Windows 10: Shortcut to Win 10 Action Center

Discus and support Shortcut to Win 10 Action Center in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Looking for the syntax to create a shortcut to open the new Win 10 Action Center (Winkey+A). Thanks 24838 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by borgus, Oct 1, 2015.

1. borgus Win User

Shortcut to Win 10 Action Center

Looking for the syntax to create a shortcut to open the new Win 10 Action Center (Winkey+A). Thanks

:)

borgus, Oct 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 Start Menu/Cortana/Search not functioning

Hi,

I had the same problem in Win 10 Pro, start menu just didn't work, action center, alt+tab shortcut, some right click menus, etc..

SFC /SCANNOW did the work!

Thanks

João Teles, Oct 1, 2015
  3. windows 10 start menu not working after an official udgrade installed from windows 8, it worked for some days

Hi,

I had the same problem in Win 10 Pro, start menu just didn't work, action center, alt+tab shortcut, some right click menus, etc..

SFC /SCANNOW did the work!

Thanks

João Teles, Oct 1, 2015
  4. Shortcut to Win 10 Action Center

Mine is sat in the taskbar between the clock and internet sign and flashes up on screen in corner when anything new appears action center will appear as noticiations

hTconeM9user, Oct 1, 2015
  5. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Oct 1, 2015
  6. dalchina New Member
    Ok, here's a way using Autohotkey.

Create a file, say NCentre.ahk containing
    Winactivate, ahk_exe explorer.exe
    Send #a

Compile it (to create an exe file) - easy- 1 click when you have autohotkey

Create a shortcut to it.

(Note: I'm not sure here how to make sure this reliably sends the keystrokes to the correct process- probably needs further thought)

dalchina, Oct 1, 2015
  7. borgus Win User
    Thanks for the tips, folks. The Nircmd utility, and a batch file, seems to be an alternative to my earlier quest for a shortcut.

borgus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Shortcut to Win 10 Action Center

1. Shortcut to Win 10 Action Center - Similar Threads - Shortcut Action Center

2. Action Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center: In Action Center, it says Windows Defender, needs to scan my computer, but it won't scan. I can not even find it listed in my Uninstall List. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/d97c18d1-e9af-41b4-931c-117f709f1f83
  3. Windows 10 Notification/ Action center desktop shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Notification/ Action center desktop shortcut: Hello, I'm trying to find the command line in order to open Windows 10 action Center in order to bind the "Menu" key to the action/ notification center. I couldn't find neither Win+A key code in order to switch it in sharpkeys. Does anyone have any suggestion? Thanks 161646
  4. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  5. Shortcut to action center is not available

Shortcut to action center is not available: like thisI can't operate any buttonsHow to solve it?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-to-action-center-is-not-available/f15a8b23-1e69-4562-8c7b-566763deb216
  6. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  7. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  8. Desktop shortcut to the new Action Center

Desktop shortcut to the new Action Center: Oi! I've been wondering, on how to remap my menu button on my keyboard to show the Action Center introduced in Windows 10. I found nice programs that would work IF i had a desktop shortcut that toggles the Action Center. Unfourtunatly all I found is this but it's for the...
  9. Windows 10 Action Center Note Shortcut Default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Action Center Note Shortcut Default: I need to change the app that the note button in the Action Center opens on Windows 10 to a different app. Thank you for any help! 65943
  10. Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center: How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive 22593

Users found this page by searching for:

1. create a shortcut for action center