Windows 10: Share option within Edge

Discus and support Share option within Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I have the official Twitter app installed but when I choose to share via edge it doesn't allow me to choose Twitter. Only available options... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by leftcheats, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Share option within Edge

Hi,

I have the official Twitter app installed but when I choose to share via edge it doesn't allow me to choose Twitter.

Only available options I get are :

RedditReddHubV2
    Mail
    OneNote
    Reading List

I have uninstalled Twitter
    WSRESET
    Reinstalled Twitter
    SFC/Scannow

TBH now I'm all out of ideas.

I did the upgrade from 8.1 (where twitter App was installed) too Windows 10 Home.

Any ideas ?

:)

leftcheats, Jul 29, 2015
  2. aakkam22 Win User

Share options in Microsoft Edge

I never saw the Outlook (Desktop) app in the Share Charm, and as far as I know, the app is not compatible with the Share charm.

Who is 'the user'?

aakkam22, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Share options in Microsoft Edge

Look in the Store for an app called "Share via e-mail". It acts as a kind of middle man to get what you want. Its not the most perfect, elegant solution but it should do that trick.

DavidPapajcik, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Share option within Edge

1. Share option within Edge - Similar Threads - Share option within

2. Microsoft Edge not working within Windows Sandbox.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge not working within Windows Sandbox.: Hi!Since I've started using microsoft's built in VM, called the "Windows Sandbox" I've been experiencing a pretty comical issue.Let's say that you want to download something sketchy, you open a Sandbox instance to investigate, and poof:https://imgur.com/a/yUXiaaw can't upload...
  3. Microsoft Edge will group all the options for sharing a page into one hub.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will group all the options for sharing a page into one hub.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nlotdx/microsoft_edge_will_group_all_the_options_for/
  4. Edge Canary has a new option that allows you to view Office files within Edge instead of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge Canary has a new option that allows you to view Office files within Edge instead of...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lll08a/edge_canary_has_a_new_option_that_allows_you_to/
  5. Outlook not a Share Option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook not a Share Option: I have found numerous older posts on this. All the threads are locked and none of the solutions have worked. Outlook is set as the default mail program and I tried "Share via e-mail" option. This issue seems to have been around for several years. Any "official" fix for it...
  6. Network and Sharing Option

Network and Sharing Option: In Network section suddenly i cannot access other devices under my local network. i cannot see see other pc for file transfer. it happened suddenly. i used that service regularly but suddenly it stooped showing.[ATTACH]...
  7. Sharing option is not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sharing option is not showing: Dear all, I am taking an online tutorial on LinkedIn on essential features on WIN 10. The instructor is saying that you can share folder by right click on a folder and choose share with like in the image below.[ATTACH] I tried to do the same thing on my computer but i...
  8. Sharing Options

Sharing Options: Hi My name is Srinivas, I am having problem with folder sharing and i am unable to share more then 20 users in windows 10, can you please help out how to increase more users because i have 50 systems and i want sharing my folders to all....
  9. Sharing purchases within family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing purchases within family group: I recently purchased a mashup pack in Minecraft for my son but we can only use it when logged into my gamertag. Is there a way to share these microtransactions within your family group??? Thank you...
  10. Trouble searching within a shared folder

Trouble searching within a shared folder: Hi, I have a large shared folder, which two other computers have access to. The master computer has no problem searching within the folder; however, on the others it won't allow searching. Clicking the search bar in explorer has no effect, it won't allow anything to be...