Windows 10: Shortcuts leading to deleted files in "All Apps" lingering

Discus and support Shortcuts leading to deleted files in "All Apps" lingering in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 for its DirectX 12 features and everything was running smoothly. I decided to play an old horror game with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Itai Savage, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Shortcuts leading to deleted files in "All Apps" lingering

Hey,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 for its DirectX 12 features and everything was running smoothly. I decided to play an old horror game with my sibling, and got spooked, deleting everything relating to the program from my computer through control panel in the proper fashion. However, when I go to "All Apps" section in the Start menu, I still see the folder for the game and all its shortcuts. I have googled and tweaked to no avail, as the folder isn't able to be deleted from ProgramData or AppData directories. The lingering folder spooks me out and I want to remove it as soon as possible for psychological and organizational order to be restored. *really

Any Ideas?

:)

Itai Savage, Aug 2, 2015

2. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

hi .. i hav found one trick by which we can hide all photos and videos/mp3 from gallery.

m using this ith my nokia c3 . very nice privacy trick.

Best Way To Hide Files Folders in Nokia s40 Symbian OS

rockpop989, Aug 2, 2015
  3. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

S40 WHAT AN OUTDATED VERSION OF SOFTWARE NOKIA X2 IS HAVING...Shortcuts leading to deleted files in "All Apps" lingering :(

VERY VERY DISAPOINTED Shortcuts leading to deleted files in "All Apps" lingering :(

sharanukumar, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Shortcuts leading to deleted files in "All Apps" lingering

1. Shortcuts leading to deleted files in "All Apps" lingering - Similar Threads - Shortcuts leading deleted

2. Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app: I have a problem with storage on a PC.Ram 16 GBA C drive with 118 GBWhen opeing Storage in the Control Panel, it says 6,6 GB is used for E-mail.BUT, I have NO account connected to the App. I think I had earlier, but removed all accounts.No, I need to find the folder, where...
  3. Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app: I have a problem with storage on a PC.Ram 16 GBA C drive with 118 GBWhen opeing Storage in the Control Panel, it says 6,6 GB is used for E-mail.BUT, I have NO account connected to the App. I think I had earlier, but removed all accounts.No, I need to find the folder, where...
  4. Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System32 Files deleted leading to some apps not opening

System32 Files deleted leading to some apps not opening: Hi.A few days ago I tried to permanently delete the System32 Folder to free up space in my computer, but Windows did force me to keep certain files. Most apps in my computer seem to still open normally, but I can't open Axure XP anymore. The app won't just respond when I open...
  6. Deleting an internet shortcut file

Deleting an internet shortcut file: I have tried deleting an internet shortcut from my documents folder multiple times, but it keeps coming back. There is no error message, and to delete i tried selecting it and using the delete button in the header, and right-clicking to select delete from the drop down menu....
  7. Files or shortcut delete when dragged

Files or shortcut delete when dragged: Whenever I drag a file, folder or application saved in desktop or library, it is automatically sent to the recycle bin, I would like to ask if this a system-specific error or just a general changeable windows 10 error....
  8. Delete app shortcut on Settings

Delete app shortcut on Settings: Hi, I downloaded some Chinese software before and it automatically installed some video apps that I didn't want. After I deleted them, I found out that their shortcut still appear in the "Setting -> Apps & Features" section. Screenshot below. Can someone please tell me...
  9. Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on: I uninstalled it with vs Revo with some difficulty, but evidence of it still shows. I've forgotten how to remove it from here, see pic. *Redface help! [img] 131650
  10. Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on

in Windows 10 Support
    Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on: I uninstalled it with vs Revo with some difficulty, but evidence of it still shows. I've forgotten how to remove it from here, see pic. *Redface help! [img] 131650