Windows 10: Should I clean install Windows 10 Enterprise OEM Activated or not?

Discus and support Should I clean install Windows 10 Enterprise OEM Activated or not? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am considering to clean install windows 10 enterprise oem activated. But I was wondering if my hardware will be compatible or not because I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rishi Joshi, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Should I clean install Windows 10 Enterprise OEM Activated or not?

Hi,
    I am considering to clean install windows 10 enterprise oem activated. But I was wondering if my hardware will be compatible or not because I have heard that an oem os is locked to the computer's hardware. Now considering that I successfully installed oem on my machine, will I be able to upgrade or clean install another windows os in future? Please do outline some disadvantages of installing oem also. Thanks in advance.*Smile
    Cheers!

:)

Rishi Joshi, Sep 17, 2015
  2. Rohn007 Win User

My windows 10 enterprise became windows 10 education edition?

Is it activated?

I recently learned that MS has changed the way it bundles the downloads, one that includes both education and Enterprise. Maybe you didn't notice the difference and installed the wrong version.

You should try doing another clean install, making sure you pick the right installer.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Rohn007, Sep 17, 2015
  3. Activation

Do a
    Clean Install Windows 10 Upgrade
    using the Home media provided in link.

If Home had previously been activated after Upgrade then it will reactivate.

It's not possible that Enterprise could have installed itself over Home Premium.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Sep 17, 2015
  4. pparks1 Win User

Should I clean install Windows 10 Enterprise OEM Activated or not?

Well, there is no such thing as an enterprise OEM.

pparks1, Sep 17, 2015
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    I, like I am sure most others here, have no idea what that is.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Should I clean install Windows 10 Enterprise OEM Activated or not?

1. Should I clean install Windows 10 Enterprise OEM Activated or not? - Similar Threads - Should clean install

2. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...: I got laptop under Prime minister scheme. My laptop had pre installed window 10 Enterprise and it was activated. Although i didnt linked my microsoft account due to which digital license was not linked to my microsoft account and i just upgraded to windows 11 enterprise. Now...
  3. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...: I got laptop under Prime minister scheme. My laptop had pre installed window 10 Enterprise and it was activated. Although i didnt linked my microsoft account due to which digital license was not linked to my microsoft account and i just upgraded to windows 11 enterprise. Now...
  4. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Activation Error 0x80fa067 Clean Install New OEM Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Error 0x80fa067 Clean Install New OEM Key: Just installed Windows 10 Pro on a Lenovo ThinkPad X200 laptop, which has never had Win 10 installed on it before. Originally shipped with Windows 7 Pro. I know that you can no longer use Windows 7 or 8.1 keys to activate 10, but the key I am using is an unused OEM Windows 10...
  6. Windows 10 Activation Error 0x80fa067 Clean Install New OEM Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activation Error 0x80fa067 Clean Install New OEM Key: Just installed Windows 10 Pro on a Lenovo ThinkPad X200 laptop, which has never had Win 10 installed on it before. Originally shipped with Windows 7 Pro. I know that you can no longer use Windows 7 or 8.1 keys to activate 10, but the key I am using is an unused OEM Windows 10...
  7. Windows 10 Activation Error 0x80fa067 Clean Install New OEM Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. OEM Pre-installed Windows or Clean install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OEM Pre-installed Windows or Clean install?: I want to reinstall my device. Should I download Recovery from the Manufacturer's website OR simply from the Microsoft's site??? Which is best and why??? Performance or stability related Thnx...
  9. Windows 10 OEM Clean Install

Windows 10 OEM Clean Install: I currently have windows 10 home. If I were to install an OEM version of windows 10 pro, would I have to do a clean install? I've read online that you have to do a clean install if you had windows 7 or 8.1, but do you have to if you already have windows 10? tldr; Already...
  10. should i now clean install

should i now clean install: evening guys, question for you all am using 10240 as an insider should I now do a clean install or just leave it running as it is , only with all the downloads and updates since day 1 i,ve accumulated 86gb used on my hard drive out of 234gb if so what product key do I use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 enterprise oem download activated