Windows 10: Shared experience account I cannot delete which keeps asking for a fix

Discus and support Shared experience account I cannot delete which keeps asking for a fix in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have, under shared experience, Accounts, some of your accounts need fixing, and when I click fix now, it brings me to a Commonwealth of Massacusetts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NobodySpecial000, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Shared experience account I cannot delete which keeps asking for a fix

I have, under shared experience, Accounts, some of your accounts need fixing, and when I click fix now, it brings me to a Commonwealth of Massacusetts account. xxxxx,*** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I was an employee of the Commonwealth but retired last month. The account is no longer active. When I click "Manage your accounts", I see my personal hotmail account under e-mail, calendar and contacts - fine with that. I also see under Accounts used by other Apps both my hotmail account and the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account. It gives me a choice to manage that account, which then tries to get me to sign in to it, but it is not active. It gives me no choice to delete it. Why not, and how do I delete it? I have removed every app or reference within my apps such as Onenote and Outlook to the account.

:)

NobodySpecial000, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 23, 2018
  3. shared experiences someone elses account?

It seems that the settings of your Shared experiences was misconfigured. The
    I can share or receive from
    option in Shared experiences is set on
    My devices only
    as a default. If that option was set to Everyone nearby, it will ask a permission to use the cross-device communication feature with your PC. For us to check if it is on the right configuration, please follow these
    steps:

• Open the Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Shared experiences tab.
    • Under I can share or receive from option, click on the drop down and select
      My devices only.

Let us know the updates.

Janeane Cru, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Shared experience account I cannot delete which keeps asking for a fix

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Shared experience account I cannot delete which keeps asking for a fix

1. Shared experience account I cannot delete which keeps asking for a fix - Similar Threads - Shared experience account

2. Shared experiences asking me to Fix now and issue with a work account I no longer have access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared experiences asking me to Fix now and issue with a work account I no longer have access: Hello I had a work account email but I quit from the company and they deleted the account it does not longer exist however Microsoft Shared experiences telling me that "some of your accounts require attention" -> Fix Now but I can't delete the account or remove it and is...
  3. Shared experiences asking me to Fix now and issue with a work account I no longer have access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared experiences asking me to Fix now and issue with a work account I no longer have access: Hello I had a work account email but I quit from the company and they deleted the account it does not longer exist however Microsoft Shared experiences telling me that "some of your accounts require attention" -> Fix Now but I can't delete the account or remove it and is...
  4. Shared experiences asking me to Fix now and issue with a work account I no longer have access

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Shared experience keeps looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared experience keeps looping: Hi, Shared experience keeps looping when clicking the fix now button... this has stopped outlook and teams from working Please can you advise on a fix? I have turned shared experience on and off still nothing works.Thank you...
  6. Shared experience keeps looping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared experience keeps looping: Hi, Shared experience keeps looping when clicking the fix now button... this has stopped outlook and teams from working Please can you advise on a fix? I have turned shared experience on and off still nothing works.Thank you...
  7. Shared experience keeps looping

8. Cannot Clear "Fix Your Account" In Shared Experiences

Cannot Clear "Fix Your Account" In Shared Experiences: I have a high-level user who continually gets prompts that there's something wrong with his account and it needs to be fixed. The "Fix your account" prompt is always present under "Shared experiences". He has a full Office 365 E-3 license, but I've also noticed that he has...
  9. Shared experience account I cannot delete which keeps asking for a fix 2

Shared experience account I cannot delete which keeps asking for a fix 2: This is the same title as a prior thread "Shared experience account I cannot delete which keeps asking for a fix". But, it was private and I can't see the answer. And, I need an answer. Prior to July 2020, I had a shared experience on my personal microsoft PC with a...
  10. Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experience Doesn't Fix It

Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experience Doesn't Fix It: Can't get the stupid popup to go away no matter what crackpot advice I follow, even from microsoft itself. Fix the bug, I cannot use a local account otherwise I am unable to do anything without having to log back in to the microsoft acount adding anything, apps, games...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove shared experience account

2. shared experience accounts

3. shared experiences accounts

4. shared experiences asking to fix an account that doesnt exist,
  5. windows 10 permanently delete a shared experience account,
  6. microsoft shared experiences trying to load deleted account,
  7. shared experiences windows 10 keeps asking for password,
  8. shared experiences settings virgus,
  9. remove account shared experience,
  10. windows remove shared experiences email,
  11. shared experiences asking to fix account,