Windows 10: Shared Outlook folder not showing in 365 web app

Discus and support Shared Outlook folder not showing in 365 web app in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've shared a few folders in desktop Outlook. They appear in the employees desktop Outlook but not in their 365 web app. Is there anything I can do... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by DorseyUK, Nov 29, 2015.

1. DorseyUK Win User

Shared Outlook folder not showing in 365 web app

I've shared a few folders in desktop Outlook. They appear in the employees desktop Outlook but not in their 365 web app. Is there anything I can do about that?

:)

DorseyUK, Nov 29, 2015
  2. Mark Bu Win User

Mail cannot create any folder

As this is an office 365 account, are you able to create the folder from Office Outlook, or from Outlook on the Web? If not, do you receive a similar message?

Mark Bu, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Mail App - access shared mailbox

Hi

Am trying to add a shared mailbox in the Win 10 Mail app; I've added it in Outlook. I've added it in the Office 365 Outlook Web app. But can't see how to access it in the desktop Mail app - and I think I rly think I like the look of it so it would be great
    to use it as my default mail app.

Can anyone tell me how to do this.

Thx

Alex

Alex O'Donovan, Nov 29, 2015
Thema:

Shared Outlook folder not showing in 365 web app

1. Shared Outlook folder not showing in 365 web app - Similar Threads - Shared Outlook folder

2. Shared calenders are not showing in the NEW outlook,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared calenders are not showing in the NEW outlook,: Shared calenders are not showing in the NEW outlook, is there a fix? the calenders show in the web interface.Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-calenders-are-not-showing-in-the-new/eff0a0eb-2b41-4b79-bd66-74d04ebca44e
  3. Shared calenders are not showing in the NEW outlook,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared calenders are not showing in the NEW outlook,: Shared calenders are not showing in the NEW outlook, is there a fix? the calenders show in the web interface.Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-calenders-are-not-showing-in-the-new/eff0a0eb-2b41-4b79-bd66-74d04ebca44e
  4. CAN I SEE THE SHARED FOLDER IN OUTLOOK DESKTOP APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN I SEE THE SHARED FOLDER IN OUTLOOK DESKTOP APP: Actually, in Google Drive for desktop, we can see two items like My Drive and Shared Drives. Can we have that option in One Drive for desktops? Know that I can access those in web version of OneDrive using shred with me. But I am specific about OneDrive for desktop....
  5. CAN I SEE THE SHARED FOLDER IN OUTLOOK DESKTOP APP

CAN I SEE THE SHARED FOLDER IN OUTLOOK DESKTOP APP: Actually, in Google Drive for desktop, we can see two items like My Drive and Shared Drives. Can we have that option in One Drive for desktops? Know that I can access those in web version of OneDrive using shred with me. But I am specific about OneDrive for desktop....
  6. Shared folders not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared folders not showing: Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (2009, 19042.928) Version: 10.0.19042 I have a Synology Linkstation NAS. Shared the drives using Linkstation Assistant but drives are not showing in this pc. Works fine on 3 of my computors,but wnt work on my laptop. Help please 181287
  7. Outlook 365 calendar does not get updated (shared folder from exchange)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook 365 calendar does not get updated (shared folder from exchange): A shared calendar does show up but there is a warning saying that it could't get updated/synched. Further warnings say, if you try to add it manually, that the folder might not be found/deleted from the server. Other users can access it without any problems. we tried to:...
  8. [Outlook Web App] Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Outlook Web App] Windows 10: submitted by /u/MountainBlitz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eg6mme/outlook_web_app_windows_10/
  9. Outlook 365 Folder Removed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Folder Removed: I am using Office 365 version 1911 build 12228-20364 on Windows 10 PRO 64bit version 1909 build 10363.535. This morning after sending out an e-mail I noticed that one of my folders in the in-box has disappeared. I tried to re-create the folder and the sub-folders but as soon...
  10. Outlook app sends me to Web outlook.

Outlook app sends me to Web outlook.: I was charged $79 for something, I thought it might be a office subscription, which I don`t have, i have xbox. I bought Word, Excel and Outlook stand alone. While I had Excel open I tried checking, ended up getting a update. I see my outlook icon on the task bar is gone....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook web app 365 search folder

2. outlook 365 webapp no shared folders