Windows 10: Should all This PC locations be listed in Shell?

Discus and support Should all This PC locations be listed in Shell? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all. I love to customise my PC and I've been using programs like Rainmeter and This PC Tweaker for that. I have a slight problem with the latter and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rootsrat, Aug 27, 2015.

1. rootsrat Win User

Should all This PC locations be listed in Shell?

Hi all. I love to customise my PC and I've been using programs like Rainmeter and This PC Tweaker for that. I have a slight problem with the latter and I thought maybe someone will be able to help.

This application allows you to edit This PC contents by adding or removing folders to it (i.e. Desktop, Downloads, Pictures, Music etc. + you can add your own ones). I accidentally removed all of the items from This PC, the Tweaker has an option to restore defaults, and it did:

Should all This PC locations be listed in Shell? [​IMG]

Only some of them are shown in the actual application though. Pictures, Videos and Music are missing from the list:

I can add Shell Locations to the list using this program and I thought that the missing ones would be there (as the other ones like Documents etc.) are listed in Shell Locations:

So should the missing ones be listed there as well? (They are not!) And if so, how can I add them back? *Sad

:)

rootsrat, Aug 27, 2015
  2. perels Win User

Text messages should be listed in groups

Hi,

• A new tab called "Grouping" or something;

It would be nice if myPhone grouped text messages similar to the way Windows Mobile does, i.e. grouping by From. Upon clicking on From (name), then expand message-tree and show all the correspondence with that particular user.

perels, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Text messages should be listed in groups

We will definitely give a thought on doing this for next versions/releases.

Thanks,

Prasad

Prasad R.M - MSFT, Aug 27, 2015
  4. rootsrat Win User

OK, I figured this out earlier on - it's because the locations in question are on a network drive, and that won't show in TPT. False, alarm, can be closed.

rootsrat, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

1. Should all This PC locations be listed in Shell? - Similar Threads - Should locations listed

2. Should I update to MS power shell 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I update to MS power shell 7?: Just got notice to update to MS PowerShell 7is this a good idea. I'm not a programmer or tech https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-update-to-ms-power-shell-7/8be8003b-c29f-489e-9144-e4a4e19a4abc
  3. Should I update to MS power shell 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I update to MS power shell 7?: Just got notice to update to MS PowerShell 7is this a good idea. I'm not a programmer or tech https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-update-to-ms-power-shell-7/8be8003b-c29f-489e-9144-e4a4e19a4abc
  4. Should I be worrying about my PC at all?

Should I be worrying about my PC at all?: Sometimes, when I shut down my PC, I get a popup that says "This app is preventing shutdown" this also happens with steam but that's normal and it's an unknown app with no name and a windows vista i think EXE icon. Should I be worrying about any malware or anything?...
  5. Network locations for User Shell Folders breaking applications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network locations for User Shell Folders breaking applications: Ever since the April 2022 Cumulative update, our clients have hit a couple of stumbling blocks.We point several user areas to network locations My Documents / Favorites / Recent / Personal. We modify these via group policy using the registry entries in User Shell...
  6. Network locations for User Shell Folders breaking applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network locations for User Shell Folders breaking applications: Ever since the April 2022 Cumulative update, our clients have hit a couple of stumbling blocks.We point several user areas to network locations My Documents / Favorites / Recent / Personal. We modify these via group policy using the registry entries in User Shell...
  7. Network locations for User Shell Folders breaking applications

8. list of admin power shell cmds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    list of admin power shell cmds: Where do I get a list of admin power shell cmds w/explanation to check different problems with my pc win 10 64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-of-admin-power-shell-cmds/8066b578-d0d6-4ed5-adf6-7055b282e5b7
  9. Windows Shell: Commands List

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Shell: Commands List: I recently saw that you could type "shell:sendto" in to Run and that acted a shortcut to C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo. I've never seen this "shell:____" before, what are these types of commands called and what are all of them? 27704
  10. Shell Commands List for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Shell Commands List for Windows 10: How to: Shell Commands List for Windows 10 Complete List of Windows 10 Shell Commands A shell command can be typed in the Run (Windows+R) dialog, search, File Explorer address bar, and Internet Explorer address bar to open a Windows shell folder. This tutorial will...