Windows 10: Shared Experience

Discus and support Shared Experience in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What does it mean in Shared Experience "everyone nearby" vs "my devices only"? I keep getting notices from Microsoft to update my Settings even though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lvnvcheryl, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Shared Experience

What does it mean in Shared Experience "everyone nearby" vs "my devices only"? I keep getting notices from Microsoft to update my Settings even though the "My devices only" button is selected.

:)

lvnvcheryl, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 14, 2018
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    shared experiences

Thanks,

quick search....

You can quickly enable, disable, and change the Shared experiences settings on Windows 10 using the following steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Shared experiences.
    • Turn on or off the Share across devices toggle switch to enable or disable the feature.

Shared Experience 23aebb6e-f501-49c1-b427-4b0980d506b3?upload=true.jpg

'Mike P, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Shared Experience

Shared Experience

Hi Zyxian,

By default, Shared experiences feature
    is turned on in Windows 10, and your device is set to share or receive from your own devices only. But if you wish, you can disable it or change the settings. Here are the steps on how to have it disabled:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side.
      Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position. If you do not think you will feel the need to share your experiences, you may if you wish, turn off this feature by toggling
      the switch to the Off position.

Do let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Shared Experience

1. Shared Experience - Similar Threads - Shared Experience

2. Unable to Send a Copy of Microsoft Files with the new Sharing File Experience Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Send a Copy of Microsoft Files with the new Sharing File Experience Update: Microsoft recently updated / rolled out it's file sharing experience. Prior to this update, I was able to easily share copies of Microsoft files PPT, Word, Excel directly from SharePoint. Now, I no longer have this option and it's extremely inconvenient. Is there a workaround...
  3. Unable to Send a Copy of Microsoft Files with the new Sharing File Experience Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Send a Copy of Microsoft Files with the new Sharing File Experience Update: Microsoft recently updated / rolled out it's file sharing experience. Prior to this update, I was able to easily share copies of Microsoft files PPT, Word, Excel directly from SharePoint. Now, I no longer have this option and it's extremely inconvenient. Is there a workaround...
  4. Unable to Send a Copy of Microsoft Files with the new Sharing File Experience Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Shared experiences asking me to Fix now and issue with a work account I no longer have access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared experiences asking me to Fix now and issue with a work account I no longer have access: Hello I had a work account email but I quit from the company and they deleted the account it does not longer exist however Microsoft Shared experiences telling me that "some of your accounts require attention" -> Fix Now but I can't delete the account or remove it and is...
  6. Shared experiences asking me to Fix now and issue with a work account I no longer have access

Shared experiences asking me to Fix now and issue with a work account I no longer have access: Hello I had a work account email but I quit from the company and they deleted the account it does not longer exist however Microsoft Shared experiences telling me that "some of your accounts require attention" -> Fix Now but I can't delete the account or remove it and is...
  7. Shared experiences asking me to Fix now and issue with a work account I no longer have access

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Shared Experiences won't allow me to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Experiences won't allow me to login: Hello! Weird one here.I've encountered the old 'we need to verify your account' problem, with a new twist.That's it, that's the whole popup save for me covering my account nameThere is no field to put in a password which i have!, I am not receiving a confirmation email, phone...
  9. Shared Experiences won't allow me to login

Shared Experiences won't allow me to login: Hello! Weird one here.I've encountered the old 'we need to verify your account' problem, with a new twist.That's it, that's the whole popup save for me covering my account nameThere is no field to put in a password which i have!, I am not receiving a confirmation email, phone...
  10. Shared Experiences won't allow me to login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Under Shared Experiences on Microsoft what does it mean to share experiences with devices nearby?