Windows 10: ShellExperienceHost.exe errors with 1709

Discus and support ShellExperienceHost.exe errors with 1709 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Never had any of this errors I updated on the 15.11 and today i got some ShellExperienceHost.exe errors,that the service couldnt communicate with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fleks, Nov 25, 2017.

1. fleks Win User

ShellExperienceHost.exe errors with 1709

Never had any of this errors
    I updated on the 15.11 and today i got some ShellExperienceHost.exe errors,that the service couldnt communicate with windows and therefor stopped

Yet everything works fine (start menü and taskbar aswell,which shouldnt work if shellhost crashes?) also the shellexperiencehost.exe is in my task manager and is running

Is this a bug? anyone else has it?

:)

fleks, Nov 25, 2017
  2. Nick Cr Win User

Windows 10 task bar bug -Office Upload icon wig out

recently IN PLACE upgraded Win 8.1 > Win 10.

First bug - the Office 2013 Upload icon totally wigs out and keeps replicating across the taskbar. You can run mouse over it and it closes but then as soon as you take it away it replicates and spams the taskbar again.

ShellExperienceHost.exe errors with 1709 [​IMG]

having regular explorer.exe hangs as well and errors re ShellExperienceHost.exe

event ID 1000

C:\Windows\SystemApps\ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\ShellExperienceHost.exe

Faulting application name: ShellExperienceHost.exe

Anyone else seen this behaviour?

thanks in advance for any thoughts

regards,

Nick

Nick Cr, Nov 25, 2017
  3. have to know about windows shell experience host

Arunsr hi your shellExperienceHost.exe should be "running mode". I have a problem with ShellExperice Host.exe is suspended. I t effects going to the web, shut down my firewall, error code 0x8007422. At the command prompt I tried to open network trouble
    shooter with ncpa.cpl nothing there. My netgear wifi router is also not working.

Yankeelady811, Nov 25, 2017
Thema:

ShellExperienceHost.exe errors with 1709

1. ShellExperienceHost.exe errors with 1709 - Similar Threads - ShellExperienceHost exe errors

2. ShellExperienceHost and related processes StartMenuExperienceHost, backgroundTaskHost,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ShellExperienceHost and related processes StartMenuExperienceHost, backgroundTaskHost,...: Since the last update, these processes have remained suspended. As a result, I can't open the start menu, settings, notifications, or change my sound I know I can change my sound but you get what I mean.After the update when I pressed start, it didn't open. I pressed the...
  3. ShellExperienceHost and related processes StartMenuExperienceHost, backgroundTaskHost,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ShellExperienceHost and related processes StartMenuExperienceHost, backgroundTaskHost,...: Since the last update, these processes have remained suspended. As a result, I can't open the start menu, settings, notifications, or change my sound I know I can change my sound but you get what I mean.After the update when I pressed start, it didn't open. I pressed the...
  4. ShellExperienceHost not running or opening | Neither is Action Centre

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ShellExperienceHost not running or opening | Neither is Action Centre: Hi there, I've had this weird issue where I Was trying to figure out why my notifications on Windows 10 weren't working which lead down to this rabbit hole: Notifications not working lead me to realizing that Action Centre wasn't working. Action Centre not working lead me...
  5. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  6. Exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  7. Error exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  8. exe error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  9. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  10. Seeking ShellExperienceHost package

in Windows 10 Support
    Seeking ShellExperienceHost package: I am trying to get the Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost package out of Install.wim, but the SxSExpander tool is way over-my-head and so far I saw no comprehensive guide on how to use it, just a bunch of technical stuff for experts. How can I extract packages in CAB...