Windows 10: Shortcut to settings/personalization/color

Discus and support Shortcut to settings/personalization/color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is such a shortcut possible? I can't identify a file to open, 33699 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tcebob, Dec 12, 2015.

1. tcebob Win User

Shortcut to settings/personalization/color

Is such a shortcut possible? I can't identify a file to open,

:)

tcebob, Dec 12, 2015
  2. Time Lady Win User

My computer spontaneously turned monochrome

Does this fix from tenforum work in your case?

Windows 10 has a feature to apply a color filter to your screen. The keyboard shortcut for this is Windows + Ctrl + C, and the default color filter is "Grayscale". I inadvertently got into this mode, and to get out of it you just press the keychord
    again. Or you can go to Settings > Personalization > High contrast settings, then Click the toggle button under "Apply color filter" to turn it off.

Time Lady, Dec 12, 2015
  3. Screen goes to black and white after logging on

OK, I solved it. It was a personalized Grayscale filter for the display. You can find by right clicking on the desktop, personalize, colors, scroll down, high contrast settings, and then filter (grayscale).

What happened is that this damn setting has a shortcut Win+Ctrl+C. I must have used Ctrl-C with a finger slipping over the windows key, thus turning on the filter.

GuillermoG-force, Dec 12, 2015
  4. Hemimax Win User

Hemimax, Dec 12, 2015
  5. JohnC Win User
    Rt click on colors you can "pin to start"

JohnC, Dec 12, 2015
  6. tcebob Win User
    Right. It worked. I normally use Classic Start Menu, which apparently doesn't display pinned items but I can click down to Windows Start if I need it.

tcebob, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Shortcut to settings/personalization/color - Similar Threads - Shortcut settings personalization

2. Window's 11 not saving accent color or other personalization settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window's 11 not saving accent color or other personalization settings.: I have been trying to change the accent color as well as turn off the "show accent color on title bars and windows borders" setting on my laptop Asus Zephyrus G14 running windows 11 home. Every time I change the setting, it reverts to the default when I reboot. I have tried...
  3. Window's 11 not saving accent color or other personalization settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window's 11 not saving accent color or other personalization settings.: I have been trying to change the accent color as well as turn off the "show accent color on title bars and windows borders" setting on my laptop Asus Zephyrus G14 running windows 11 home. Every time I change the setting, it reverts to the default when I reboot. I have tried...
  4. Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop?: Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about wanting to improve the battery life by set the personalizes color is dark. Is it working? And I want to ask more about the health eyes, is it fine when set color is black for laptop when I sit inside the environment not...
  5. Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop?

Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop?: Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about wanting to improve the battery life by set the personalizes color is dark. Is it working? And I want to ask more about the health eyes, is it fine when set color is black for laptop when I sit inside the environment not...
  6. Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. offering white as a color in personalization

offering white as a color in personalization: Why doesn't Microsoft offer white as a color in the Personalization section of Settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offering-white-as-a-color-in-personalization/3992c7a7-f5ee-4e60-af07-898da45ccc81
  8. Windows 10 Personalization/Color Settings

Windows 10 Personalization/Color Settings: Hello! So basically I was recently changing my colors in my windows 10 computer settings and you know how you can go into settings>then personalization>then colors and there are all these options to pick a accent color for both your start menu and your taskbar? Well I...
  9. Windows 10 personalization colors

Windows 10 personalization colors: My desktop screen shows black background and white lettering and all pictures are in negative view. How do I restore screen to "normal"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-personalization-colors/706af0cc-ca0a-4054-9e40-88de91484276
  10. Settings > Personalization > Colors > Accent colors: no longer can choose separate colors...

Settings > Personalization > Colors > Accent colors: no longer can choose separate colors...: OS: Windows 10 Home, Build 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 (Windows version 1909) After update(s) to 1903 or 1909, accent colors can no longer be set to separate colors for the "Start, taskbar and action center" and the "Title bars and windows borders". How can we choose...