Windows 10: Short question about Gmail

Discus and support Short question about Gmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, Can sombody explain to me what does the attached screenshot mean when signing out my Gmail account. Searched in Gmail help but could not find... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Motim, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Motim Win User

Short question about Gmail

Hello,
    Can sombody explain to me what does the attached screenshot mean when signing out my Gmail account.
    Searched in Gmail help but could not find answer or send the screenshot.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Gmail contacts in in Win10

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would like to ask few questions regarding this issue for a better understanding. Please answer these questions:

• Is this issue specific to Gmail?

• Have you linked Gmail account to Outlook?
    If this issue specific to Gmail, I would suggest you to contact Gmail support for further assistance. Refer to the below link and check if it helps.

productforums.google.com/d/forum/gmail

Reply us back with more information. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Aug 15, 2018
  3. stub Win User
    gMail Question

So your suggestion would be to continue to use Thunderbird and continue to download all my gMail into Thunderbird? There isn't any better email client? I'm a complete noob with what is available in Win10,

4. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Short question about Gmail - Similar Threads - Short question Gmail

2. Gmail Question...

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Question...: I don't know when this started and it is aggravating to a point. When hovering over any folder in the left column its respective label appears. Is there a way to defeat this behavior? I already have Hover Actions disabled in Settings >General 183092
  3. Gmail IP address question

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail IP address question: If a gmail email is sent out to a gmail or a normal (non free) email address. Can the receiver find out the sender gmail IP or the address/location that the sender sent out from? Thanks 182299
  4. Gmail IP address question

in Windows 10 Support
    Gmail IP address question: If a gmail email is sent out to a gmail or a normal (non free) email address. Can the receiver find out the sender gmail IP or the address/location that the sender sent out from? Thanks 182299
  5. Gmail question

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail question: Sorry if this isn't Windows 10 specific, but I can't find any other source on the internet to answer my question. When looking at the settings in Gmail there are two columns of action on the various things that can be changed. The are labeled "show" and "hide". The "show" is...
  6. gmail question

in Browsers and Email
    gmail question: lately when I open gmail it dose not open in full screen it always has but no more, is there a setting I could change 140607
  7. gmail question

in Windows 10 Support
    gmail question: lately when I open gmail it dose not open in full screen it always has but no more, is there a setting I could change 140607
  8. win 10 gmail question

in Browsers and Email
    win 10 gmail question: Hi I tried Gmail forum I Can receive mail from outside can not send gmail to hot mail or g mail to g mail Tried different settings no luck Thank you 80246
  9. gMail Question

in Browsers and Email
    gMail Question: Hi, I'm a complete noob using any version of windows, and I'm 67 years old. I just got Win10 with my Intel NUC PC. It was pre-installed, which probably doesn't help with my understanding, although it might not be the reason for my non-understanding. My path in OS's to this...
  10. Gmail Question

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Question: Is there a time limit on an inactive account in Gmail? I have 2 accounts that I haven't used for a while and I can't get in them. Thanks, 100970