Windows 10: Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge How to Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by robertcbyrd, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge

How to: Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge

How to Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge [​IMG]
    Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web.

You can directly share web pages in Microsoft Edge using installed UWP (Universal Windows Platform) apps such as Mail, Twitter, OneNote, Cortana Reminders, Facebook, etc...

Starting with Windows 10 build 15002, Microsoft has redesigned the Windows sharing experience to be more app-focused and integrated with where you are sharing from. The new Windows Share experience will pop-up the new share flyout within the app you are sharing from and give you a list of applications you can share to. This list changes based on your usage.
    Starting with Windows 10 build 15042, the new Share icon
    is now visible in Microsoft Edge.

This tutorial will show you how to directly share web pages in Microsoft Edge using UWP (Universal Windows Platform) apps from the Share flyout in Windows 10.

Here's How:

1. While in Microsoft Edge, go to the web page (ex: "www.tenforums.com") you want to share.
    2. Click/tap on the Share icon
    in the toolbar of Microsoft Edge. (see screenshot below)

3. In the Share flyout, click/tap on an app you want to share from. (see screenshot below)

Note You can click/tap on an app suggestion to install the app and have it available to share from.

If an UWP app you want to share from is not listed, then you can click/tap on the Get apps in Store link to find and install the app to have available afterwards.

Only installed apps that support sharing will be listed.

4. Fill out any addition information and follow any addition steps in the selected app to share the URL link of the web page from. (see screenshots below)

Note You will need to be logged in to your account for the app to be able share from it. You will be prompted to log in to the app if you are not already.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

robertcbyrd, Oct 21, 2015

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Microsoft Edge web pages

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

1. Did you made any changes prior to this issue?

2. Have you installed all pending updates?

I suggest you to follow the steps below.

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the steps to change setting of

Microsoft edge

1. Open edge

2. Maximize the window from top right

corner

3. Close all windows and reopen

Once you open Microsoft Edge, click on “more option” located to the right top corner of the window. Click on “Settings” and clear browsing data. Once this is done close and reopen Microsoft Edge to check if this helps.

Refer the link for more information.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

Pavan_N, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge

Top Border edges of Web Pages in Microsoft Edge or in the Mail App missing Windows 10.

Hi Samson,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

We understand that, top Border edges of Web Pages on Microsoft Edge and the Mail App are missing on Windows 10.

We are glad to assist you to fix the issue.

• Is this issue specific to Microsoft Edge and the Mail App ?
    I suggest you to press F11 key on these Microsoft Edge and Mail App Windows and check, if you could get all options on top Border edges of these Windows.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 26, 2019
  5. how to resize Microsoft Edge web page

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Is this issue specific to Microsoft Edge or specific to any web page?
    • Does this issue occur with the other browsers also?
    I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it works.

Method 1:

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Method 2:

You may also check by uninstalling and reinstalling the Adobe Reader X from programs and features.

• In search type programs and features and hit enter.
    • From list search for Adobe Reader X and uninstall it.
    • Install the latest Adobe Reader from online and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Share using Microsoft Edge

Hi Kathy,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have in sharing webpages on Microsoft Edge.

Please follow the below steps to know how to share websites in Microsoft Edge:

1. Open Edge.

2. Tap the Share button on the top right while the page you want to share is open.

3. Press the dropdown arrow next to the page's name to pick the format you wish to share. You can post the page as a screenshot or Web page (.html).

4. Select the channel through which you wish to post. Edge only supports sharing via apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Mail and OneNote, and these apps must be installed on your system before you can use them on Edge and follow the screen instructions.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge

1. Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Share Web Pages

2. Fix Microsoft Edge not displaying web pages or text correctly

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Edge not displaying web pages or text correctly: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge is a web browser developed by Microsoft Corporation. Today, it has become one of the most popular web browsers. It also comes with enhanced security features that provide users with a secure browsing experience. While browsing the internet, some users...
  3. In the future it will be easier and faster to save web pages as PDF in Microsoft Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In the future it will be easier and faster to save web pages as PDF in Microsoft Edge.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/oyublk/in_the_future_it_will_be_easier_and_faster_to/
  4. Will the new Microsoft Edge support the "http://" web pages?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Will the new Microsoft Edge support the "http://" web pages?: And will the new Microsoft Edge display ANSI .txt files in my mother tongue Czech? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-new-microsoft-edge-support-the-http-web/2fd93ef2-153f-4136-b3ba-f4b434b806d8
  5. microsoft edge not playing videos in some web pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft edge not playing videos in some web pages: I am using windows 10 and Microsoft edge for my web experience and have done so for some time now. everything worked fine up until a couple of weeks or so, ago. now, when viewing some websites that have videos in the content, some of those videos open up and after it...
  6. Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome: I have just purchased a new Computer and installed Windows 10/64 Pro on brand new m.2 drive never used before, I updated windows to the current Windows Ver 1803 build 17134.228 and from then on I cannot load any pages on Edge or Chrome. I am Computer literate and have done...
  7. Microsoft Edge – will not connect to the web

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge – will not connect to the web: Hello All. I have used this form for many answers but this is my first request for help. Hope I am in the right category, here goes. Microsoft Edge – will not connect to the web I keep getting this... [img] Microsoft Edge Windows 10. Cannot connect to the...
  8. Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut?: One of the things I use a lot with Internet Explorer is dragging a shortcut from the address bar to the Desktop (actually shift-dragging, or it makes a silly .website shortcut). How can I do this in Edge? 9525
  9. Web Page Printing Problem Using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Web Page Printing Problem Using Edge: Windows 2008R2 active directory network using Group Policy and with all clients running Windows 10 Pro. For approximately the past year, when using Edge pretty much all content from a website could be printed... i.e. you fill out a form or want to print a particular screen...
  10. Microsoft Edge 38.x and displaying immediately a web page in an newTab

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge 38.x and displaying immediately a web page in an newTab: Hi Using Microsoft Edge 38.x with Windows 10 v1607, how do I make sure that, when I open a new tab, the web page, that I would like, is displayed immediately? Thanks Bye 72527