Windows 10: should I trust ANVISOFT publisher?

Discus and support should I trust ANVISOFT publisher? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 6 months ago I've downloaded an app called ANVI FOLDER LOCKER by ANVISOFT publisher. Now I got to know about this publisher is, the creator of ANVISOFT... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mizrana, Jul 14, 2018.

1. mizrana Win User

should I trust ANVISOFT publisher?

6 months ago I've downloaded an app called ANVI FOLDER LOCKER by ANVISOFT publisher. Now I got to know about this publisher is, the creator of ANVISOFT is a CHINESE HACKER. Now I'm worried about my personal data, privacy did they all go to the creator, should I still trust ANVISOFT?
    What should I do now? Is there any app, I can trust blindly about my privacy

:)

mizrana, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Publisher not Trusted, App blocked for 'protection'

Hi all.

I upgraded from 7 to 10 over the weekend. Few minor issues with graphics drivers, but everything was working smoothly.

When I went to open my VPN (Torguard), I received a UAC error message, stating that the app had been blocked for my protection, citing an untrustworthy publisher.

It was working fine with Windows 7, and is a reasonably well-used app.

I googled around, and activated the administrator account and re-installed on that account. Unfortunately, the same error occurred. Most other searches have suggested the same.
    I have disabled Windows SmartScreen, and there isn't a 'Run Anyway' option.

Please advise!
    Thanks

should I trust ANVISOFT publisher? [​IMG]

GirvoGiovanni, Jul 14, 2018
  4. should I trust ANVISOFT publisher?

How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

should I trust ANVISOFT publisher?

1. should I trust ANVISOFT publisher? - Similar Threads - should trust ANVISOFT

2. Trusted Publisher - Code Signing Certificate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trusted Publisher - Code Signing Certificate: I am working on trying code signing on my test environment and have now created a certificate template on my CA that I can request with my user. The certificate expires after one year, but in my Powershell script I give a timestamp server when signing. So the signed script...
  3. Trusted Publisher - Code Signing Certificate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trusted Publisher - Code Signing Certificate: I am working on trying code signing on my test environment and have now created a certificate template on my CA that I can request with my user. The certificate expires after one year, but in my Powershell script I give a timestamp server when signing. So the signed script...
  4. Trusted Publisher - Code Signing Certificate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can't Delete Trusted Publishers in Office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't Delete Trusted Publishers in Office 2019: I just uninstalled Office 2010 before upgrading to Office 2019. The new installation has picked up some Trusted Publishers I no longer need but I can't delete them since the delete option is greyed out in Office. How do I remove these offending entries which are not shown...
  6. Hi, Reddit! How do I disable this? I trust this publisher.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, Reddit! How do I disable this? I trust this publisher.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FlexusExploits [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqaew5/hi_reddit_how_do_i_disable_this_i_trust_this/
  7. should i trust it

should i trust it: How do i know if the rewards points is a scam since Bill Gates isn't the CEO anymore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/should-i-trust-it/612fd4f7-30e6-4a8a-bafa-534c787ac0a3
  8. Trusted Publisher or Trusted softwares

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trusted Publisher or Trusted softwares: How do I get to know that which apps are trusted that I am currently using? Need an experts help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/trusted-publisher-or-trusted-softwares/444449a2-3476-4ff1-bcce-5b00a9364038
  9. Should I trust 7-Zip

Should I trust 7-Zip: I need a folder locker application on my WINDOWS 10... Someone suggest me 7-Zip Is it really safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/should-i-trust-7-zip/fd48872f-32f3-4be9-9805-f6265e45fbdb"
  10. Publisher not Trusted, App blocked for 'protection'

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Publisher not Trusted, App blocked for 'protection': Hi all. I upgraded from 7 to 10 over the weekend. Few minor issues with graphics drivers, but everything was working smoothly. When I went to open my VPN (Torguard), I received a UAC error message, stating that the app had been blocked for my protection, citing an...