Windows 10: Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10

Discus and support Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10 How to Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10 You can use the Feedback Hub app to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10

How to: Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10

How to Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10

You can use the Feedback Hub app to help Microsoft make Windows better! Provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

After you submit feedback, you will be able to share your submission with other Insiders. They might be experiencing the same issue as you or want the same feature/change that youre suggesting. You may also be asked to share a link to your feedback if you are communicating directly with a Microsoft engineer.

Sharing feedback is a good way to help have others upvote it.

See also: Good feedback makes Windows better | Windows 10 Insider Previews

This tutorial will show you how to share a link of submitted feedback from the Feedback Hub app in Windows 10.

Here's How:

1. Open the Feedback Hub (Win+F) app.

2. If you haven't already, sign-in to the Feedback Hub with your Microsoft account. (see screenshot below)

Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10 [​IMG]

3. Click/tap on Feedback on the left side. (see screenshot below)

4. Click/tap on the All feedback or My feedback tab for the feedback you want to share. (see screenshots below)

5. Search for and navigate to the feedback item you would like to share, and click/tap on the feedback item to open it. (see screenshot below)

6. Click/tap on the Share button at the top of the selected feedback. (see screenshot below)

7. A small window will display with the newly created link. Do step 8 (Copy link) or step 9 (Share) for how you want to share this feedback link.

8. To Use "Copy link" to Share Link of Feedback
    A) Click/tap on the Copy link button to copy the link into the clipboard. (see screenshot below)

B) You can now paste (Ctrl+V) the link from the clipboard to where you want to share the feedback at.

C) When finished, go to step 10 below.

9. To Use "Share" to Share Link of Feedback
    A) Click/tap on the Share button to copy the link into the clipboard. (see screenshot below)

B) Select how you want to share the feedback link, and follow any other instructions depending on how you selected to share. (see screenshot below)

C) When finished, go to step 10 below.
    10. When finished sharing feedback, you can close the Feedback Hub app if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Jun 11, 2018
  2. Nick Dich Win User

insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Feedback Hub

Terminate / Reset / Uninstall Feedback Hub

Windows Key+i > Apps > Click Feedback Hub > Advanced options

Terminate and now check whether Feedback Hub is working or not

If not, Reset and now check whether Feedback Hub is working or not

If not, Uninstall and reinstall from Microsoft Store again

Get back to me if above doesn't work. I will provide further troubleshooting steps.

Vijay_Verma, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10

Feedback Hub

How many of you have gotten this as a reply from one or many of the geniuses of MS Community?

Hi Idiot,

We acknowledge the experience that you are having with regard to Cortana. This behavior occurs if you have your Internet Options settings configured to disable local caches and databases.

To resolve your Cortana issues on Windows 10, we always recommend to follow the steps on this article.

For those who already followed all the steps mentioned in the article, it is very important that you submit a feedback so we can do further investigation.

We encourage you to submit your issue using Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a feedback item, we gather additional details and information about your issue that will
    help determine what’s causing it and address it. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback
    items.

In order to submit a new feedback, please follow these steps:

• On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when
      you’re done.
    • Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you have submitted (it may take a while to appear).
    • Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like Redirection Tools<unique link>).

As always, your input will be highly appreciated.

See MS Community upper echelon I can copy/paste tooooooooo!!!!

I think we (everyone who doesn't work for MS in some capacity), understands, this is the last bastion of the intellectually deprived. If it so commonly copy & pasted to SO MANY inqueries then one of moderate common sense would come to the conclusion that
    perhaps a highly visible tab OR ANYTHING, that could ease the ability of the common user to get there would be a no brainer for MS Community Leaders. But alas "NO".

So perhaps asking the question why won't they do it, how many times must moderators and such continue this laughable and pehaps even morally obtuse course? How about we have a contest and see which MS educator (so to speak) does this the most and verbally
    reward them with intellectual rebuke?!

This is not a hard problem to solve as long as there is ANYONE at MS who actually beleives in the customer. And it really is that simple.

NickRhodes, Oct 27, 2019
  5. Feedback Hub

Microsoft store says I am not connected? I checked yes I am everything is working just fine!

Newsman4la, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Feedback hub

What type of codes are these?

Do you get an error message when you try submitting it through Feedback hub?

The feedback hub has a character limit.

You might have to host the codes in a Notepad text file on a service such as OneDrive or Dropbox then share the link to it in the Feedback hub.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10

1. Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Share Feedback Feedback

2. feedback hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    feedback hub: how to upload a video file to Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/bf107137-dfc9-4661-b50a-de3caaeadd8c
  3. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  4. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  5. Feedback hub feedback is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  6. Feedback hub feedback is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  7. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  8. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  9. Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub: Hi, my employer has disabled the Windows Feedback Hub, so I cannot submit feedback on Windows using that app. How can I submit Windows Feedback if I cannot access that application? There are a lot of missing features in the new version of Windows that are giving me...
  10. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. share a feedback through feedback hub