Windows 10: Should I have two onedrive enties in my Windows file explorer?

Discus and support Should I have two onedrive enties in my Windows file explorer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; From start my onedrive was defaulted to C: drive but later I changed the location to my larger D: drive***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Filer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArneLinge, Feb 12, 2024.

1. ArneLinge Win User

Should I have two onedrive enties in my Windows file explorer?

From start my onedrive was defaulted to C: drive but later I changed the location to my larger D: drive***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Filer, mappar och online-lagring***

:)

ArneLinge, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

1. Should I have two onedrive enties in my Windows file explorer? - Similar Threads - Should onedrive enties

2. Two instances of OneDrive in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two instances of OneDrive in file explorer: HelloOn Monday I opened File Explorer on this laptop and noticed straight away that there were two instances of ondrive as you can see in the screenshot. I believe the first instance to be a duplicate of the 2nd. Today it is still there.I have not done anything apart from...
  3. Two instances of OneDrive in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two instances of OneDrive in file explorer: HelloOn Monday I opened File Explorer on this laptop and noticed straight away that there were two instances of ondrive as you can see in the screenshot. I believe the first instance to be a duplicate of the 2nd. Today it is still there.I have not done anything apart from...
  4. Two instances of OneDrive in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive on File Explorer

OneDrive on File Explorer: I have bought a new computer in Spain and finally got it set up in English, but I am having trouble with OneDrive on File Explorer. I have searched all the solutions, but the ones that say it should already be there you just need to sign in doesn´t help because it isn´t. When...
  6. OneDrive in File Explorer

OneDrive in File Explorer: When I look at OneDrive in File Explorer, the only item in the OneDrive folder is my "Personal Vault" which is empty. When I open Excel, for example, I see a list of files I can open, all of which reside on OneDrive. I can open, edit, and save these files with no problem. But...
  7. I have two accounts on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have two accounts on OneDrive?: Somehow in backing an old laptop up before donating it, my files are "in the cloud" but I don't know where they are. Is it possible there are two Accounts and how can I find the old one and link/merge that account with what I have now? I don't "see" those old files in my...
  8. Two computers have different files on OneDrive.

Two computers have different files on OneDrive.: Awhile ago, I found had both SkyDrive and OneDrive storage locations on my computer. The SkyDrive contained files from Windows 8.1, and the OneDrive had files stored since I installed Windows 10. So I moved the files from SkyDrive to OneDrive I think and deleted the...
  9. Two entries in Explorer for Onedrive

Two entries in Explorer for Onedrive: Explorer shows two instances of Onedrive. They are not duplicates of each other. How do I "merge" into one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-entries-in-explorer-for-onedrive/0782fde1-cb16-436c-8e00-93235a2e4df0"
  10. OneDrive and File Explorer

OneDrive and File Explorer: Users with permissions can view folders with OneDrive online. But not on their PC in File Explorer under OneDrive. How do I get them to be able to view that they see online in their File Explorer. I am able to see online and in my File Explorer....