Windows 10: shift+e and shift+/ (question mark) doesnt work

Discus and support shift+e and shift+/ (question mark) doesnt work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have just noticed that pressing Shift+e does nothing. if i hold the shift and quickly press 'e' few times then I will get dialog 'sticky keys'.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mr Konrad Sikorski, Jul 14, 2018.

1. shift+e and shift+/ (question mark) doesnt work

Hi,

I have just noticed that pressing Shift+e does nothing. if i hold the shift and quickly press 'e' few times then I will get dialog 'sticky keys'. How can i solve this. I killed most of my apps and still have the problem shift+e and shift+/ (question mark) doesnt work :(

here is all cobination of Shift+my keyboard:

!@#$%^&*()_+QWRTYUIOP{}|ASDDFGHJK:"ZXCVBNM<>

:)

Mr Konrad Sikorski, Jul 14, 2018

2. Shift + E and Shift + C is not working

I found the problem that Left Shift + E and Shift + C is not working on my laptop . I am using Windows 10 and the problem I'm facing is only with Windows 10 .

My Right Shift E is working well , nothing is wrong with Other keys like only E or Shift + Another Key .

But no solution found for Left Shift + E and Shift + C . Thus I am badly using CAPS Lock .

Why the problem is going on?

And what is the solution?

Jafran Hasan, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Pedro V Flores, Jul 14, 2018
  4. shift+e and shift+/ (question mark) doesnt work

Control C and Shift Question Mark are not workiiigbn

Any time I try to copy and paste something it does not work. Also any time I try to do a shift question mark it does not work. Any clue how to fix this (I'd add a question mark but it doesn't work.

SkylerMalley, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

shift+e and shift+/ (question mark) doesnt work

1. shift+e and shift+/ (question mark) doesnt work - Similar Threads - shift+e shift+ question

2. Shift not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift not working: since a couple of months now Shift stops working -both of them, righ and left shift- and i just cant write any sign that requieres shift. it is the only key not working and it doesnt seem to be an issue of hardware because it comes back from time to time when i update it, but...
  3. Shift+m and shift+" not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift+m and shift+" not working: So shift+m and shift+" are not working, whenever I try to do it it does absolutely nothing. Every other shift+key works just fine. I tried a different keyboard still doesn't work. Also ran "sfc /scannow" in the elevated cmd along with "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  4. Shift+m and shift+" not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift+m and shift+" not working: So shift+m and shift+" are not working, whenever I try to do it it does absolutely nothing. Every other shift+key works just fine. I tried a different keyboard still doesn't work. Also ran "sfc /scannow" in the elevated cmd along with "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  5. Shift+m and shift+" not working

6. Shift+m and shift+" not working

7. Win Shift S doesnt work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win Shift S doesnt work: so hello. I tried to use windows + shift + s in my computer to take a selected screen capture, but lately it does not work. it showed yellow border in my whole windows. I have tried those internet tips but still does not help. submitted by /u/Lettuce912 [link] [comments]...
  8. CTRL+SHIFT+E noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CTRL+SHIFT+E noise: I've been playing some videogames recently and every time i hit the CTRL+SHIFT+E it beeps and i cant find the source I've googled it but nothing turns up that helps was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. And if they had what was their solution submitted by...
  9. SHIFT + A not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SHIFT + A not working: Hi, When I want to type an upper case a, shift + a is not working. Shift key works for all other letters B-Z, and CapsLock works to give upper case A. Neither shift key works for the a, and a short low beep plays when I try Shift + a. Sticky keys is not activated. I have...
  10. Cannot type question mark with right side shift

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot type question mark with right side shift: Hi all I am using window 10 pro with build 18363.778 I have confirm that my laptop right side shift is no any problem that can switch input language can change capital letter and other symbol !@#$%^&*_+{}:"<>/ and the question mark is unable to show out question mark button...