Windows 10: Share Microsoft Edge Settings with other Computer Users.

Discus and support Share Microsoft Edge Settings with other Computer Users. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I would like to share Microsoft Edge settings with other users on the same Computer in the same domain. Does anyone know how to? 70686 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Peter Lacy, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Share Microsoft Edge Settings with other Computer Users.

I would like to share Microsoft Edge settings with other users on the same Computer in the same domain. Does anyone know how to?

:)

Peter Lacy, Nov 23, 2016

2. How to include Microsoft Live Mail to the Share option on Edge

Is there a way to include Microsoft Live Mail to the Share tab on Edge. It seems there should be other options besides Twitter, One Note and Mail (which, by the way, did not function when I set up my new computer with Windows 10; I installed Live Mail as
    an alternative to Mail).

Original Title: "Share" on Edge

ScottSterling628, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Windows 10 local account keeps opening Family Features account verification window

Hi. The issue is that the user is a local user. It is not a child in the family, there are NO users on the computer that is a Microsoft account. All users are local, as the computer is used in a stand-alone company. It is a Windows 10 Pro installation.
    The issue is only present in Microsoft Edge. Internet Explorer 11 works OK. If I set the local user as Administrator, the issue disappears from Edge.

Rune Meireles Johansen, Nov 23, 2016
Thema:

Share Microsoft Edge Settings with other Computer Users.

1. Share Microsoft Edge Settings with other Computer Users. - Similar Threads - Share Microsoft Edge

2. My generic user icon on a shared computer is different than other users' - what is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My generic user icon on a shared computer is different than other users' - what is the...: All users on a shared computer I am using are having the same standard generic account icons, except for me. My icon looks like a card with a person symbol on it, and two antenna-like lines coming out of the card. Screenshots look like this: Imgur: The magic of the...
  3. My generic user icon on a shared computer is different than other users' - what is the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My generic user icon on a shared computer is different than other users' - what is the...: All users on a shared computer I am using are having the same standard generic account icons, except for me. My icon looks like a card with a person symbol on it, and two antenna-like lines coming out of the card. Screenshots look like this: Imgur: The magic of the...
  4. My generic user icon on a shared computer is different than other users' - what is the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Share photos with other user on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share photos with other user on windows 10: How do I set up to open other accounts with permission (i.e. photos) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-photos-with-other-user-on-windows-10/9b69e922-5980-46c9-8e33-766a9c0daeb1"
  6. LAN computer set shared folder permission for a specific user

LAN computer set shared folder permission for a specific user: Hello everybody, I need to set permission on a shared folder on a remote computer on my network. In the said action, I need to add a local user of that computer to the user list. I know that computer's local users' names but cannot add them. Looks like I don't have...
  7. Family/ other user settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family/ other user settings: I've recently set up a few "Other User" accounts on my PC but when anyone uses them they arent able to use a start menu or go into any settings at all, is there a away to fix this?...
  8. Family & Other Users Not in Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Family & Other Users Not in Settings: Family & Other Users in not in Settings. Can someone please help me out?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-other-users-not-in-settings/ae460c5a-cfc0-4f62-96b9-28524400a402
  9. Sharing Networked drives with other applicaions on other computers

Sharing Networked drives with other applicaions on other computers: Hi there Is there a way to share a Network drive with another computer (via File sharing - not via standard networking access) For example I have say computer A that has shared networked drives from computer C (\\server\shared drive) Now say I want to run PLEX or...
  10. Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge How to Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. share ms edge settings with other computers