Windows 10: Shadow (fades) icons in explorer

Discus and support Shadow (fades) icons in explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone explain what is this, also there are in blue color sometimes? 15150 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Alboari, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Alboari Win User

Shadow (fades) icons in explorer

Can anyone explain what is this, also there are in blue color sometimes?

:)

Alboari, Aug 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 pro show hidden icons

When I open from task bar the hidden icons window. Some of the icons are faded out. They work but you can hardly see some of them. Also in the task bar the microsoft store icon is also faded out but that's the only one in task bar that's faded. I have
    noticed that there has been a problem awhile back but it appears to be getting worse more icons are faded out.

Rafael_395, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Drop shadow for desktop icon text font keeps coming back

Shadows reappers only on 1 laptop upgraded from WIN7 to WIN10 when I connect to that laptop by Time Viewer 11 ! Only when I connect from another PC to that lapto. if I reboot or I disconnect shadows fade away; as soon as I connect to it they reappear.

Not to tell about the difficulty I have to run automatically run Team Viewer 11 on this laptop at startup !

Toni&Cuea, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Shadow (fades) icons in explorer

1. Shadow (fades) icons in explorer - Similar Threads - Shadow fades icons

2. Shadows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shadows: How do I get rid of shadows on the right side of print and pictures on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shadows/76199af3-c049-487b-b895-9998e37ef69c
  3. Background Faded

Background Faded: When I did the last upgrade my background faded out, why is it so faint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-faded/2fa01d5b-83ab-41ce-aed7-df0f44ecd0e4
  4. Shadow font on desktop icons

Shadow font on desktop icons: I want to remove shadow font on desktop icons in Windows 10. I have tried doing this from Advanced Settings but the shadows persist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shadow-font-on-desktop-icons/912d5448-3aa4-4d59-bb3e-add9f5021727
  5. Unable to disable drop shadows for desktop icons

Unable to disable drop shadows for desktop icons: I personally don't like the drop shadows for the labels on the desktop icons. I tried disabling it through the "Advanced System Settings" and the Registory Editor, but both the methods aren't working. I still see drop shadows on the labels. How do I disable them? Thanks in...
  6. Unable to disable drop shadows for desktop icons

Unable to disable drop shadows for desktop icons: I personally don't like the drop shadows for the labels on the desktop icons. I tried disabling it through the "Advanced System Settings" and the Registory Editor, but both the methods aren't working. I still see drop shadows on the labels. How do I disable them? Thanks in...
  7. Update caused Shadow on desktop icon text

Update caused Shadow on desktop icon text: Hello, I just had a update on Win10 Pro 64b and it has made my desktop icon text almost unreadable as it has put a black shadow on the text. Any ideas please? Many thanks in advance 60916
  8. Fade in, fade out in WMM 6.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fade in, fade out in WMM 6.1: I'm working in Windows Movie Maker 6.1. I want to lengthen the time of fade in to white and fade out to white. I'm going into Tools > Options > Advanced and increasing the time in Transition Duration to 5 seconds, but it seems to have no effect on new projects. Did I miss a...
  9. Icons seems to have a shadow

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons seems to have a shadow: I'm running Windows 10, and I seem to have a problem that I noticed this morning. My icons, mouse pointer, and as I'm typing this post, even my text, for reason have a shadow to them(See image). [img] I disabled transparency, and I went to advanced settings > system...
  10. Desktop Icon Font Drop Shadows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop Icon Font Drop Shadows: Win 10 Tech Demo. I would like to have plain black text on my desktop icons. I have un-ticked the appropriate box to remove the subject drop shadows, but it did not remove them. I have checked the appropriate registry setting which is set to "0". When I boot into Win...