Windows 10: Share Microsoft Edge Settings with other Computer Users.

Discus and support Share Microsoft Edge Settings with other Computer Users. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I would like to share Microsoft Edge settings with other users on the same Computer in the same domain. Does anyone know how to? 70686 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Peter Lacy, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Share Microsoft Edge Settings with other Computer Users.

I would like to share Microsoft Edge settings with other users on the same Computer in the same domain. Does anyone know how to?

:)

Peter Lacy, Nov 23, 2016

2. How to include Microsoft Live Mail to the Share option on Edge

Is there a way to include Microsoft Live Mail to the Share tab on Edge. It seems there should be other options besides Twitter, One Note and Mail (which, by the way, did not function when I set up my new computer with Windows 10; I installed Live Mail as
    an alternative to Mail).

Original Title: "Share" on Edge

ScottSterling628, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Windows 10 local account keeps opening Family Features account verification window

Hi. The issue is that the user is a local user. It is not a child in the family, there are NO users on the computer that is a Microsoft account. All users are local, as the computer is used in a stand-alone company. It is a Windows 10 Pro installation.
    The issue is only present in Microsoft Edge. Internet Explorer 11 works OK. If I set the local user as Administrator, the issue disappears from Edge.

Rune Meireles Johansen, Nov 23, 2016
Thema:

Share Microsoft Edge Settings with other Computer Users.

1. Share Microsoft Edge Settings with other Computer Users. - Similar Threads - Share Microsoft Edge

2. Family/ other user settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family/ other user settings: I've recently set up a few "Other User" accounts on my PC but when anyone uses them they arent able to use a start menu or go into any settings at all, is there a away to fix this?...
  3. Settings: Family& Other Users will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings: Family& Other Users will not open: I recently had to do a completely fresh install of Windows 10, and I am having an issue since that. Every time I try to open up the "Family & Other Users" option, the window flashes open and then immediately closes. I know there is a workaround which allows me to add other...
  4. Family & Other Users Not in Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Family & Other Users Not in Settings: Family & Other Users in not in Settings. Can someone please help me out?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-other-users-not-in-settings/ae460c5a-cfc0-4f62-96b9-28524400a402
  5. Other users

Other users: Hi how I can solve this problem?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-users/8d55537b-5c46-457d-917d-d35c941da0d8"
  6. File sharing - unable to see other computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File sharing - unable to see other computers: I have only two computers on my home network connected by a switch/router. It used to work fine when it comes to sharing and transferring files. They can usually see each other after turning on sharing for any individual folders or files, though, sometime, it does take a few...
  7. User log-in on startup - on shared computer

User log-in on startup - on shared computer: Hi all I am using a shared office computer. Some days I use it, some days my colleague uses it. I have set up two user profiles so we can have our own desktops etc. However when I turn on the computer it automatically logs in as the last logged-in user - so we have to log...
  8. Microsoft Edge vs other browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge vs other browsers: Hi guys, As a long time Firefox user and endorser, due to some nice features it has I am a bit reluctant to recommend EDGE to users trying to get the most out of their CPU but it seems Microsoft has actually done it right with EDGE. For some reason, maybe code, maybe...
  9. Sharing Networked drives with other applicaions on other computers

Sharing Networked drives with other applicaions on other computers: Hi there Is there a way to share a Network drive with another computer (via File sharing - not via standard networking access) For example I have say computer A that has shared networked drives from computer C (\\server\shared drive) Now say I want to run PLEX or...
  10. Access User Files on Other Computer

Access User Files on Other Computer: Hello all, I just upgraded my PC case and after putting everything together, I booted the PC. Instead of booting into Windows 10, I received the 0xc000000e error saying the winload.exe was missing or corrupt. Using start up repair and resetting the PC all failed. I'm going...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. share ms edge settings with other computers