Windows 10: should I be concerned about "Don't recognize this activity?"

Discus and support should I be concerned about "Don't recognize this activity?" in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I just got a message from L: no-reply@accounts.google.com that concerns me. It occurred about 90 seconds after an Apple update to my iPhone. See the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by lbeck, Feb 3, 2017.

1. lbeck Win User

should I be concerned about "Don't recognize this activity?"

I just got a message from L: no-reply@accounts.google.com that concerns me. It occurred about 90 seconds after an Apple update to my iPhone. See the image. It shows "Windows" as current user. I don't recognize the IP address but it may be the address of the Verizon tower?

Of course I know the stock answer is to change all of my passwords but that's a real pain.

Should I be concerned?

:)

lbeck, Feb 3, 2017
  2. JG2yang1 Win User

Should I be concerned about the warning about a full charged phone being happy?

Hi,
    Doctor-Who
    . Thank you for posting on the community. There is nothing to worry. As long as you are using the original charger and cable with the phone, everything should be good. However, we cannot guarantee that the charger will perfectly with your phone
    since you are using a third party accessory. Let us know if you have other questions.

JG2yang1, Feb 3, 2017
  3. Should I be concerned about the warning about a full charged phone being happy?

I recently purchased a new Lumia 640. In fact several for members of my family. We have several charging stations around the house. For example, one of these is one of those multiple device charging stations you can get at Best Buy. Today I plugged in my
    phone to get it charging. I saw it pop up this message that said something about a fully charged phone is a happy phone, be sure the cable that came with the phone, etc. (I don't remember the exact wording, but that's the jest of it.) Now as it turns out my
    phone is the only device currently plugged into that charging station, so I don't know what it's complaining about. I've left it plugged in to charge.

But I'd like to know, is there anything I should be concerned about plugging in one of those 640's into that charging station?

Doctor-Who, Feb 3, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Did you sign in at that time? If not, be concerned. Similarly if the location does not relate to you.

dalchina, Feb 4, 2017
  5. swarfega Win User
    They don't always get the location right, specially on a desktop. I would change your password anyway. Use a password generator and generate a random password.

swarfega, Feb 4, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Location is usually your ISP's with ethernet; much more accurate with Wifi.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. should I be concerned about "Don't recognize this activity?" - Similar Threads - should concerned Don't

2. Should I be concerned about the Autopilot DLL error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be concerned about the Autopilot DLL error?: I've been noticing this Autopilot error on my brand new ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZM. Should I be worried about it? Nothing bad happened, but I'm a little nervous since I've been seeing a lot of people reporting that this might be an issue, and some are saying that its...
  3. Should I be concerned about the Autopilot DLL error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I be concerned about the Autopilot DLL error?: I've been noticing this Autopilot error on my brand new ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZM. Should I be worried about it? Nothing bad happened, but I'm a little nervous since I've been seeing a lot of people reporting that this might be an issue, and some are saying that its...
  4. should i be concerned about personal information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    should i be concerned about personal information: If any personal information was stolen from my Xbox one for visiting a sketchy site by mistake would Microsoft notify me of it occurring ? I still have access to my Microsoft account but would like to know if i should take precautions?...
  5. should i be concerned about personal information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should i be concerned about personal information: If any personal information was stolen from my Xbox one for visiting a sketchy site by mistake would Microsoft notify me of it occurring ? I still have access to my Microsoft account but would like to know if i should take precautions?...
  6. should i be concerned about personal information

7. Should I be concerned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be concerned?: Hello.I was just looking around in Device Manager. Went to View > Devices By Connection and saw "Unknown Device". Is it spyware? Should I be concerned?I'm not too much into tech so I'm not sure if this is normal....
  8. Should I be concerned?

Should I be concerned?: Hello.I was just looking around in Device Manager. Went to View > Devices By Connection and saw "Unknown Device". Is it spyware? Should I be concerned?I'm not too much into tech so I'm not sure if this is normal....
  9. How concerned should I be about this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How concerned should I be about this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/inhumantsar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kykhud/how_concerned_should_i_be_about_this/
  10. Should i be concerned about privacy in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should i be concerned about privacy in windows 10?: I've heard a lot about windows 10 not being a good option for privacy, but should i trust then? What exactly does microsoft collect when i use windows 10, and am i annomysed? submitted by /u/Wooden-Fan5324 [link] [comments]...