Windows 10: Shortcut to "all-apps" view (while start menu in in full screen)

Discus and support Shortcut to "all-apps" view (while start menu in in full screen) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've searched for shortcuts in windows 10 that go straight to the all apps view but cant find anything at all. Currently, I have windows start menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by danydodson, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Shortcut to "all-apps" view (while start menu in in full screen)

I've searched for shortcuts in windows 10 that go straight to the all apps view but cant find anything at all.
    Currently, I have windows start menu set to full screen. This way I can just hit the win key and choose one my
    pinned apps/links and go. But in order to view all of my apps, I have to click on the top left tab that says "all apps".

Is it possible to create a macro or shortcut to do this ? It would mean hitting the win key then mouse clicking the all-apps link with
    my mouse... I've attached a few pics of what I'm talking about in case it doesn't make sense.

I've looked everywhere for a windows shortcut to view all apps when the start menu is set to full screen but cant find
    anything.

Thanks

Imgur

:)

danydodson, Dec 10, 2016
  2. mrsmojica Win User

windows 10 start menu

My start menu has taken over! I cannot access my desktop because the star menu is always there taking up the entire screen. Is this how windows 10 is? I thought one of my kids must have changed something! When I view the tutorial it says you can resize
    the start menu or make it full screen. Mine seems to be stuck on full screen (even while "view in full start menu full screen "option is unchecked.

mrsmojica, Dec 10, 2016
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Dec 10, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Shortcut to "all-apps" view (while start menu in in full screen)

My thought is you have it in Tablet Mode. If so click the Notification icon to see where to change it. But then your System Specs information has nothing helpful in it.

Berton, Dec 10, 2016
  5. SonicBlue Win User
    ClassicShell.net will separate apps from programs.

Shortcut to "all-apps" view (while start menu in in full screen) [​IMG]

SonicBlue, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Shortcut to "all-apps" view (while start menu in in full screen)

1. Shortcut to "all-apps" view (while start menu in in full screen) - Similar Threads - Shortcut apps view

2. Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?: I want to be able to see all apps in a list when I FIRST open the start menu ins Windows 11 like I did in WIndows 10. However, I see no instruction for that. Is it possible? IF the community does not know, how so I contact a PERSON in Support; every time I click on "contact...
  3. Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?: I want to be able to see all apps in a list when I FIRST open the start menu ins Windows 11 like I did in WIndows 10. However, I see no instruction for that. Is it possible? IF the community does not know, how so I contact a PERSON in Support; every time I click on "contact...
  4. Remove "Pinned Tiles" while on a full screen Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove "Pinned Tiles" while on a full screen Start menu: How can i hide the Pinned Apps file/ folder and instead when i hit start it shows me a full screen list of all my apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-pinned-tiles-while-on-a-full-screen-start/6d79c07a-eb95-4ec9-a687-a8d423dc83f4
  5. Start Menu full screen

Start Menu full screen: Hello Community, Recently i buy Microsoft surface i dont know how start menu become full screen even i off from start menu setting how to off full screen start menu kindly see the screen short. [IMG] Kind regards,...
  6. Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode

Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode: I have three different Acer computers all running the latest release of Windows 10 home. All have processed the latest October 8th release updates to 1903. One user account on one computer is "stuck" in full screen mode. The same user account on the other two are "normal."...
  7. Set all apps as default instead pined tiles in full screen start menu

Set all apps as default instead pined tiles in full screen start menu: hi all , i haven't any tiles on start menu and i wanna use full screen start menu when i click start button its shows empty pined tiles screen cause i haven't any tiles on it can i modify start menu to show all apps instead pined tiles ? thx 98330
  8. "Desktop" shortcut for full-screen start menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Desktop" shortcut for full-screen start menu?: My mom just got a new tablet which came with Windows 10. I'm trying to set it up to be as similar as she was used to with Windows 8.1 I know with the full-screen start menu, you can technically just press the Windows key a second time to return to the desktop view you were...
  9. Full screen start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen start menu: Ah ha I found you at last. Reason being, I rather liked that aspect of windows 8-8.1 so I was glad to find the option for it again under personalise and start menu options. Some of you may want that back! who knows but it's in there. 13551
  10. Start Menu All Apps Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu All Apps Screen: This menu got screwed up... any ideas how to fix? [img] 50390