Windows 10: sgx what is it?

Discus and support sgx what is it? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; i am running power DVD to play my blue ray discs on my pc. these run ok. i recently purchased a Uhd 4k film and power dvd could not run it it tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by toppergraph, May 23, 2017.

1. sgx what is it?

i am running power DVD to play my blue ray discs on my pc. these run ok. i recently purchased a Uhd 4k film and power dvd could not run it it tried to install an update but reported back "unable to install update as SGX is not suported or TURNED of in the Bios" i canot find any settings in the Bios for SGX.

can anyone help.

mother board: Asus A88Xm-A
    CPU:AMD A6-6400k
    Graphics card: Asus:Radion RX480
    RAM 16gig

:)

toppergraph, May 23, 2017
  2. uyibaz Win User

memory problem with n900

hello cpitchford! thanks for your help, what am i supposed to do with these references

gltron requires libgles1

libgles1 requires libgles1-sgx-img

libgles1-sgx-img requires opengles-sgx-img-common VERSION: 0.20091104.6.1+0m5

uyibaz, May 23, 2017
  3. 小胖假 Win User
    SGX  AESM Service

Hi ,

I wish to create a SGX platform in windows and now I install all app of the SGX.

But when I install done, it says "Intel(R) SGX is currently disabled.

Contact your computer manufacturer to see if SGX is supported on your platform."

while CLICK the "SgxPlatformCapabilityTool" .

I check the computer event to make sure what happen is .

It says "AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup "

I find all the way from Google but I can't find out

Has anyone done this with or without issues?

Thanks a lot .

小胖假, May 23, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

sgx what is it?

5. bobkn Win User
    If I understand what you wrote correctly, you tried to play a UHD BluRay disk on your PC.

Do you have a BluRay drive that can play UHD movie disks? Most can't, even drives that support BDXL (up to 128GB per disc). The only drive I find online that is currently available is the Pioneer BDR-211UBK.

bobkn, May 23, 2017
  6. Cliff S New Member
    I have an MSI mainboard, but take a look at the last entry, and see if you have that in UEFI:

sgx what is it? [​IMG]

Cliff S, May 23, 2017
  7. How come your RX 480 is not bottlenecked by that A6-6400K?

RoasterMen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

sgx what is it?

1. sgx what is it? - Similar Threads - sgx

2. I cannot play back my 4k Blu-Ray even though I have an SGX-capable CPU in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot play back my 4k Blu-Ray even though I have an SGX-capable CPU in my computer: I purchased my computer in 2021, and specifically got one with a 10th-Generation Intel CPU in it, which still supported SGX. I purchased CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra, a compatible Blu-Ray Ultra drive, and was able to play the new 4k Lord of the Rings on my computer.However, ever...
  3. I cannot play back my 4k Blu-Ray even though I have an SGX-capable CPU in my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot play back my 4k Blu-Ray even though I have an SGX-capable CPU in my computer: I purchased my computer in 2021, and specifically got one with a 10th-Generation Intel CPU in it, which still supported SGX. I purchased CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra, a compatible Blu-Ray Ultra drive, and was able to play the new 4k Lord of the Rings on my computer.However, ever...
  4. How to enable SGX ?

How to enable SGX ?: Hello,I have Ubuntu and Windows on my laptop Model 1769 and when I want to work on Ubuntu it says: ,,SGX disabled by BIOS ". Unfortunately I couldn't find an option to enable SGX in my BIOS. So my question is how can I enable SGX ? I also tried it with the IntelR Software...
  5. How to enable SGX ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable SGX ?: Hello,I have Ubuntu and Windows on my laptop Model 1769 and when I want to work on Ubuntu it says: ,,SGX disabled by BIOS ". Unfortunately I couldn't find an option to enable SGX in my BIOS. So my question is how can I enable SGX ? I also tried it with the IntelR Software...
  6. How to enable SGX ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Are there SGX extensions in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there SGX extensions in windows 11: I have a new computer with Windows 11, and it has HD Blu-ray player. It requires a SGX extensions and I was wondering if those were available for windows 11? Or if they were going to make update for it?...
  8. Are there SGX extensions in windows 11

Are there SGX extensions in windows 11: I have a new computer with Windows 11, and it has HD Blu-ray player. It requires a SGX extensions and I was wondering if those were available for windows 11? Or if they were going to make update for it?...
  9. How baby canyon use optane memory with SGX 2 or SGX 1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How baby canyon use optane memory with SGX 2 or SGX 1: How baby canyon use optane memory with SGX 2 or SGX 1Which version of Microsoft window support this ? Baby canyon have optane memory and traditional memory at the same time, how Microsoft window use among them?how to clear memory after using optane memory with SGX ?SmashEX is...
  10. How baby canyon use optane memory with SGX 2 or SGX 1

How baby canyon use optane memory with SGX 2 or SGX 1: How baby canyon use optane memory with SGX 2 or SGX 1Which version of Microsoft window support this ? Baby canyon have optane memory and traditional memory at the same time, how Microsoft window use among them?how to clear memory after using optane memory with SGX ?SmashEX is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aesmservice windows 10

2. aesmservice sgx is disabled

3. bitlocker sgx aesm

4. sgx aesm,
  5. sgx is disabled at aesm service startup,
  6. what is aesmservice windows 10,
  7. what is aesm sevvice sgx,
  8. what is aesm service,
  9. sgx disabled aesm,
  10. aesm service sgx disabled,
  11. aesm service sgx disabled in windows 10 pro