Windows 10: Share option within Edge

Discus and support Share option within Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I have the official Twitter app installed but when I choose to share via edge it doesn't allow me to choose Twitter. Only available options... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by leftcheats, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Share option within Edge

Hi,

I have the official Twitter app installed but when I choose to share via edge it doesn't allow me to choose Twitter.

Only available options I get are :

RedditReddHubV2
    Mail
    OneNote
    Reading List

I have uninstalled Twitter
    WSRESET
    Reinstalled Twitter
    SFC/Scannow

TBH now I'm all out of ideas.

I did the upgrade from 8.1 (where twitter App was installed) too Windows 10 Home.

Any ideas ?

:)

leftcheats, Jul 29, 2015
  2. aakkam22 Win User

Share options in Microsoft Edge

I never saw the Outlook (Desktop) app in the Share Charm, and as far as I know, the app is not compatible with the Share charm.

Who is 'the user'?

aakkam22, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Share options in Microsoft Edge

Look in the Store for an app called "Share via e-mail". It acts as a kind of middle man to get what you want. Its not the most perfect, elegant solution but it should do that trick.

DavidPapajcik, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Share option within Edge

1. Share option within Edge - Similar Threads - Share option within

2. OneDrive "Share" function within Windows10 - default to NOT edit???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive "Share" function within Windows10 - default to NOT edit???: within Windows 10, you can right click on a file stored in the onedrive folder and share it with someone via a onedrive link. It seems the new update to windows 10 here defaults to allow "anyone with the link can edit". What if 99.9% of the time I only want people to view,...
  3. Sharing option is not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sharing option is not showing: Dear all, I am taking an online tutorial on LinkedIn on essential features on WIN 10. The instructor is saying that you can share folder by right click on a folder and choose share with like in the image below.[ATTACH] I tried to do the same thing on my computer but i...
  4. Sharing Options

Sharing Options: Hi My name is Srinivas, I am having problem with folder sharing and i am unable to share more then 20 users in windows 10, can you please help out how to increase more users because i have 50 systems and i want sharing my folders to all....
  5. Sharing purchases within family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing purchases within family group: I recently purchased a mashup pack in Minecraft for my son but we can only use it when logged into my gamertag. Is there a way to share these microtransactions within your family group??? Thank you...
  6. Internet sharing option problem

Internet sharing option problem: I want to share my broadband connected internet from my laptop so i created a hostpot via mhostpot software then i goto my broadband connected networks properties>sharing>allow shring>select a network>click ok..everthing is fine i get my hostpot connected to my phone but...
  7. Run Option in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Run Option in Edge: In other version of Windows IE could run a file instead of downloading it. Is that option available in Edge? 12198
  8. Trouble searching within a shared folder

Trouble searching within a shared folder: Hi, I have a large shared folder, which two other computers have access to. The master computer has no problem searching within the folder; however, on the others it won't allow searching. Clicking the search bar in explorer has no effect, it won't allow anything to be...
  9. Shared edge with windows snapping

in Windows 10 Support
    Shared edge with windows snapping: Hello, According to the get started pages of windows 10, snapped windows should have a shared edge that is draggable. Whats new - Windows Help I can snap windows just fine, only there is no shared edge for the snapped windows nor any option that I can find that is...
  10. No shutdown option from within Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    No shutdown option from within Lock Screen: Hi For some reason I have not got the shutdown options within the Lock Screen. They are only in the login but I want to have them in the Lock Screen as I may find myself unable to access login screen sometime in the future. I would like to have that functionality. I...