Windows 10: shortcut keys

Discus and support shortcut keys in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use shortcut keys to open programs in various groups. By holding down ctrl-alt and tapping the assigned program letters, I can start opening 6-8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by weamish, Aug 8, 2015.

1. weamish Win User

shortcut keys

I use shortcut keys to open programs in various groups. By holding down ctrl-alt and tapping the assigned program letters, I can start opening 6-8 programs in a couple seconds. Or at least I could, until Win 10, where only one program opens unless I slow down the entries. Seems like a buffering problem of some sort. Any ideas? Thanks! ...Steve

:)

weamish, Aug 8, 2015

2. shortcut key

Unfortunately, no such functionality does not exist, you will have to do it manually from within Sound settings...

Open Start, type: change sound card

Select the Playback

Right click your Speakers

Click Set as Default Device if it isn't already

I suggest you use the Feedback Hub to submit a suggestion report detailing your problem.

Press Windows key + F

This will open the Feedback hub

Proceed to submit your report.

You can reach out to key folks on the Windows Engineering team through Twitter

Dona Sarkar (@donasarkar) | Twitter

Brandon LeBlanc (@brandonleblanc) | Twitter

Jen Gentleman (@JenMsft) | Twitter

Jason (@NorthFaceHiker) | Twitter

Make sure you send short link to them. They are known to be very responsive and might be able to point it in the right direction.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 8, 2015
  3. sunlov3r Win User
    shortcut keys

perfect thanks heaps shortcut keys :)

sunlov3r, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

shortcut keys

1. shortcut keys - Similar Threads - shortcut keys

2. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  3. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  4. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  6. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  7. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....
  8. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....
  9. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

10. Why my right Alt key is giving an × mark when i try to use alt+= shortcut in excel?

Why my right Alt key is giving an × mark when i try to use alt+= shortcut in excel?: Why my right Alt key is giving an × mark when i try to use alt+= shortcut in excel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-right-alt-key-is-giving-an-mark-when-i-try/821f0074-d8e1-43eb-86e8-a46bc0fce47d