Windows 10: Shared Drives no longer visible in Explorer

Discus and support Shared Drives no longer visible in Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I know that there have been similar posts with similar issues. I have read the more but they are not exactly the same and I have tried some of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gaya3007, May 11, 2017.

1. gaya3007 Win User

Shared Drives no longer visible in Explorer

Hi,I know that there have been similar posts with similar issues. I have read the more but they are not exactly the same and I have tried some of the solutions posted but they have not worked.I have a desktop computer and a surface pro. The problem is with the desktop computer. They are connected to a home network. I also have a Western digital mycloud drive which is connected to the network. I had shared the drive so it was visible on the desktop as well is on the Surface. (It is not mapped-just shared)Now suddenly, I cannot see any shared drives on the desktop under network. I can still access it by the IP address on Internet Explorer but I can't access the folders etc is normal under the network drive and programs also cannot see it. I get it at error that the network path was not found. However I can still see them all on the Surface.Nothing has changed. I didn't do anything and suddenly they have disappeared. My Windows version is 1607 (OS Build 14393. 1198)I would appreciate any help,Thank you.

:)

gaya3007, May 11, 2017

2. Moto G phone no longer visible in windows explorer (win 8.1)

Hi, I have a MotoG3 phone and it used to be visible in windows explorer 8.1 anytime I plugged it in through USB, but now (starting two nights ago) it is no longer seen in windows explorer. It is seen in device manager (portable - MTP) and when I go to
    Devices And Printers. I can bring up the drive (like when you would double click on it in Windows explorer) if I go to Devices And Printers and double-click MotoG3 to "send file" over bluetooth. Once I click "send file", it comes up like if I double clicked
    it in windows explorer. How can I get my Windows Explorer to see the drive as I am constantly taking pictures with my phone and transferring them to PC to do my job? Thanks for any help in advance! (I have tried multiple cords and multiple USB ports and
    uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, this does not resolve the issue. I have also installed Zune and Motorola Device Manager, did not solve).

TigerTown17, May 11, 2017
  3. Yirman17 Win User
    My CD/DVD drive is no longer visible in Explorer and I cannot play CDs or DVDs.

* Original title: Need your help please

I need some help and advice please. I installed Windows 10 some time ago as an upgrade from Windows 7. The problem I have is that my CD/DVD drive is no longer visible in Explorer and I cannot play CDs or DVDs. It worked perfectly well in Windows 7. Anyone
    else had this problem, is there a workaround..? Any advice would be gratefully received.

Yirman17, May 11, 2017
Thema:

Shared Drives no longer visible in Explorer

1. Shared Drives no longer visible in Explorer - Similar Threads - Shared Drives longer

2. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  3. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  4. My Ethernet NETWORK drive is no longer visible under File Explorer/Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ethernet NETWORK drive is no longer visible under File Explorer/Network: Since installing W11 update KB5030310 I no longer have visibility of my network storage device that was under File Explorer/Network/????. I uninstalled the update and rebooted. Did not fix. I do however see the storage device under 'This PC' but I am not allowed to delete any...
  5. My Ethernet NETWORK drive is no longer visible under File Explorer/Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Ethernet NETWORK drive is no longer visible under File Explorer/Network: Since installing W11 update KB5030310 I no longer have visibility of my network storage device that was under File Explorer/Network/????. I uninstalled the update and rebooted. Did not fix. I do however see the storage device under 'This PC' but I am not allowed to delete any...
  6. Shared Folder on External Drive No Longer Shared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Folder on External Drive No Longer Shared: I shared a folder on external drive. I also have a shared folder on the PC that the external drive is connected to. Twice now I've gone to access the shared folder on the external drive, and it wouldn't connect. So then I would access the PC in question via "\\MyPCName",...
  7. Shared Folders visible, Shared Files not visible

Shared Folders visible, Shared Files not visible: Running Windows 10 Pro, 2004 on the host machine I have a problem with shared files not showing on any remote devices. Shared folders and subfolders are visible, but the files within the folders cannot be seen on other Win 10 machines, with Android and other devices...
  8. No longer sharing One Drive

No longer sharing One Drive: I had a shared One Drive with my now ex husband, I have resubscribed to Office 365 with my own email but my laptop is still saving my files to the shared One Drive...
  9. Network shares no longer visible in Explorer

Network shares no longer visible in Explorer: I have two machines: a laptop (Zebedee) and a desktop (Dougal). A couple of days ago I found that the network shares from both machines were no longer visible in Explorer on either machine. I noticed this after Zebedee (but not Dougal) had been upgraded to Windows 10 version...
  10. SAMBA share visible in Explorer, but cannot accress

SAMBA share visible in Explorer, but cannot accress: I have SAMBA shares on a debian server. I can see the shares in Explorer. When I doubble click I am asked for credentials, but when I enter the correct (more than double and triple checked) credentials I get an error indicating that the error is due multiple connections....