair.

I did another sfc /scannow after attempting to do DSIM and it found no errors.

Still get the BSOD.

Joshua4, Aug 22, 2015
  3. "Unexpected Store Exception" BSOD in my Windows 10 PC

I ran Startup repair, Chkdsk, sfc /scannow. All three didn't report any errors. However, I did get another BSOD. I am unable to post Minidump file here. It gives an error that file not readable.

arman chandok, Aug 22, 2015
  4. sfc /scannow: unable to repair some errors; error 800f081f

It also begs the question (for which there is probably no answer), why are there so many errors after a clean installation?

I've read that it can take up to 3 attempts before sfc /scannow does it's business.

I had problems getting Outlook to send emails & couldn't resolve it with sfc /scannow which I confess I only ran once before reading the above. But I somehow managed to get it to send emails by uninstalling Outlook 2007 & reinstalling from a different MS Office 2007 set of disks. It failed because of an error in file, creating further problems with a duplicated email account entry which I eventually managed to delete. Somehow, reinstalling from the original disks resolved the sending emails problem.

WightWalker, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

sfc /scannow: unable to repair some errors; error 800f081f

1. sfc /scannow: unable to repair some errors; error 800f081f - Similar Threads - sfc scannow unable

2. SFC /SCANNOW unable to repair some files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC /SCANNOW unable to repair some files: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them."I've been trying to fix my AMD software, it will not install it had said to follow these possible steps to fix " https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-kb1603 " none of them have worked, I...
  3. SFC /SCANNOW unable to repair some files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SFC /SCANNOW unable to repair some files: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them."I've been trying to fix my AMD software, it will not install it had said to follow these possible steps to fix " https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-kb1603 " none of them have worked, I...
  4. SFC /SCANNOW unable to repair some files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. used sfc /scannow to repair some files and it is unable to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    used sfc /scannow to repair some files and it is unable to: I get this message:"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline...
  6. used sfc /scannow to repair some files and it is unable to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    used sfc /scannow to repair some files and it is unable to: I get this message:"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline...
  7. used sfc /scannow to repair some files and it is unable to

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. sfc /scannow error repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sfc /scannow error repair: Task bar icons suddenly stopped working (Start, action center, wifi, battery ) as well as ease of access keyboard Online discussions lead me to deliver sfc scannow action would solve it, I got the following list of errors 2019-10-07 01:17:23, Info CSI...
  9. Sfc/scannow error repair

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sfc/scannow error repair: Errors are reported which sfc cannot repair. I found some errors in the CBS.log. How do I tell if these are the (only) errors and how do I repair them? This is something of which I have no knowledge or experience. 2018-11-29 13:26:19, Info CSI 000046ef Error: Overlap:...
  10. SFC /SCANNOW Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC /SCANNOW Error: When trying to run SFC /SCANNOW the following error is generated: C:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service. Is this a knpown problem with solution? 20898