Windows 10: shortcut keys

Discus and support shortcut keys in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use shortcut keys to open programs in various groups. By holding down ctrl-alt and tapping the assigned program letters, I can start opening 6-8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by weamish, Aug 8, 2015.

1. weamish Win User

shortcut keys

I use shortcut keys to open programs in various groups. By holding down ctrl-alt and tapping the assigned program letters, I can start opening 6-8 programs in a couple seconds. Or at least I could, until Win 10, where only one program opens unless I slow down the entries. Seems like a buffering problem of some sort. Any ideas? Thanks! ...Steve

:)

weamish, Aug 8, 2015

2. shortcut key

Unfortunately, no such functionality does not exist, you will have to do it manually from within Sound settings...

Open Start, type: change sound card

Select the Playback

Right click your Speakers

Click Set as Default Device if it isn't already

I suggest you use the Feedback Hub to submit a suggestion report detailing your problem.

Press Windows key + F

This will open the Feedback hub

Proceed to submit your report.

You can reach out to key folks on the Windows Engineering team through Twitter

Dona Sarkar (@donasarkar) | Twitter

Brandon LeBlanc (@brandonleblanc) | Twitter

Jen Gentleman (@JenMsft) | Twitter

Jason (@NorthFaceHiker) | Twitter

Make sure you send short link to them. They are known to be very responsive and might be able to point it in the right direction.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 8, 2015
  3. sunlov3r Win User
    shortcut keys

perfect thanks heaps shortcut keys :)

sunlov3r, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

shortcut keys

1. shortcut keys - Similar Threads - shortcut keys

2. enable shortcut keys on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    enable shortcut keys on windows 10: how do I get my F11 and F12 keys to function for the volumn? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-shortcut-keys-on-windows-10/40abc385-539b-45c4-894a-c7f312f7a539
  3. shortcut key

shortcut key: how to set a shortcut key for calcaulator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-key/9d93c3c2-4cba-4a4e-83df-42495a130122
  4. basic shortcuts and hot keys not working

basic shortcuts and hot keys not working: Hello, I am using Windows 10pro version 1903 OS Build: 18362.295 Since a day I am having couple of problems: Short cut keys like ctrl+v, ctrl+C not working, but all others like Wind+S, Shift+Delt, Alt+Ctrl+Del working fine. I also can't use volume up down,...
  5. removing of shortcut key from app

removing of shortcut key from app: Hi Manmohan muduli here regarding an error occur in my pc .That i just want to delete shortcut key from app. Just want to know what are the procedure regarding this ....
  6. Shortcut Key for Language Input?

Shortcut Key for Language Input?: Hello, So an older feature that you could use in the Control Panel through the clock/region/language settings was to set shortcuts for the language input on you computer's keyboard. This allowed me to shift through multiple languages by using combinations like...
  7. Using Start menu on secondary display using Windows key as a shortcut key.

Using Start menu on secondary display using Windows key as a shortcut key.: Hello, Since "Show Start on the display the user is using when they press the Windows logo key" local group policy is deprecated on Windows 10, how can I make the Start menu show on the display that I am using when I press Windows logo key on Windows 10? Currently, Start...
  8. Audio Key to Find Shortcut Help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Key to Find Shortcut Help?: Whenever I press my "increase volume" button on my keyboard, either no audio bar shows up or the "Ctrl F" command is activated. I am on Windows 10, any suggestions to help?...
  9. Cortana - Disable Windows+S key shortcut

in Cortana
    Cortana - Disable Windows+S key shortcut: Hello, I've searched high and low for a way to disable (or change) the Windows key + S Cortana hotkey. I have a function that I use this particular key combination on another PC and it would be nice to be able to use it on Windows 10. I don't care how it's done,...
  10. key board shortcuts is not working

key board shortcuts is not working: Windows logo key + Shift + Left arrow or Right arrow Move an app or window in the desktop from one monitor to another. is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-shortcuts-is-not-working/7a2408a7-cb15-4b71-a114-449c7ebae2fb