Windows 10: Shadow (fades) icons in explorer

Discus and support Shadow (fades) icons in explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone explain what is this, also there are in blue color sometimes? 15150 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Alboari, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Alboari Win User

Shadow (fades) icons in explorer

Can anyone explain what is this, also there are in blue color sometimes?

:)

Alboari, Aug 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 pro show hidden icons

When I open from task bar the hidden icons window. Some of the icons are faded out. They work but you can hardly see some of them. Also in the task bar the microsoft store icon is also faded out but that's the only one in task bar that's faded. I have
    noticed that there has been a problem awhile back but it appears to be getting worse more icons are faded out.

Rafael_395, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Drop shadow for desktop icon text font keeps coming back

Shadows reappers only on 1 laptop upgraded from WIN7 to WIN10 when I connect to that laptop by Time Viewer 11 ! Only when I connect from another PC to that lapto. if I reboot or I disconnect shadows fade away; as soon as I connect to it they reappear.

Not to tell about the difficulty I have to run automatically run Team Viewer 11 on this laptop at startup !

Toni&Cuea, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Shadow (fades) icons in explorer

1. Shadow (fades) icons in explorer - Similar Threads - Shadow fades icons

2. Faded Icon in Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faded Icon in Start: I pinned a web page to the start and although 99% of the time it's fine,sometimes the icon becomes invisible or extremely fade. The web page opens if I click on it.No other pins are ok.James...
  3. Faded Icon in Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faded Icon in Start: I pinned a web page to the start and although 99% of the time it's fine,sometimes the icon becomes invisible or extremely fade. The web page opens if I click on it.No other pins are ok.James...
  4. Icons cast a shadows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons cast a shadows: Hi. I have turned off this function in the performance section, and yeah, there is no shadows until I play a game and then getting out of it, then they appear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-cast-a-shadows/25a656f0-7dbe-4030-833b-68b395c9cf29
  5. Drop shadows on desktop icons

Drop shadows on desktop icons: The inability to stop drop shadows has been going on for far too long. All the Microsoft responses stating the fix as checking the Drop Shadow box is ridiculous. It doesn't stop the problem. I've started to use Virtual Desktop more often and EVERY TIME I switch desktops...
  6. Icons cast shadows bug?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons cast shadows bug?: The icons cast shadows, although I disabled this feature in the system settings in the performance section. Strangely that after rebooting or waking up from sleep mode the shadows appear or on the contrary disappear i dont know how its works...
  7. shadow on type below icon

shadow on type below icon: how do I get the shadow on the text below icon off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shadow-on-type-below-icon/5d400aa1-ba9e-4bc7-8742-699e96c2ae1e
  8. removing desktop icon shadow

removing desktop icon shadow: This is a bug that Microsoft has protected for >5 years. "We are glad that you have chosen Windows 10. I can understand that you are facing some concern regarding personalization of your desktop. Please let me help you. July 2015" No Help at all. I never asked for a shadow...
  9. Shadow font on desktop icons

Shadow font on desktop icons: I want to remove shadow font on desktop icons in Windows 10. I have tried doing this from Advanced Settings but the shadows persist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shadow-font-on-desktop-icons/912d5448-3aa4-4d59-bb3e-add9f5021727
  10. Icons seems to have a shadow

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons seems to have a shadow: I'm running Windows 10, and I seem to have a problem that I noticed this morning. My icons, mouse pointer, and as I'm typing this post, even my text, for reason have a shadow to them(See image). [img] I disabled transparency, and I went to advanced settings > system...