Windows 10: should I use libraries

Discus and support should I use libraries in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello,I save all my files in one folder. Should I start using libraries and put different files in the right library?Thank you for the help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lelieee, Feb 25, 2024.

1. lelieee Win User

should I use libraries

hello,I save all my files in one folder. Should I start using libraries and put different files in the right library?Thank you for the help

:)

lelieee, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 25, 2024
  4. should I use libraries

Duplicate Music Library Sign Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Can you check if both the folders contain all the music that you need?

Where the original files are saved so that we can troubleshoot this issue further?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method: Restore default Libraries

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

SuvarnaG1709, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

should I use libraries

1. should I use libraries - Similar Threads - should libraries

2. my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do: Hi there,My screen is freezed and can't use my controls so what should i do I Tried restarting my pc by long pressing the start button.But the problem seems to be continuing...
  3. my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do: Hi there,My screen is freezed and can't use my controls so what should i do I Tried restarting my pc by long pressing the start button.But the problem seems to be continuing...
  4. my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. should I use libraries

should I use libraries: hello,I save all my files in one folder. Should I start using libraries and put different files in the right library?Thank you for the help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-use-libraries/fe794f32-7058-4ce8-895d-3a46c50937e6
  6. Should I store my files and folders under This PC, or under Libraries?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I store my files and folders under This PC, or under Libraries?: In File Explorer, should I store my files and folders under This PC, or under Libraries? I have heard conflicting opinions. They are currently all under This PC....
  7. Should I store my files and folders under This PC, or under Libraries?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I store my files and folders under This PC, or under Libraries?: In File Explorer, should I store my files and folders under This PC, or under Libraries? I have heard conflicting opinions. They are currently all under This PC....
  8. Should I store my files and folders under This PC, or under Libraries?

9. Question: As of October 14th, 2020, my iTunes music library is 185.15 GB. Should that leave...

Question: As of October 14th, 2020, my iTunes music library is 185.15 GB. Should that leave...: I'm thinking of getting this laptop at a physical BJ's Wholesale Club on November 1 to replace my 4 GB DDR3 500 GB HDD 15.6" FHD touch Dell Inspiron 7558....
  10. Vulkan RunTime Libraries - Should I delete it?

Vulkan RunTime Libraries - Should I delete it?: What is this? Should I delete it? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this/25b2d82a-e66c-43da-84b8-b9c5dd4f9209